All Comments on 'Company Cocksucker Pt. 05-09'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Deep-seated Naivete'

'He didn't have to threaten to tell them about my greatest embarrassment--the fact that I'd cum by sucking his cock.' These chapters have more surprises for Jason.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 10 years ago
Struggle

I noticed right from the start how Jason struggled not to cum before old man Murphy. How can such a thing happen? What is it that makes the guy giving the blow job cum faster than the guy getting it? Adding the fact he views not cumming as a victory shows just how powerful the moment can be for the submissive cocksucker.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Lusts for bi cock

His boss and Tim are using him all the time. The boss uses him and pays. With Tim it is blackmail. He could fix all this by quitting. Going to another company. Find a new job before he quits. But no, he gets off on it. Everyday he is turning more and more bottom bi. Sooner or later they will start to fuck his ass/pussy. Start breeding him. Sure hope his girlfriend wants to marry a bi bottom boy.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Wow

I'm kind of finding myself a little jealous of him getting to suck all that cock. I can see him taking on even more cock in the future as more men find out he is a cocksucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous