All Comments on 'Competing Against a T-Girl'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 8 years ago

God I love you. Please never stop writing and sharing your stories :)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 8 years ago
Got to agree with Ladd

I'm glad to see another story from you. It was quite a good one too lol anyway, you're awesome. Hope to see more from you soon.

ArmphidArmphidalmost 8 years ago
A welcome delight

I was very happy to see a new story from you. This was terrific; I liked the competitive and domination element and how it gave way to the buried feelings between them. It was sexy and touching. Thank you for sharing it with us.

j0hn3rv1nr0g3rsj0hn3rv1nr0g3rsalmost 8 years ago
the perfect storm

the buildup to mutual bliss is awesome. especially how they want to ultimately satisfy each other. please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DONT STOP WRITING

PLEASE NEVER STOP! i check your page Everyday! Today was like my birthday i swear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kyle wins by losing. Many guys want to be tricked or forced into doing what they truly desire. Hearing " You're getting so good at sucking dick. I mean it. You've got skills, Kyle. Fills even a reluctant guy with pride and confidence.

RelentlessObfuscatorRelentlessObfuscatorover 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story, I love how they were looking to satisfy each other rather than just pleasure themselves.

It's always a pleasure to read your stories so please don't stop writing but do take as much time as it takes to get them right. As great as your stories are rushing them would only ruin them so please keep them coming but only when they are ready.

GlenGibsonGlenGibsonover 7 years ago
Glad you're back

Are you continuing Stiff Sentencing For A Young Man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long Time Waiting

Thank you for your recent entry love you stories, please keep writing been checking everyday for your new entries.

rumplypinkrumplypinkover 7 years ago
Missed your work.

Is it because you're so good I can't wait, or is there really a longer wait between stories?

Great story! The only thing it needed was to never stop.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
SO glad you're back!

Have enjoyed your work for awhile now, and have always been impressed! This story is no different! :-)

Your work is more than just another simple, one page "Yank & Bank". Your work has complexity and depth. The story and the characters are well developed; the reader begins to care about the story they're reading as well as the characters & their lives.

"Hemingway writes fuck-stories?" :-)

Thank You for another delightful story. Well Done!

clue12lessclue12lessover 7 years ago
I love you

Please take me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where have u been

I love ur work glad ur back i hope u continue to add new content ur stories are the best on this site plz don't stop writing they all are great and ur only author here that I've read all there stories thanks sugar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please keep writing!

I love your stories. just wish a black guy like me could find an assertive t-girl like in one of your stories.

ruwildruwildalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I love your work. Thank you so much for sharing your delicious imagination with us.

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilover 6 years ago

Amazing as ever. Like all your work just sweet enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you SugarandSalt! Your stories are so hot, and sweet too. I love how you can make your big trans girls dominant, but they seldom call there partners bitch, cock slut. Sissy, etc. So many dominant trans women story writers make the trans tops cruel qausi rapists. Thanks for keeping it romantic. It makes your stories much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, she's a terrible friend.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Nice. Well written story. You’re such a good writer

THANKS…..

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Very sweet tale and told well

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

That was a great story, I loved it. I love trans Women, their power and their dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One's toxic and the other's a wimp

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle12 months ago

Great story. Hopefully you will write more and take me with you on their journey, instead of me telling the story. Love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous