All Comments on 'Complementing Morgan Pt. 02A'

by DystopianArtificer

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Derek nooooo

Come on Derek, why you gotta be like that? I liked you I really did, but I guess it’s true what they say about power and corruption. Sucks when you realize that the guy you were rooting for is shaping up to be a first class asshole. DystopianArtificer, I can’t imagine the work and pure talent that goes into writing something as purely evil as a complement, you have me genuinely terrified for the entire universe you created and every woman in it.

Lexer747Lexer747almost 6 years ago
Worth the wait

I love how fleshed out world is, take as much time as you need, and shout out to your editors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

This was completely worth the wait, really enjoyed it and love the direction you are taking with the complements. I hope Part 2b isn’t as far away, but that said I know that too will be worth any wait. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for writing!!!

Pro

-focus on character feelings, reasoning, and thought process

-developing side characters' backstory and personality

-explored the world setting

-cool cyberpunk technology

Con

-all this build up and Derek and Morgan still didn't meet (all suspense and no payoff)

Also it took 2 years to update, I am unsure if we would ever reach the conclusion of this well-written plot driven story.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 6 years ago
Powerful story

As I missed part one I had to read both in the last couple of days for it to make sense.

Very well written and thought provoking too. The characters really do come to life.

I think though you are going to lose a lot of readers due to the time gap between posts. In two years time I will have completely forgotten what’s happened and I can’t see many people doing a 30 page catch up.

My advice would be shorter chapters wit less of a gap.

That said I will put you on follow and hope for the best.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Always good to see a continuation on this piece of work. Truly great, and a fantastic read.

I haveto ask, however: It feels like the diamond on Morgan's Complement is there so someone will try to steal it by ripping it off of her, and thus causing her the damage that was implied on Part 1. Is that the case? Or was the diamond just a nice detail that was added?

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 6 years ago
Another sensational chapter

This story is very engaging, with complex and flawed characters...just like the people we all know and love/hate in our own lives. There are characters I am kinda rooting for despite their flaws, and others I want to punch in the face. The fact that I am investing so much emotion into the story means you are doing a tremendous job not only with the characterization, but the very intense plot. Oh, and Edana...I mean, Ed...something about her makes me shiver with a combination of terror and arousal. I hope she ends up as one of the "good" ones. Again, thank you for this amazing and well-written story. I look forward to Part 2B with eager anticipation.

RunsAmokRunsAmokalmost 6 years ago
Too dark. Not just dystopian, but rather a book length description of a living hell

I finally had to stop at halfway through page 11.

I had thought that chapter one was just being rediculously slow, and that there would eventually be a point where Morgan would be out of prison and the story would focus on a dom sub relationship based on delayed pleasure and teasing. As I read this chapter, it became clear to me that this story wouldn’t be going in that direction. Or if it did, it wouldnt be going over content I’d consider sexy. This story may have pornographic topics baked in as part of the plot, but it’s clearly not porn. When it eventually gets around to describing sex, it will be focused on the emotional and relationship aspects rather than any titilation. I enjoy plot with my porn, but there has to be a payoff *somewhere* or it’s not worth it to me.

Still, I stuck with it because I’d grown invested in the story itself. But it’s unrelentingly dark. All it does is take a kink I enjoy and show how it can be twisted into a hellish existence. It makes me feel bad for being into my kink, and that feeling disengages me. Even if the story does miraculously include everything I want out it it later on, it wouldn’t be worth the price of entry.

I’m not leaving a star rating, because this isn’t a story that is being written for me. Since I am not the intended audience, I don’t get to judge. It’s clearly well written. It just doesn’t have the content that I was looking for. If there’s any constructive feedback I can provide, it’s that the chapter one warning could be changed. The warning does a great job of detailing that the story would be dark and dystopian. But instead of saying “if you’re looking for a quick jerkoff, look elsewhere” I would instead say that there are no graphically described sex scenes planned for any point. There’s a difference between a romance novel with a solid plot and a slow buildup to steamy scenes, and an R rated general novel which happens to use adult themes as part of its plot. Had I been expecting the latter, I’d be much happier with the story as a whole. But even then, things get too dark for me. The reveal at the ‘page 11.5’ mark pushed it from ‘dystopian’ to ‘living hell’ for me. So this is where I take my leave.

quelthiasquelthiasover 5 years ago
10/10 on Scifi Mystery 7/10 on Smut

This story has me hooked, and not from the sex either. I find myself skipping through some of the lemons to get to the meat of the story The dsscriptions and troubleshooting of technical systems is actually very fascinating. The mystery and intrigue makes me think and go back to the previous page because I missed something. The slight parts of action/adventure also keeps me entranced.

The parts missing was of course, more lemons and smut. The few parts about denial were steamy but I am sure you already know what we are asking for... Please my good sir, can we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
coming back for more

I'm regularly checking the NonCon page just to see if you've posted the next part yet (I tend to enjoy NonCon, but it's not my go-to genre).

I hope the writing, and all your irl stuff surrounding it, is going well. Great stories like this never fail to make me irritated at myself for not working on any of the myriad stories lurking in my own mind.

Great job, keep it up, and please make haste. We've already been left hanging far longer than Morgan has :)

aa02468aa02468about 5 years ago
Wow, and thank you....

Just want to share with the author and others how much I am enjoying this story. I was re-reading my saved copy of Chapter 1 last night on a whim, and the end note reminded me that I should check whether the next installment was yet available. So delighted to discover 2A here online! Read it through in one sitting and found it as engaging and thought provoking as the first. I'll look forward with patient anticipation to future releases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

I keep checking back to see if the next part of this brilliantly written story is available yet. I can’t wait. Please give us another update on where you are with part 2b when you can. The anticipation is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impatient

I keep coming back as well... Is there a 02B in the making? Please...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best yet

I never make comments, but this is a story I just can't put down, a real page turner. I can't say enough, please publish 2B soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More coming?

I return to this story every 6 months or so, hoping for an update! I’m so keen to know the rest of the tale! I hope it is still coming and this isn’t a story you’ve abandoned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have a feeling Morgan's focus was damaged as a result of the stun baton meaning during her conjugal she still won't be able to have an orgasm! Can't wait for part 2B!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please come back!

I love this story so much and like other posters keep returning to check for updates. Please give us a progress report! You must feel like George RR Martin! Hope you have been safe through this testing year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2B?

Love the story! I have a sinking feeling you may have stopped writing? Would you be willing to give the story to another author to finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anticipation

The story and character development is so well written. The anticipation of completion of the story is killing me! Or is that what you intended??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Audiobook?

I would love this in audiobook format! Would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope there's more coming to this story.

It's a beast, in many ways. Subject-wise, character-wise, and predicament-wise.

But I would really like to see more.

I'll keep checking back periodically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MORE!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 3 years ago

I hope the author is well, this was a blast to read. As most of the rest it is sad that there is not more, i would be happy with quality a tenth of this.

SandtalkerSandtalkerover 2 years ago

It’s a shame this story seems to have been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah real shame, hopefully someone can pick up where the author left off

LBCNLLBCNLover 2 years ago

As I said in my comments to the first part, I was hoping for this story to actually become erotic at some point (it is why I read stories on LitErotica in the first place). But as it seems it has not. Though very well written and constructed, I would not call this story Erotic (apart from a few small snippets here and there) and therefore it really does not belong on this website. That issue seems to have resolved it self though, as the author seems to have left us hanging (a thing I realy really dislike, as it makes reading the story a complete waste of my time).

AnitaParkerAnitaParkerover 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. This is incredible, the writing and content is unbelievable. Would so so love to read the rest of it, if it ever exists. Please write the rest, it's too good not to complete.

gkrishnagkrishnaalmost 2 years ago

The author definitely has interesting creative ideas, but this chapter moved at a snail's pace, and the section with Edna in particular was 10 times as long as it needed to be. Seemed like this had the potential to be one of the more interesting stories on this site, but at this point it's just redundant and repetitive and redundant and repetitive content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I completely understand the concern that I might abandon Complementing Morgan, given how many other authors here have done just that. I will therefore regularly update my author profile here with the latest status, at least once a month.

- May 15, 2019"

I guess that means we can safely assume it is in fact abandoned, or the author is no longer of this world....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would anybody here be willing to continue the story? Or potentially re-write it and focus mainly on morgan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a shame this was abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another chapter soon? You must have parts 2 and 3 done by now??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting work. I'm a fan of long form slow burn content on this site, Shame that the series was abandoned right as it was getting good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can see Morgan finally being allowed to come during the conjugal but not being able to due to the focus being damaged as a result of the stun baton. Out of desperation Morgan allows Derek to have anal sex with her to make her come but all this does is ramp up her sex drive as the doctor warned. Later she will have meet Dr. Angela for an even more intense check up, however this time Dr. Angela is more vindictive and brings some more toys along for the check up....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wouldn't someone with nice writing skills take on the story from where it was left? It's such a pity, it was indeed very enticing

LordDragonFireLordDragonFire8 months ago

This doesn't make sense.

Morgan will apparently 'take advantage' of Derek due to the increased strength, but one guys keeps his pregnant complemented wife chaste and has her lick out his conquests?

How does that work?

It's logically inconsistent, just like the handcuff scene...the Harts go from 'you're an abusive asshole' to 'you should join our group' and back again with dizzying speed, then, for some reason, try to do business with Derek.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you still alive? It’s been a while since you posted, but you are a very talented writer. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There are a few avenues this story could go, i'd like the idea of the prison realising it can make money by assigning all of the inmates with keyholders. Also cant wait for the next visit to Dr Angela, hopefully she brings along more toys and adds even more cycles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In all seriousness does somebody want to take this story on? Just double down on the fact that the original story belongs to this author to cover yourself

Jack506Jack50617 days ago

I greatly enjoyed your other story. I mostly enjoyed your first part of this story. The plot device of the complement is interesting. Then the story started getting long, slow and convoluted. I started part 2a and got a couple of pages in when the story got even more twisted. I have a suspicion that this is one of those literotica stories that will never be completed. If I ever see that it has been finished, maybe I’ll try it again, but I don’t need a twisted convoluted tome at this point, and I certainly don’t need to invest in another story that dies unfinished. As such, I don’t feel I should post stars. Overall you write well, Keep trying, and best of luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDystopianArtificer@DystopianArtificer
I completely understand the concern that I might abandon Complementing Morgan, given how many other authors here have done just that. I will therefore regularly update my author profile here with the latest status, at least once a month. I hope that this will help reassure peo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES