All Comments on 'Community Property'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There's revenge, then there's ... that. The only character I have any sympathy for in this story is Amanda, who got suckered into giving up something she loves to marry a dishonest and murdering scum who will no doubt destroy her life as well. Where the hell is the sense of proportion in this story? There's a point at which it stops being a revenge fantasy and starts being some sort of torture/gore-fest worthy of a Saw film.

He married a cheating slut who never loved him in the first place, yet he's pissed off at his so-called friends for fucking her, enough so that he's willing to commit murder for it? Yeah, that WAS murder. He set Greg up to die with a false suicide note and the elaborate gun scenario. There's no grey area on that.

What this leaves us with is a very ugly story about a guy who is willing to forgive and become friends with a woman who cheated on him and never really loved him, but will commit murder on one of the guys who did it. Why should Greg be sorry? Julie was a dirty whore. That never really changed. Yet Liam is apparently dumber than a box of rocks.

I'll congratulate you on making Amanda into a sympathetic character. She clearly has no idea the monster she's married to, and I'd be interested in reading a follow-up story about how her faith conflicts with her love for someone who is completely undeserving of it.

Intriguing story from a purely moral and intellectual perspective, though as far as the quality of the story goes, it suffers from being as nasty as those character destruction stories go where some nasty little self-righteous rapist slowly turns some uppity "bitch" into a sex slave.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

which is whom and which wasnt ever meant to be. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
glad you posed a new one

going to read it now.

nwhalernwhaleralmost 12 years ago
Liked the opening lines - must have put some thought into it.

1. Greg's murder didn't go with the character ( but then who can say how things affect us) -Liam took the time to take videos and photos instead of charging in. Merely having PIs ask around for Greg once every few months and keeping him on tenterhooks for a decade would have been punishment enough.

2. Bert's character (logic/dialogue/mentality) was understandable.

3. I am surprised that , being a small town, the parents called him for the eulogy - surely they must have known that he might still be pissed, justifiably.

4. Though risible, the circuitous routes at the bus stations, the roundabout hiring of the thug - seem like things a normal man might try and do to make him not be in the scrutiny - whereas in real life the criminals keep on insisting that the simplest way is the best way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to my fellow anon, the one who bitched about Liam being a monster

Liam wasn't a monster.

He was a guy who was royally screwed over by the people he loved and trusted the most.

They destroyed his world, so he destroyed them and theirs.

They reaped what they sowed.

As for Amanda, she was what saved him in the end.

If you have a prob with Stang's story, write your own ending (assuming you get his permission) and post it here.

Otherwise, shut up and enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally! A man I can relate to!

Normally I find vengence in life to be a waste of effort. Easier to write people out of your life then pursue vengence against them. However, some things are just to deeply wounding and what Liam's friends did to him, IMHO, *required* the level of vengence he braught upon them.

Anyone who says this guy is a monster has never truely been hurt by those they trust most before. Another great story Stang!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the other anonomous guy

Relax! This didn't happen in real life.

To the author: Good intriguing story!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
It is a bit excessive in keynoting Revenge

Personally I think that Amanda and his daughter was the best kind of revenge on his wife and "friends". This was really a story of someone losing all sense of proportion and playing the theme to its maximum...

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
You mislead us when you said the ending wasn't happy...

The ending wasn't happy? It was about the happiest ending that could have been written, I'd say. Justice done, all the way around. 5 stars.

Alleykat86Alleykat86almost 12 years ago
My only problem

Was when he became friends with the ex at the end

Sure she saved his life. But does one selfless act

make up for a lifetime of betrayal and deceit? He should have come

Up with one more scheme and put her in the ground too, because

She was the one who hurt him the most. Other than that I really loved

it.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Best "How-To" story on the entire site!

Simply Brilliant! Always waiting for one of you stories to arrive each week. Thanks Very much for taking the effort to write these stories amd to share them with us Readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As usual - very nice story with a small technical glitch

Your stories are almost always very interesting, with nice twists. Just a small comment. In the section where Greg is ankle-cuffed to the chair and Liam hands him the gun to kill himself, the author says something to the effect of he didn't notice the weight of the clip. Clips mean semi-automatic or full auto weapons. Pulling the trigger the first time doesn't load a round in the chamber. If there isn't one already there you can pull the trigger ten thousand times and nothing will happen. Semi-Automatics are gas operated (gas from the first round going off reduces the recoil, operates the slide, ejects the spent round, and when the slide goes forward, the next round is caught and slid into the chamber). Only revolvers allow you to click, click, boom - and they don't have clips.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
home run

and since you mentioned that we failed to point out the sharacter last time - bill fucking bennett - the secretary of health education and welfare, and recovering gambling addict? good woman there - not just stupid but conniving. don't care that he killed the others - you get a 5 this time from me. just hit the fifth star - glad so see you got a complex set of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good read

StangStar generallly writes stories I find interesting and entertaining just like this one. He wrote a smooth narrative that a lot of juicy elements in it, he danced around the obligatory sex scences wtihout making us wallow in them as is far too often the case for Loving Wive's stories. He showed the persepective of other characters in the drama and he had enough realistic detail in the story to cause the reader to maintain interest throughout. The hero and heroine (Amanda) of the story were very believable and their love for each other was quite remarkable. Julie's character was a bit of a stretch ( I personally have never met anyone that had done what she had to a marriage). The 3 former friends were certainly opportunists and Jeff had characteristics that made the reader think of other's in real life who were arrogant, it's all about me, assholes. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Story

If husband had taken the Chicago position six months earlier, he and Julie would have probably had kids and been ok. Interesting and well-written story. Bert and Jeff were evil. I'm not sure that Greg deserved what he ended up with - I think living in a Detroit slum after losing everything would have been enough revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh

thi story one big letdown, he gets rid of one woman who uses him to get with another who wants to use him for her means. Have you ever written anything with a healthy relationship with give and take because all your chars seem to only know how to take from the protagonist especially the nun. Out of the blue i want your kids Thats just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Taken as a novel short story this was well developed and a fun read. I loved it and will retread it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A well constructed plot line and a well written story

A nicely done revenge story with a nice edit of the work.

Thanks for the read

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
one of the BEST Lines I have ever read in a LW story

"....It's the math of love Liam. The sum of me plus her is greater than the sum of him plus her. But the sum of me plus her is less than the sum of him plus her plus their kids...."

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
and this one

"There is no us, you psychotic bitch. We're getting a divorce...."

I have found Jesus....

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS ONE

On one hand it is a great revenge story that ended well for our poor betrayed husband. On the other hand his character changed so drastically I cannot follow the path from ignorant fool through sadistic bastard to loving husband and father who forgave his cheating bitch of a wife. I understand the anger and need for revenge he felt but dayum! If the town was as described in this story he would have known what a slut his lovely wife was well before he even started dating her much less before he married her. I furthere submit he surely would have been discovered had an actual man done all the things this one did. Good escapism but a little too far out in left field for me. A foul ball that just missed being in fair territory.

Anyway, I love this Author's creativity and imagination. Wish I could come up with some story lines as good as some of his. He always seems to find an ending that is one of those potentially possible in the situation presented in his stories. I always look for one of his submissions and read them as soon as I can.

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
Just one word. Outstanding!

What a story. The way the plot developed was marvelous. The writing was first rate and showed real class. I am a huge fan of revenge stories because i feel that cheating can never be justified.

I have been planning to write a story for a long time out here but i have not had a single posting on this site for the simple reason that my views dont match with the majority. An overwhelming majority out here is full of people who are either cuck's or support such stories.Thus, If i ever wrote one it would be for an audience who would not apperciate it. Which is why when I read such masterful stuff from a master it impresses me a lot. Stang you sure are talented. Take a bow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5

I gave it a 5 just because it was entertaining and funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
out fucking standing

they got what was coming to them.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
He did commit murder

And I don't care. These fuckers deserve everything that happened to them. The only problem I see in the story is the cluelessness of the police. I believe the average cop would have figured this out. He may have had no proof and he may have not been able to bring charges but he would know. I did like the line about giving up God for him, it was so over the top it had to be a dig at us the readers. Well played sir. And as for the level of revenge... we live in a society where people can screw others over with no consequences and the courts even reward people for doing so. One of my life's guilty pleasure is writing and reading about people who say "Fuck it you screwed with me your dead" Society does not approve but then again it is morally bankrupt. I gave this ***** and will even put it my favourites.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I semi-agree with some of the commentators who say Liam is a murderer and shouldn't have killed them. Morally, I'm opposed to the idea of murder under any circumstances. Revenge is fine, but there are should be limits.

Having said that, one of the best parts about writing is that you can write characters that you don't always agree with, and they make for some very interesting stories. 5*

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
I liked it - very much!

Thanks for sharing a great story, and it's OK to visit the dark side from time to time. ;)

thruistsulthruistsulalmost 12 years ago

Most twisted and funny as hell story I have read. My jaws are still hurting from laughing so much.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 12 years ago
Not up to your usual standards.

It's a great storyline, but you started out in "first person, present tense", and then returned to your more normal writing style. The suicide scene is flawed; it would have made more sense if the weapon had been a revolver. But even at that, Liam handed the man a loaded gun; even drunk, he could have turned the gun on Liam.

Still, good, overall.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
FIVE STARS!!

SS06 You are amazing! Your ideas and storys are fantastic! What a writer you are. Thanks for sharing another great read with us.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
10 on the 5 Scale!!!

Every MFer has his day. These guys got theirs when they screwed over the wrong "Friend". Great Tale!

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awwww! Double SS

Don't ever think the Big R is over. There is always a "friend" or a hater (like in your story) out there in the dark who may scratch your hero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. The only weak point was the ending. It wasn't clear what happened to Julie. It seems she interposed herself between Liam and his would-be murderer, but it could have been described to much better effect.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
Not perfect, but your best story in months.

I liked it...

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 12 years ago
Yes. It was just "A Story"

Stangster,

You write, write and write really good stories that has many readers living for the next Thursday to arrive. Then you write a different story and it amazes more readers too.

Gotta love those revenge story fans out there but guys, it was just "A Story" Life is still stranger than fiction.

Liam' name came from where? William Bennett, is this characters name Isn't it?

Dan'l Boone was from Tennessee and your last weeks character was from somewhere other than TN wasn't he?

...again as always "Thanks for sharing on Lit.!

x

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago

I've been reading through your "back catalog" and don't think this is one of your stronger pieces. I think it's because you gave away so much of the outcome at the beginning that there was little suspense and it had a very ho-hum "by the numbers" feel. Also, I had trouble connecting with the protagonist and it just felt emotionally flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent but...

Don't worry if you actually do, :) I gave you 5 starts. Still, while a good man needs revenge as much as a bad guy, killing people for a woman that did not love you and is a slut, seems to detract from the righteousness of finding the woman of his dreams and leading a good life. It seems to clash in what is otherwise a well constructed story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your fables are better

In your fables, minor inconsistencies only matter to HiV. Here police forensics would have determined that he took the video and his whole story would have unraveled. Elaborate revenge stories rarely work [even though we sometimes wish they would -- thus make it a fable/Kabuki thearter].

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Revenge is best served cold, and this revenge was served very cold. Good story once again, writer. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding as usual!

Always glad to read about slut wives getting their "due" and a bonus was the 3 supposed friends got their just desserts also. A big thank you to this author for providing such great tales of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
God, I've got whiplash...

SS06, FIND A FUCKING TENSE AND STAY WITH IT!!!

This back and forth present-past-present-past is just so goddamned LAZY!

Too distracting to finish. I never know when I'm reading narrative and when I'm reading backstory. -1*

mugglensumugglensualmost 12 years ago
Best Revenge Story

I FUCKIN LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not really interesting anymore

your last couple of stories are way out. nothing really good in it anymore. if I want to read about violance I open the newspaper. if I want horror I switch to tv. but I sure don't want to read more than an hour just to have the same shit here. this page is called literotica and there is no erotic to find here at all.

minus one reader who cares about stars

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 12 years ago
that was good lol

i have read other revenge stories with slightly similar scenes, but i have to say i doubt this story could have been written much better. congrats stangstar06, you and your editor mikothebaby have really done a good job this week.

i'll be waiting for next weeks story. =)

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
What can you say..

another fine story. Great Entertaining tale. Enjoyable read-thanks for your continued string of posts!

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

you are in the top 3 writers on this site. Nuff said

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Very good

Yes, it was over the top, especially Greg's murder, but as previously commented, I don't care. Three guys who are his best friends betrayed him. Treason deserves the harshest penalty.

The convolutions Liam goes through to avoid getting caught for his actions were a bit too cute and the problem is the more people you involve in a secret the more likely that it won't remain a secret. He has Marvin and his buddies at the homeless shelter. Marvin might remain quiet but the other guys have seen him. Someone looking into things might have questioned and found out he was around, which would raise some interest. The game with the bar tender might be OK since no one seemed to know who he was. Greg's murder seemed pretty clean but someone could check and find that he hired private detectives. All that it would take to unravel this would be for someone to suspect his involvement. Nothing is obvious but there are multiple trails through different people. I'll accept it because the schemes were reasonable and executed well. What would have happened if Bert had gone to the police and pushed his claim with enough info to start an investigation? But OK, it works good enough.

There is one significant mistake. You cannot get a mortgage for a building or equipment without proper insurance. The insurance company records the mortgage holder on the insurance and you cannot cancel or modify the insurance without them being notified. So the idea of Jeff not having fire insurance is absurd, no matter how cheap he was. If Jeff had owned the building and equipment free and clear he wouldn't have had to carry insurance. he wouldn't have owed a mortgage but he would have been out all the money.

Also, someone paying for a murder is considered as guilty as the person he pays so if the guy that attacked Liam was facing "life without possibility of parole", Bert would as well. But he got a death penalty anyway.

But as a whole I liked the story very much, Liam was no one's patsy and, as I said, treason deserves death. I even liked the redemption of Julie who kept him from getting killed. Julie was a low class dope who originally sought to use Liam but came to love him in her own way. Reconciliation would have been ridiculous but redemption was OK.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 12 years ago
I loved it but have a few nitpicking comments

"He picked the gun up off of the table and didn't notice the extra weight of the clip. Just as I'd just done he shot the gun quickly three times. The first one loaded a bullet into the chamber." Only semi-automatics use clips and pulling the trigger will not chamber a round. That only happens with double action revolvers, which do not take a clip.

"I have a CCW permit and started trying to get to my gun." I could be wrong but I am fairly certain Illinois does not have concealed.

I really liked the story but think Greg got off easy. It would have been fitting to let him remain in the hell he was living.

Keep up the good work!

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Another good story from a pretty darn good author

nuff said

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Excessively elaborate

Interesting, as usual, but jasonhh is right about the detail. My major quibble, however, is with Old Sweetie seeing what was going to go down and sticking her noggin in the path of the shillelagh. Maybe you can step in the path a bullet will soon take, like Secret Service agents, but stopping a club attack on someone else is different. If one is practiced, or has reason to believe someone is about to be clubbed, the strike can be disrupted or prevented. However, sticking your head in the way is highly improbable.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Except for Amanda

everyone else is human waste. None of them were in the least likeable.

BTW, I'm sure everyone noticed the Daniel Boone reference in the last story. Nobody said anything because the silly character names has just become a very stale joke.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Always fun.

I always get a few laughs and fun times out of your stories. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty good

Nice story.

FullboostFullboostalmost 12 years ago
Best ever

This would have to be my favorite one of your stories! Long without being drawn out or going stale. Well thought out revenge (rather than some authors "cheat, bash, kill" type stories). Some humor, loved the baseball bat scene!!!

BUT.........

Not enough stang! You didn't even tell us what model it is! No description of the note throbbing from the pipes, etc......

Other than that, it was probably my favorite story on

This site!!!!!

Keep it up, I check every week for a new one!

Thanks

Shannon

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Nasty story, well told. Fived and Favourited

What more can you say?!

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Watta U Mean, Not A Happy ENDING???

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!! Great story!

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
By the way . . .

Squeekums, Squeekums Little annony"mouse."

Squeekums! Squeekums! ROFLMAO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
By the way...

Stop the attention whoring you friendless fucking loser. Not one fucking person here gives a shit about your damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Revenge Porn , Love it!

Just a tip though , don't describe the ex wife for the first time as ugly and a failure because then we don't realy care about what happens to her in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SICK STORY

Why ex not paid for betrayal ?

2*

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
if this wasn't a hit, then there isn't one

this should be in the top ten in the hall of fame. I vote it number 3, Boo and love is for suckers then this. once again another reason to continue visting this website. Out fucking standing. ***************************************'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Long, boring, mediocre.

The kaka keeps going on and on and on.

Same old mistakes over and over, 'love at first site'? Site is a place, sight is to see.

Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The WACCs are out in full force...

...let's hope their wives cuckold them with a HIV-ridden bull so that when clean-up time comes, they'll be swallowing AIDS.

Stang has churned out another cracker 5 stars! In your face, you dickless wimps!

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Out did yourself

You out did yourself on this one. I think this is the best written work you have put out yet. Great story line, believable, and complete from begining to end. Please continue doing what you are.

toolman4243toolman4243almost 12 years ago
Went a little to far.

Not a bad story, but these type of stories are rarely great. The gun thing with Greg was just way to much. Ruining the guy i could see, but basically killing him for what he did was just uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good...

I liked it even if the story was highly unlikely. It went exactly the way it should have if it had been a true story. None of his fellow muskateers had an ounce of love or respect for their supposed best friend, their lifelong buddy. The wife had no love or respect for him at the first and she belonged to his friends as a slut. She developed love during their marriage and proved it at the end by saving his life...

Common readers...read the damn story the way Stang wrote it! He paid his wife and lifelong friends back in the same coin they used...with no respect for any of them, their marriages, careers, or even Greg's life. You did go a little overboard with Greg...but what the hell, you were on a roll and he pissed you off by running off like a coward and bragging about how he figured it out. I loved it! Any cop knows that about half of all killings are gotten away with, and of the other half prosecuted...only 60% are successfully prosecuted. A lot are plea bargained down. Hell, Drew Pearson is still giggling at the law...and the daddies of those 3 dead wives allow him to live! We have all been betrayed by some of the friends and family we have loved...and we move on. But well told stories like these sure do read good don't they!

OldMarineVet - Ron Wood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Verbose

Entire story could be told in 3-4 pages; this much filler bogs down the story, needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Gun

I've been thinking about the gun. Liam slipped the clip in (the purist in me would point out at this time that's it's a magazine, a clip is something else) and then handed it to him. For a round to go off, the slide has to be racked back and let go and a round is placed in the chamber at that time. But, that, thanks to television, has a very distinctive sound. Greg would have known what you did. Plus, a handgun is much heavier with a loaded magazine in it. Bullets weight more than people think.

Now, if it had been a revolver, the whole ammo thing would have been easy. Pop open the cylinder, align the loaded speed loader properly, and then let them fall into each chamber perfectly. As silently as possible close the cylinder and hand the unsuspecting victim the gun and Boom! Usually no mis-fires in a revolver.

Love your stories, but you seem to almost always screw up when it comes to firearms. On the whole clip thing, there are some rifles that load their round via what are called stripper clips. For an auto-loading handgun, those are called magazines.

I'm still giving this story a five. WTG. Good story.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A chance to restart

Good and interesting Cruel Revenge Story from the King of the Cruel Revenge Story. SS06 got some critics why he liked to be the cheating exwives so Julie got chance with a older guy................In the Western Culture we have restart chance, against the eternal serial of the Indian whimp stories.................

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Will I have chance restart?

I am sorry I restart my comment: Good and interesting Cruel Revenge Story from the King of the Cruel Revenge Story. SS06 got some critics why he liked to be dead the cheating exwives in his stories so Julie got chance with a older guy................In the Western Culture we have restart chance, against the eternal serial of the Indian whimp stories.................

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 12 years ago
Not my favourite

Hi SS06,

First: Just couldn't connect with the character--to kill someone (and he did); and to cause great pain to so many others (whether you think they deserve it or not); then turn around and become a nice guy with another woman...? No scarring, just happiness--sorry, something seriously wrong with this guy's psyche.

Second: I am surprised that Amanda did not pick up on any "tremour in the force." Agree with the earliest comments--a sequel in which Amanda becomes aware of her lover's compartmentalized life... After all, why did Bert order the hit? Wasn't she the least bit interested in that? Wouldn't she put two and two together, and come up with four? Even as Bert explained it to Liam, he would certainly explain it to the cops. And, I can hardly imagine the police not wanting to check out the new MOTIVATION that Bert would have given them, for Liam's possible criminal intent. Too many holes for my liking. I wonder how much DNA Liam left at Greg's flat. Gloves don't stop hair, etc from falling out...

And if she was the slightest bit interested, would she want to stay with someone as obviously mentally unstable as our hero? Someone who can lie and act without a shred of remorse? Actually, a monster in human guise? So, even as the story was overly long, it went all quiet at the critical moment, I think, just when the story would have gotten interesting. As many say--a pleasant revenge fantasy; and one I think that departs drastically from reality. "Sometimes motherfuckers just get what's coming to them " Yep. And I think it would be interesting to see what might be coming Liam's way...

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Only a good fable story

@ onlythelonelylove Naturaly I prefer the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories and the Romantic Revenge Stories, but against the doubts of working such cruel revenge without long time prison punishment, SS06's stories are readable stories. I wrote several times majority of SS06's stories are fable stories, which show the possibilty consequences of the unfidelity and sometime the consequence may be violance.

There are such personalities who could compartine their mind and the cruelty action sinks a well closed compartment. After the war many soldier sink the cruel imprint from the war in this compartment and majority of the soldiers become good civilian people, but a minority of them do not forget anything. However majority of SS06's stories are (generally good) fable stories and not litarature bravur novellas about the psyche.............I appreciate higher FrancisMacomber's "The Six O'clock News Slot" Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story and for me the best story here in the LW hub the best Romantic Revenge Story from Vulcez's "How Are You?" than the Cruel Revenge Stories.................

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Stang man, this is quite probably the best story you have written. A revenge story in spades carried out by a meek and mild psychopath who no one would ever believe could do it. I love the twist where he gets to marry Amanda who left the convent and neither one of them wanted to talk about their past, just pure genius from a slightly demented mind.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no heros here just evil

a tale of viscous and evil people, with no hero.

on one side is the main character, a murder, arsonist, and a thug who assaults and maims those who betrayed him -

on the other 4 selfish people with no honor or consideration of "friends": a wife who dies not understand love or betrayal, a doctor who is willing to forget his oaths and betray, another betrayer thug who is willing to hire someone to maim as well, and a lawyer who betrays.

why do you write this celebration of evil? sorry i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
duna and harry spooged on it...

must be good (sarcasm off) - if those imbeciles suckled the story maybe it had more problems than just being too long, gave it a 3 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I think u messed up the first gun thing(revolver & automatic)....bill

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 12 years ago
Hi Duna

Thank you for your thoughts. I agree--SS06 writes revenge fables. As such, they are fun procedurally, but I do not think they are very complicated. By that, I mean they are not usually emotionally complicated. This is a story that fits that bill. I grant that the "hero" of the piece could be that compartmentalized individual you suggest. Absolutely. But, the fact that his new wife is clueless about all of this just a way to keep the story emotionally and narratively simple. In this case, I think the illogic of that position (from what we know of his new wife and the publicity following the last attack) detracts from what SS06 does here. What happens if his wife confronts him about it? Does he lie to her? And if he does lie, doesn't this put him in an invidious position viz a viz his own moral structures? And if he tells the truth, why does his new wife stay with him? Or does she? And what does that do? It is sometimes said that if you intend to dig a grave--you better dig two. SS06 doesn't appear to get that possibility--that revenge can destroy both the revenged and the revenger. This is a story where that could definitely be the case.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I like the fable stories

@ onlythelonelylove I am revenge story fan but I prefer the Modern Figaro Type and the Romantic Revenge Stories as the Cruel Revenge Stories do because I also think the murder and the serious injured people as revenge rarly avoids the longer time prison punishment. Sometime it is interesting, how could the husband avoid the police, it may be interesting (as mafia connections, etc.)..

The Cruel Revenge Stories have subgroups, where the prison is not in the possibility as the usage of the electric shock instrument or the selfdefence against the violant loverboys, etc..................I prefer these types stories.

In the Fable stories it may be some not true life principle, which does not decrease the quality of the fable story. I like the fable stories, as I like satire/humorous, SciFi & Fantasy, near to life stories as well.

I wrote a longer assay for a SS06's fable story "Falling off of the Swing", I recomend to read it. My favorit SS06 story "Forever gone, forever you", it very good fable story with the fantastic humorous begger scen at the end...................

BTW. SS06 has a story where the main character killed the loverboy and the cheating wife together with carbonmonoxid in the Motel room (as accident of a wrong gas convector) and the husband was conscious problem in his all second (succesful) marriage...................

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Extreme betrayal in this great tale. I can't imagine best friends doing this crap to each other. As far as I'm concerned everyone got what was coming to them in the end. Julie gets a pass for her part for two reasons. One, she actually lost what became the love of her life and two, she saved Liam from sure death.

One question, however. How do you get kinky with a former nun?

HA 13,791 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a depressing

story

and the main character is not really likeable

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you are going downhill

going overboard on revenge makes for an unlikeable character and a poor story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
downhill?

ShitStain06 writes for the duna's and betrayeds of the world: guys without brains or dicks who want the exact same characters doing the exact same story every week. The only way SS (or most any author) can crank out a mediocre overly long story every week is by reusing the same character and story over and over.

I suggest moving on to more imaginative authors if you want something different. ShitStain06 has found his niche much like other prolific authors such as JPB and Samuelx. It surprises me that folks still don't understand the Mustang metaphor; authors often use a device to create a 'sameness' so readers identify certain characters easily and readily in short stories.

If your cock still works, you like women, and can reason your way out of a paper bag, this author is not for you. In the industry we use the term 'hack' to describe this writing. You won't find character depth and creative plots in a weekly: if you want quality you have to wait weeks or months between submissions.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
My Anathema for downhill anon

@ Downhill Anon My Anathema is for you the next: I paid the mafia for string attached you to a chair and during 1 (one) year in shift people read you non stop (with 8 hours rest only/day) willing cuckold stories, with creampie eating, wimp husbands turn on his wives are fucked with strangers, etc... There are many stories on Lit, Sol, ASSTR, other web sites. I am curious what your opinion about SS06's stories after 1 year??????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna, no one cares

Your long winded diatribes never made sense but at least had veracity until you outed yourself as a fucking liar (remember Savannah shitbird?) Stop humping SS06 stories like some kind of manic prevaricating Chihuahua.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
An Answer

@ I should shut up Anon If you read my comments well, you would know my favorite (fable) story from SS06 is not a Revenge story, but a funny reconcilation story "Forever Gone, Forever You". Among my favorite Revenge Stories the most of SS06's fable stories are average Revenge stories. My favorites are the Modern Figaro Type and the the Romantic Revenge Stories and FrancisMacomber "The Six O'clock News Slot" and Vulcez "How Are You?". Naturaly SS06 wrote some excellent Romantic Revenge Stories as well (I like them), but I do not change any for Vulcez "How Are You?", which I read more than 35 times and I do not bore it at all................................

SS06's stories are a vulcanic island peak (Hawaii) to the willing cuckold stories Ocean, but Vulcez's story the Mount Everest and FrancisMacomber's story the K2 for me...........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"manic prevaricating Chihuahua"

You, sir or madam, have just won the internets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!

Fucking brilliant! This is a true feel-good story!

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
To downhill?

Sorry Stang I know I shouldn't but the "negative" anons are like all the little barking dogs in the neighborhood. They keep on posting but never bark out anything worthwhile.

First you post a negative comment as anonymous, a cowardly posting so it should probably be ignored.

Yeah, we've read it before. A handle doesn't mean you know someone. Guess what? It does; to an extent anyway. People come to know you by your consistent posting. Here where there is no accountability your true self comes out.

Really, does your wife know you are visiting this site reading with one hand on your mouse and the other in your lap. No? Then she doesn't really know you either does she?

And seriously, the comment "In the industry we use the term 'hack' ".

Is this supposed to lend credibility to your posting. Only someone without a brain would bite on that.

And then there is another point of credibility, where are your stories?

None? Then where do you get off blasting an author adding value and enjoyment for readers when the only thing you provide is negative value to the community.

If you don't like a story give it the constructive criticism it deserves. If you don't like an author, don't read them. Anyway you look at it you have zero credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wake up Parplus, SS06 is not your lover

Get off your high horse mate, SS06 isn't some shrinking flower needs you to protect his sensitive feelings. You, Duna, and the rest of the friendless no-lifers need to drop the fantasy love affair you have with SS06; it is most definitely one-sided.

Downhill? Seems obvious to everyone except deluded fanbois (who live in some fairy tale where SS06 is their true love writing directly to them and no one else understands their mysterious esoteric connection). SS06 top 3 scores are 11-19 months old. About 1 in 3 stories have earned a red H this year which is below his usual average. Math is hard.

No one is forcing you to read comments by people who want to see him get back to his form of a year ago or god forbid get better. You keep clinging to the dream where you and SS06 run off together to cuddle and wed like Barney and his spouse; the rest of us will do what SS06 wants (give honest feedback) and call them like we see them.

Since you aren't running around blasting everyone who posts negative feedback on other stories we know SS06 is your 'special friend' and you get butthurt when his story gets criticized. Understandable. Adding 'credibility' to anons by engaging them (which counters most of your own argument) makes you look as dim as Duna. Next time just write in your diary about how you didn't like what the 'bad men' said about your 'special friend.'

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
To gutless Anon - Wake up.

You are ignorant for sure but you also show your stupidity.

This is not the first time I have called out the welfare mentality posters like you who think they have the right to shit on the community that supports them. I have done this for several authors. So to say it is only StangStar just lacks any type of accuracy. But it is what I would expect from your type.

You evidently know how to read but don't know how to consume information.

I mentioned that constructive criticism should be made. But to attempt to discourage authors from writing stories is another matter.

Just look at the reduced number of stories being submitted. Couple that with the reduced quality and even an individual who didn't make it out of high school should be understand that we should be thankful for the free stories.

Instead, as I said the welfare mentality is to take the food stamps and bitch because you can't buy your cigarettes with my money.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The fact that your opinion is based on a lack of intelligence wouldn't even matter except that it affects everyone trying to enjoy decent stories from several good authors.

So, I'll say it again and you should read it reeeeaaallll slooowww and read it multiple times so you can understand.

"If you don't like a story give it the constructive criticism it deserves. If you don't like an author, don't read them".

So if you think an author needs to change, let them know. Hell send them an email with all the valuable information you can provide. I'm sure they would be thankful to receive it. That is if you can manage to be coherent in your suggestions; with I highly doubt.

Otherwise just shut up! People like you are the toy yapping dog (Chihuahua) ... mate.

And if you were not so gutless and not logged in we could have had this conversation through email and not have wasted the time of the rest of the communtiy.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I am sorry........

Unfortunately this comment will be eraised on the original storyS comment part with high percent likelyhood, so I put to SS06' story. @ My dear Anon friend A little History and a time travel to the XVIII Century. Many Advanturers lived through that Century, as Cagliostro, Count St German, Cassanova and others. Perhaps the Americans should know the name of Beaumarchais, the Author of the comedias of Figaro. When the American Revolution begun not too many countries helped them, but Beaumarchais organized the the France kingdom's secret money to smugle weapons against the Brits. That Century was the Adventurers Golden Time and Figaro was a excellent protagonist for using tricks to reach good living standard, to save himself and others. Figaro helped other (as FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'clock News Slot" Lou the shattered husband) the Count in "The Barbier of Sevilla" or himself or his future wife in the "Marriage of Figaro" (and in the modern story Papatoad "Telephone Blitz"). The Count gave up the "juss prime noctis" for his peasant husbands, but he wants Figaro's bride in his bed. Figaro wants revenge and to use his brain and the good opotunities to save his bride from the Count and (this is the XVIII Century) he remains the secretary of the Count with high salary...........Perhaps (FrancisMacomber's story) the Modern Figaro Type (Figaro assist other with tricks) Story name is better as the simple Smart Husband Stories???????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To dickless ParPlus, shut the fuck up

Aside from Harry and Duna, you are the dumbest cunt on this board. Your barely coherent rant exposes your lack of common sense and basic understanding of the rather simple mechanics of this site. Authors that do not want public comments can turn them off or delete them. Readers are not forced to read comments. Appointing yourself as self righteous arbiter of certain story comments is amusing yet uncomfortably pathetic in an Alexander Haig sort of way.

Talented authors have fled Loving Wives because a legion of repressed cuckolds squeal like little bitches on any story where a woman does not die of AIDS in a gutter after being beaten and humiliated. Although quality submissions in LW may have ebbed, SS06 still publishes stories regularly. Obviously comments have not reduced the number of stories from him. Your inability to grasp that simple logic leads me to wonder if someone ties your shoes for you.

Stop barking up the wrong trees, think before you type, and for fuck's sake take a course in critical thinking or logic before posting again, you are embarrassing yourself. If you really want to help, bark up the proper tree and take on the one-bombers who are flaming promising new authors. Otherwise, just admit you are butthurt because some anon didn't like a story you liked and shut the fuck up

Indy22Indy22almost 12 years ago
Wow, another gutless Anon

At least Harry, Duna and ParPlus10 have the guts to identify themselves.

We may not always agree with them but they and others like them have the guts to take the heat.

So while they may be turds to some, you are one of those shouting from the back row and cowering down so everyone thinks someone else made the comment.

It must be terrible to be so scared and have that little self-esteem.

You need to look to Huedogg as an example.

He is struggling to write stories that he has received a lot of heat about.

But he isn't some gutless little girl taking pot shots at people anonymously. Hell he is even contributing with his own stories. What are you contributing exactly...Hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"What's in a name?"

Why should anyone give a damn whether a comment is anonymous? If it's smart and coherent, it can achieve a useful purpose even though not signed. If it's stupid and hateful, it does not become admirable simply because it bears a name. The constant theme in comments about the gutlessness of anonymity is idiocy on stilts. Writers who resort to that criticism, I surmise, simply don't want to acknowledge that an unsigned comment might have merit. Commenters who sign their submissions and then criticize the anonymity of others are just preening about their own so-called courage. I wish people would shut up about this. I'm submitting this anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
poor Indy

Looking to step on your dick again? Hurdogg does not "contribute" anything you clueless fuck; he submits unedited and unreadable barely literate drivel then calls people names and cries when anyone offers criticism. He and others openly deride using the very basic of writing principles; grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, etc. Therefore, they are not "writers" in any reasonable sense of the word. Bringing dogshit to a potluck is not "contributing" asshole.

I will tell you what is scary. Shut-ins who take their nickname on a fuck story site so seriously as to believe it creates credibility among literate people who recognize Hurdogg and your kind as nothing more than semi-literate insecure misogynists fapping away to fantasies of hurting women. We understand that no one will have anything to do with such repulsive excuses for human beings in the regular world and you need this "community" to fulfill the need for social interaction. So use your nicknames to jack each other off but don't expect normal humans to think you're special because you know how to sign up for gmail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Indy.

Do you feel like your IQ has dropped 20 points?

You seem like your half way intelligent.

But as the saying goes if you roll with pigs you get covered in shit.

In other words never argue with idiots.

You have to realize that most people on this site are over 30 and still living with mother.

Just let them blast the authors.

This site is dead anyway.

SOl Is where most of the good authors have gone.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
JPB on SOL

I have recently read JPB new Running Husband Story on SOL and it is very good story, because I did not believe to my eyes JPB wrote a positive happy ending epiloge for the story. JPB and happy ending epiloge togeter it is unbilievable!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
'your' and 'you're'

That comment sums up the point anon is making. Thanks huecuck, your comment proves you're the epitome of all that is wrong in Loving Wives these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anons

To the anon who posted with the heading "What's in a name?", you are in a way, missing the point. People who do have screennames are not annoyed about anons posting comments, whether it's criticism or praise for the story/author.

They're angry because they're being attacked, flamed and insulted relentlessly by, yes, gutless anons who hide behind anonymity.

ShitStain06, Huecuck, dickless ParPlus? In no other story section is the name calling as bad as in LW. It's aimed specifically AT said person, while hiding behind the "anonymous" bit. It's like yelling an insult at someone from a faceless crowd. And since that person doesn't know who did it, he/she can at most say "idiot anon" or something equally inane. It doesn't really hurt when it's just "anon", does it? Maybe he was talking about someone else!

So to all the cuck-anons hiding behind anonymity, make a fucking account, post it under your screenname so everybody can twist your name into something insulting and degrading, and keep referring to you like that.

It's amusing to see that these cuck-anons keep saying to people with screennames that they should stop being such beaten cuckolds, get out of their mom's basement and stop jacking off to cuckold stories. How do you recognize these screennames? Enough to know that they post a lot? Because you are reading the exact same stories, and reading the comments section, so much so that you are familiar with those people with screennames. Pot calling the kettle black, methinks.

I'm not going to post this under my screenname ofcourse, for the exact same reason you cuck-anons aren't. Annoyed by my post, cuck-anons? Want to get back at me and call me names? You can't. You could make a post with the heading "to the idiot anon", but that could refer to all the anons here, not just me. So go ahead, post how wrong I am, insult my intelligence, how so totally unimpressed you are by my post, that my grammar and spelling are atrocious, but it'll have to be aimed at "anonymous".

Annoyed that you can't get back at me specifically? Why, that's exactly my point, and what all of you gutless have been doing all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huecucks

I could come up with witticisms like "blankshootingpete" or "harryindrag" or "robinflatchest" and post under a nickname if I was an insecure attention whore without real life friends desperately struggling to socially connect with other defeated woman haters. So desperate in fact that I create additional accounts and make sympathetic posts under those nicknames as well.

Thank God I'm not that insecure or desperate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous