All Comments on 'Company Cocksucker Ch. 04'

by Wesea112

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh wow , so hot - I’ve been a cum dump too

gayswallowergayswallowerabout 2 years ago

Love the life style. I love sucking too.

phallustinephallustineabout 2 years ago

Oh, I so wish I wasn't retired. I would love to suck a lot of cock at work. Mmmmm.

Jm612Jm612about 2 years ago

Worked for few years at a place that had a revolving door for teen straight males. I was the faggot cocksucker for those who needed my assistance. In the quiet back basement area I bored a hole in a closet area for the shy types to get drained. The sperm loads I swallowed were incredible. Often I would suck off several in one shift. The glory hole was my favorite. It gave me the opportunity to give some first time blow jobs. Although I might only have had their dicks in my mouth for less than 30 seconds before the rocket explosion of sperm - it satisfied my tastebuds. That’s what I wanted most.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 2 years ago

Wow..clearly getting out of control, but I can understand the desire.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

I like it, but I am growing tired of the same ole story over and over. A personal workplace cocksucker exposed on day two. I just don't believe it happens. I believe grooming takes place - on both ends. The cocksucker trains the Alpha as a good submissive does. A good Alpha trains the cocksucker and breaks him into an "it" and faggot and then the ultimate sissy. It takes time for this to occur. The Alpha needs to research, and learn how to move to the humiliation, the addition of the cock cage, the addition of public and familial and then even hinting to the wife humiliation. Not exposure to the wife, but her missing underwear and his absence more and more, for longer and longer periods of time without valid reasons. His changing in so many ways such as hairlessness and refusing to be nude until she sees the cock cage. Finally, his own little brother introduced as an Alpha to dominate him as the final humiliation. That would be the time when he introduces workplace activities. This takes a few chapters, possibly five. Grooming takes time and to have it occur in one chapter again and again is the same story over and over. It is a good story, but my couldn't it be so much better.

OralSubRayOralSubRay5 months ago

Perfect! I'd love to be the Company Cocksucker. I was born to suck cock. I've sucked many cocks; but, never a co-worker. However, after reading this story and all the chapters I wish I would have been like Steve and pleased any / every guy that wanted a cocksucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous