All Comments on 'Compatible Bedfellows'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

This is beautiful. I love how you took time to develop the situation and their relationship with one another. :) Great imagery and descriptions too, especially in that scene where they biked to the top of the hill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really enjoyed the story

This was a great story! You developed the characters at a nice easy pace and with realistic situations, except perhaps the part of sharing a studio apartment with some you don't know and of the opposite sex. When I did it there were two bed rooms. LOL. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Great story but you are going to have to add another chapter to let us know what happens.

richieyeahrichieyeahalmost 9 years ago
More

great story id like to read more about the happy roommates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Your story radiates beauty and peace. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great but....

I have read several of your stories. They read like a masterpiece. But you never give them an ending. It actually ruins the whole story for me.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 9 years ago
Loved It.

Wow. No impossible physical characteristics, no bedroom gymnastics, no hours-long marathon sex sessions.

Hell, not even the pretty unrealistic, but practically obligatory simultaneous orgasm!

Instead, just two basically nice, ordinary people, who meet, get to know one another, take months to slide into a physical relationship, and (maybe) fall in love.

So close to realistic, and yet compelling in its simple direct approach.

DanceswithWargsDanceswithWargsalmost 9 years ago

The ambiguous ending was a little unsatisfying, but the story itself was great. You've got a way with dialogue that sounds very realistic. Five stars from me.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 9 years ago
When ...?

When does the pill get forgotten? When does the day come they realize...

You don't marry the one you can live WITH - you marry the one you can't live WITHOUT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this

A classy piece of writing. Congratulations. One of the few not to contain grammatical or spelling errors : Always a bonus. Or if there were any the writing was so good I didn't notice them. Realistic and plausible. Thank you.

mammoetmammoetalmost 9 years ago
Great story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Would have been a five

But I'll reserve that until it's finished.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Good start.

I hope it continues as well as it has started.

Please don't leave it too long for part 2 to appear !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very captivating story

You have written an absolutely wonderful story. Please write another following the lives of these two lovers. I look forward to reading more about these two.

GunnlaugGunnlaugalmost 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Very evocative and took me back to some experiences in my 20s I've never been entirely sure ever really happened. Aaaah youth, wasted on the young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very well done!

I really liked this story. One of the very best I've read here. Perfectly edited too. I'm not sure you can really add it it - it really has a completeness now. But I certainly look forward to whatever you do next.

Thanks for writing it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished.

This story seems good but it is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

This is easily one of the best stories on Literotica.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 7 years ago
What a lovely warm and sunny little story!

A perfect little vignette and much closer to what I think the Romance category here on Literotica should be like. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice Story

I just wish it had gone a little further. Seemed like it was just not quite finished, to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fun, but yeah, it felt somewhat incomplete to me. But I can't fault your intent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Females and males can be acquaintances, then friends then more

I liked the story. I shared an apartment once when working overseas. We were both expats. We started as colleagues and progressed from there. This story is similar, except that Magda and the narrator had fewer items of furniture and less space. I enjoyed this story. Quite endearing. Thank you.

paramax2000paramax2000about 6 years ago
Fine piece of writing

This is such a nice story in which a man and a woman show great respect for each other and slowly turn an awkward situation into something quite remarkable. The author is not in a hurry and neither is this reader. It is plenty titillating leading where it does. Good enough I would recommend it to my spouse. Congratulations. Keep writing, please!

WilCox49WilCox49over 5 years ago
A really fine story

I just read this again. I'd favorited it way back whenever I read it the first time. (I'm tempted to give it another 5*, but I try not to do that. Sometimes I do forget I've read a story, though.) But this one is worth a 5* rating.

Very nice. Not too unbelievable, given the right people.

And I disagree with those comments complaining that it lacks an ending. Life goes on, for a while. Episodes in our lives do end, but not all the loose ends get tied up. The story could go on a while and still not really come to much of a resolution--or it could go on a while and end with, oh, a fight, a murder, a wedding, whatever, and not be any better.

Thanks for writing this. You have a flair for stories like this.

-- WWC3

WilCox49

G5902G5902almost 5 years ago
A Wonderful Story!

A sweet little story of a building relationship! I do like the fact that this is one of those wonderful stories that leaves the future to our imagination. Thank you for sharing.

I just discovered the treasure trove of your writings yesterday. This is number three... All have been sweet and nicely articulated budding relationships!

MiamistaxMiamistaxover 2 years ago

Pretty good relationship progression over only three pages. A sequel would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Hector

This story is cute and endearing. Thank you.

It brings back memories of an apartment mate and me gradually becoming much more.

I am grateful for your wonderful pacing of the story.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

It started with a handshake

An elderly client told me that 19th century marriages were all arranged. "That's why they were so enduring." Hector tells a love story that started accidentally when a man and a woman, strangers, decided to rent an apartment together. It's an endearing story. When is she due? Her answer: "We've still got a couple of months," Well done!

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

To be continued with them together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don’t let the comments about it being unfinished bother you. I like the sense of it just hanging there…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Thank for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed this story very much! It certainly begs for a sequel!

wh6rewh6re4 months ago

amazingly-written cute short story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of my absolute favorite stories in all of Literotica, a wonderful story period in any literature. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous