All Comments on 'Community Theater'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is a very good and well written story . However it is a copy and paste from one of the other authors that post here.

I have read this story several times from other authors . I like that it has made a come-back.

rd75000rd75000over 10 years agoAuthor
It is an original story

Hi Anonymous. Thanks for reading the story and glad you liked it. Just want to say that it is an original piece of writing and that I've been working on it for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very revealing!

Well done... Only thing I could add was that e pacing seemed a bit off at times. However, I enjoyed Nikki coming into her own as Gypsy. I hope we get to follow her as she takes on the new role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best exhibitionist stories I have read. Very believable. I can imagine myself approaching the role in a similar manner.

Also pleased to note that it didn't need to end in some form of penetration of the lead female!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Very realistic and down to earth. Many women would like to play a stripper. Most are not bold enough. The few who do it , like Nikki, really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love the story. If it took a while to write, I am not surprised. If you are, as your profile tells, a man - congratulations. You got inside the head of this woman, because I found myself imagining myself as the lead character. Highly erotic tale, but not a bit vulgar. It was wonderful.

I'd love to read whatever you decide to write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well done!

Believable, well written, Thoroughly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

I know a really good story when I imagine myself as the protagonist. This story made me really want to be there and be that girl. And God, I'm so wet right now... great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great fun

the whole idea .. very sexy ... what a turn on ... MORE ~ ! .... Gypsy ... mmmmhmmm.... I loved this story. Thank you.

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

A great tease! I would love to see a follow-up story! Keep up the great writing!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Great job

A superb description of the mind of a lady playing GRL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very entertaining

I have read all of the stories submitted by this author, and must say that I have never been more captivated by the story waiting in anticipation of what would happen next. The author has a way of building the story up so that you keep wondering what could this person do to make things even more "spicy". I have marked this person as a favorite,which I haven't done before, and look forward to any new submissions from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was entertained and had a real good time

Excellent story. 'Gypsy' is one of my favorite musicals, and while people tend to praise whoever is cast in the role of Mama Rose, there is a reason the show isn't called 'Rose'. It is Louise's story just as much as it is Rose's.

Having Nikki's journey towards becoming comfortable and confident in her sexuality as a parallel to the character she played was very well handled. Also having her become witty and playful just like the real Gypsy Rose Lee was also very well written, especially the adlibs.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

excellent! I very much enjoy the building tension in a strip story and you did this very well. I would see this play every night. The finale was terrific. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best and most original story in a long time

Ella76Ella76about 1 year ago

WOW! Great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

jr997jr997about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this! Thanks!

dapidapi9 months ago

A most excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have a degree in Theatre Art but needed to find a job. I noticed from the paper the play "Hair" was always being performed and decided to take a chance. I was able to get a part as a groupie and as luck would have it was going to be in the front in the scene where we stood up nude from under the sheet, I was pretty composed until the third night when the guy behind me goosed me. The audience loved it as I jumped about three feet. From then it was a regular part of the production and attendance went up with show goers wanting to see me get goosed. Things did change a bit, one night a rolled towel came across my rear, another time a hand buzzer made contact. Cast members were soon calling me "Goose." Weirdest performance was when a guy inserted a finger up my rear. Later high at a cast party one night I realized how popular I was. A number of party goers expressed an interested in doing more than goosing me. Since it was my first gig out of school, I was told I needed to make contacts, that pretty much meant I was going to be sodomized before the cast and crew.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods8 months ago

Lovely Ending, but What about Local Codes???

MorevinilaMorevinila6 months ago

A bit slow at first but very quickly gained tempo and what a finale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous