Completely Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed staring at a dark ceiling I thought about how I never would have imagined that an older slightly overweight gestapo of a boss could be so sex driven and uninhibited. Other than once when she wasn't feeling well, I had nailed her a minimum of once every day while we were in Australia.

Work was work, I went about my normal duties and she maintained the façade of being a hardnosed tight ass old wench. We'd been back from Perth a little over three weeks when I was summoned to her office. She really did have an issue with her computer which made it easier to keep our hands to home. When I was finished she spoke softly next to my face.

"Come to the office at 5:30, all the others will be gone. Find something to busy yourself with until then. Go, and don't come back tired."

When I walked in her office at 5:30 she called security and told them she'd be working late, to secure the building and monitor things via closed circuit TV. With the door closed she stood and walked to the front of her desk where she immediately lifted her pencil skirt waist high. A pair of stay up sheer stockings greeted me along with a pair of basic white panties.

"Take them off and lick me Jeff."

When I had taken her over the top she spun, opened her legs and bent over the desk telling me to give it to her. So I did. It was fast and furious, but it was good. When I pulled out our mixed juices were slowly making their way down her thigh. The nasty little bitch gave me another surprise as she scooped some onto a finger and sucked it clean, then presented me with the same thing. My mind was saying don't do it as I opened and clamped my lips onto her finger. It didn't revolt me in the slightest, as long as it was what she and I had created. Using Kleenex to wipe herself clean she sucked on my dick like a straw until I was clean then stood up with my face in her hands.

"Thanks Jeff, I needed that in the worst way. Come to my country home Friday night, we're going to fuck all weekend. Now, go back to IT, I'll alert security that you're still here when I leave. Let them find and escort you out. They'll never suspect a thing."

So it went for the next few months, an occasional quickie after hours, or in her office while the others were at lunch. A blow job in an empty office, her leaning over boxes in the locked storage area with her panties around her knees and my cock buried balls deep in her warm loving pussy. Then there were the weekends at her country home. Which brings us back to the beginning of this story. What others thought was going to be an ass chewing for me was in reality going to be an evening with my cock buried in her pussy, her mouth, or her butt, whichever she decided.

Tonight would be the first time she'd had me come to her home in the city. I was wondering what prompted her to risk exposing our lovers' tryst, she had much more to lose than I did. Watching her stop in the doorway of her office she surveyed the room she'd walked through, workers busy, the sounds of commerce all around. She looked stately, very busy and lady like, though she was solid throughout she wasn't fat by any means, that I knew for a fact.

I had spent many a night or weekend loving that body. Her large breasts eager to be sucked and played with, her curvaceous butt inviting a playful slap or two, those thick thighs waiting to cradle my body as she guided me into her steamy love nest. Then there was the occasional evening when she'd be hands and knees in the middle of the bed with a butt plug in place and an ample amount of anal lube. With all of that there was still more, she loved using her mouth on me as much as I loved mumbling in the moss. Her thick thighs would squeeze my head as her body writhed in ecstasy, hips pumping into my face, her hands on her breasts pulling and pinching the nipples, my face coated with her savory girl cream.

There was so much more to Mrs. Landry than those watching her enter her office knew of, and I was glad. This lady was teaching me more about pleasing a woman than any library could, the woman I would someday marry would be the benefactor of all she was teaching me. I'd never been to her 'in town' place as she called it, when I drove up a valet instantly met me. He didn't ask my name, he simply stated.

"Mrs. Landry said you would be coming by. She seemed in a good mood when she arrived, I hope your business meeting goes well."

Before he could get away I asked, "Does Mrs. Landry conduct business often?"

"No sir. You're the first I know of, and I've been here almost four years. Have a good evening sir."

The place reeked of opulence, a locked lobby with security guard who would call the apartment you were visiting to confirm you were supposed to be there. Renee lived on the eleventh floor, it wasn't until I exited the elevator that I realized there were only four apartments on that floor. I walked to number three and was going to ring the bell when the door opened, there stood Renee in a soft looking robe, it looked like she was getting ready to take a shower. Pulling me inside she spun and trapped me against the wall. With her body tight to mine she leaned in for a kiss. After a few minutes of soft kisses she drew back a little.

"Thanks for being on time Jeff. I have dinner ordered, it will be here by the time we're out of the shower. Follow me and get naked. I want you to take me from behind in the shower, it'll feel good having the hot water on my body and your cock in me."

What I walked into was no ordinary shower, no-sirree Bob, it had an overhead rain fixture, regular shower heads on the ends and water coming from jets in the walls, and most exciting for me is that the walls were full of grab bars. I could bend her over anywhere I wanted and nail her. I washed her body with one of those girlie scrubby things and then hand washed the special parts. From behind I took extra time washing her breasts, cupping them, molding them, pulling on the nipples and squeezing them, her head was back against my body the entire time.

When my hands dropped to her pussy she opened her legs slightly. I dropped to one knee and began to wash between her legs making sure I didn't get soap inside her. I rinsed her legs and softly played with her pussy lips, then drew my fingers up the crack of her ass across that tight rosebud. When I did that she let out a soft squeal and pushed against me, as I stood she grabbed a bar and bent over wiggling her ass back and forth. Looking over her shoulder she smiled and spoke.

"You're becoming a good lover Jeff, it's time to fill my pussy with cum. I want you to fuck me hard tonight baby, I need to be treated like your slut. Use me, just don't abuse me. Stick it in, come on, I'm horny as hell, I nearly had you come to my office and give me a taste before you left."

When you're in a hot shower it has a tendency to wash away the slickness of a woman's arousal and can take longer to get her ready, not tonight, Renee was as slick as any time before. I sank balls deep on the first stroke, she pushed back and shouted, "More". Damn this woman could be a wild piece of ass at times. Wasting no time I rammed into her as hard as I could, the little ass waves were perpetual, her tits were swinging wildly, slapping together at times.

She had gone through one leg shaking orgasm when the signs of a second one began, that in turn made mine only moments away, as she was tightening her Kegels I could feel the sperm begin its journey, so did she.

"We're gonna cum together Jeff. Oh my God this is so fucking gooooo...."

She didn't get another word out as her body shook and quaked. I rammed forward with one last lunge and pumped her full of man seed to the point that it was seeping down her leg, being washed away by the hot stinging water. I could feel her legs begin to buckle and grabbed her, holding her against my body as she gripped the bar. I helped her stand upright and spun her to face me. A minute later she'd regained her composure and breathing.

Patting my chest she kissed me and said something she'd not said before, "Thank you. It was wonderful. I'm hungry, let's dress quickly, the food should arrive in about fifteen minutes. I hope you like Japanese Kobe beef, it's delicious."

In the bedroom she had a suit ready for me, and I don't mean an inexpensive suit. It had to be something in the grand or two range. She smiled.

"I had you measured once when you slept after a rousing session at the lake. Do you remember the day I gave you a blow job for breakfast, then you took me on the deck after lunch, and none to gently I might add, we finished the day with you cumming in my butt just before bed? You were one worn out lad. I called my tailor and had him measure you, you didn't so much as stir. Put it on, I want to show you off tonight."

I was amazed at how well it fit. This woman was full of surprises. We were dressed and waiting, she looked inviting. A burgundy-colored dress with a V neck that stopped mid-cleavage, the tops of her breasts were prominent, pushed together, soft mounds inviting your eyes to stare. The bodice was snug to her body but not too tight, fitting nicely across her hips and tummy, showing off her butt. Seamed stockings drew one's eyes to her legs hidden beneath a hemline three to four inches above her knees. In the bedroom she could be extremely slutty, tonight she looked very businesslike.

A string of pearls and matching earrings along with a diamond bracelet topped it off. She sat across from me crossing and uncrossing her legs, providing me with an unfettered view up her skirt to the bright yellow panties hugging her brown pussy. I was getting hard when the doorbell rang, the caterers came in with what looked like enough food for ten people, two minutes behind them were four others. She invited them in and introduced me, all were from out of town, all looking as successful as Renee.

There was a black couple with a wife that looked as if she should be on the cover of magazines, then there was a white guy, like me, with a dainty oriental woman. As the evening progressed I would come to know she was his fiancé. The caterers served the Kobe beef, the most tender beef I'd ever tasted, along with a lovely assortment of side dishes. With the meal done, the dining area cleared and cleaned, the caterers were ready to leave, as they did Renee tipped the three of them one hundred dollars each.

The conversation following was cordial, stories were shared and laughed about, all in all it was a very relaxed atmosphere. They asked a few questions of me which I was able to answer with ease, that seemed to relax Renee as she smiled at me and winked. They left about ten thirty, we adjourned to the bedroom where she started to change and provided me with a pair of silk pajamas. I'm not a pajama guy, she told me it was only until we were ready for bed and she expected me nude after that.

I was on the couch when she emerged from the bedroom, my cock jumped, she was wearing nothing but a half bra with a transparent wrap and no panties. Sitting next to me she covered us with a blanket, reaching under it she gripped my cock. Gently stroking her fingers found the waistband and dipped inside, when she touched my dick it jumped, she smiled and kissed me.

"Mmmmmm. I've been thinking of having this in my mouth since dinner. We'll get to that in a minute, but first, thank you for being here, you made a marvelous first impression. I couldn't tell you earlier but we will be doing a huge contract for them this fall and they wanted to meet my IT guy. All four of them grew up in the same neighborhood, after college they got together again and formed a business that serves the aeronautic industry. If they continue in this direction, they'll be huge in another five years."

I cupped her breast and flicked an exposed nipple, it reacted as I had hoped by getting hard immediately. Stroking the side of my face she cooed.

"You like those hooters don't you? Well, maybe instead of a blow job I'll let you titty fuck them? You can explode all over my chest and chin. How would that be?"

She pushed the bra down so her breasts were completely exposed, I was gently caressing one as I talked.

"I know you told me that you worked your way up through and eventually inherited the business. What I have a hard time understanding is why you're still single. My gosh, you're a sex machine in the bedroom, and once in awhile spread across your desk at work, or sucking my cock in the supply room, or sitting on my face in the back of your SUV. Why did you pick me to sleep with you?"

She laughed softly, "Number one. Yes, I inherited the business along with my husband, it was a 60/40 deal with me holding sixty percent. Rodney, my late husband, was a good engineer and businessman, he was also impulsive and at times made foolish decisions. Because my dad flew, he wanted to fly, which was okay, but once he'd gotten his license, he typically only flew enough to maintain his rating. It was one of his impulsive decisions that resulted in his death along with the death of Gregory, our only child."

I could see she was choking up and went for a glass of water, after taking a drink and a deep breath she resumed.

"They had flown to Oklahoma to watch the Sooners play intending to fly home the next day. When they got the weather report that storms were moving in, instead of waiting one more day he thought he could get out ahead of the system. He didn't, they crashed less than 100 miles from home. I not only had to bury my husband at the age of 38 I also had to bury my only child. I never forgave him for that. My answer to the heartache and grief was the business. I poured myself into it and here we are."

My heart hurt for her, "Nobody should have to endure that Renee. I'm sorry I opened a can of worms. Something I don't understand though is why me? What made you choose me to be your lover?"

"It's quite simple Jeff. We aren't a threat to each other. You're going to meet miss perfect along the way, fall in love, get married and have babies. As it should be. I'm not looking for a long-term relationship, the more I was around you the more I realized you could be discreet. I needed a lover, you needed an outlet for pent up young men's desires without fears of pregnancy or strings attached."

I was sitting back gazing at her, she slid in tight to my body, "In case you're wondering, you're the first since Rodney died. Can we not talk about this anymore tonight? I want you to do something special for me Jeff. Make love to me slowly with lots of passionate kisses. I need to be loved tonight."

Which is exactly what we did, twice before morning. The first was missionary with us looking into each other's eyes most of the time, the second was in the middle of the night on our sides with me behind. She was wet enough that I managed to get my cock inside while she was asleep, within seconds she was awake, lifted her leg and gave me entrance to bury it entirely within. By the time we finished she was on her tummy pushing her ass up to meet my strokes.

I only went to her city apartment a few more times, we would meet at her country home most weekends, she still had me take her in the office from time to time. On a Saturday when there were only a handful of us working, me being the only male, she snuck into the men's room and gave me a blowjob. The office escapades weren't often, but they were always exciting. We were at a conference in Las Vegas when everything began to change. After a day of long sometimes boring meetings we were at a very upscale restaurant waiting for our order to be taken, I watched as a young black woman walked toward our table.

As she got there she stopped, "Aunt Renee. What are you doing here?"

Renee looked over her shoulder and grinned, "What are you doing here Ann? I thought you were abroad. Have a seat, talk to me."

Over the next twenty minutes we were availed of her past two years. She had been abroad working in Frankfurt until the company was bought out and all international offices were closed. She'd been back in the states three months and was still looking for work that paid comparable to what she had before. I noticed Renee perk up when she said that, finally Renee asked.

"Why are you here in Vegas?"

"I'm here with friends. Cheryl and Bill were coming here for a week and asked if I wanted to come along. We split the cost of a suite so there would be decent sleeping arrangements and a modicum of privacy. They're at a casino and here I am ready to eat alone."

Renee put up her hand, "You are not going to eat alone. We haven't ordered, dine with us, my treat."

We had booked a suite in another hotel separate from the conference for reasons of privacy, after saying goodnight to Ann we hailed a taxi. In the room we enjoyed a quick shower and then made love before settling to sleep. Renee was in my arms when she spoke.

"She likes you Jeff, I could see it in her eyes. I think the two of you would be good together."

I pushed back looking at her with bewilderment, "Why are you saying this? Are you tired of me after only fifteen months? I thought we had a good thing going."

Lying on our sides looking at each other she cupped my cheek with her hand, "We do have a good thing going Jeff, but honey we both knew this wouldn't last forever. She isn't my biological niece, her mother and I have been close since second grade, Ann has always addressed me as auntie Renee. I meant what I said, she likes you and I think the two of you would make each other happy. She's only a year younger than you."

"Yeah but, what if she finds a job who knows where? I don't want to leave Landry. I like working for you."

"I somehow don't think that's going to be an issue my young lover. She has a degree in accounting and I'm in need of another person in finance, who better than someone I know and trust. Now, before you begin making statements about me being by myself you should know there are any number of suitors in my age bracket who'd love to get into my panties. Jeff, you woke something up inside me, I don't want to be without a man to love me any longer."

"What about us though? Are we going to continue being lovers? I don't think I could do that, you know, be with two women at the same time."

"If you and Ann hit it off there will no longer be an "us". If and when the two of you connect we will stop. We can work together and know that we helped each other along the way. To be honest, being with you was completely unexpected, I never thought I would want another relationship. In the meantime, why don't you pursue Ann and see if there's any chemistry, and until that point we'll see each other. Okay?"

The next morning Renee contacted Ann and offered her a job, which she accepted on the spot. With Ann on the same floor I was it made things easier regarding an invitation to lunch or stopping by her office to say hello. Within a few weeks we were comfortable enough with each other for me to invite her to dinner. We didn't kiss that night, in fact we didn't kiss the second date. I was waiting for her to make the first move. The next night I was lying in Renee's love saddle slowly stroking in and out of her warm succulent pussy when she asked how things were with Ann.

I raised up without missing a beat, "We're making love Renee, what kind of question is that?"

"I can multitask, answer the question."

"Let me finish, you've cum twice, I still need to. Help me out."

With her arms snaked around my neck she pulled my mouth to her nipples and began massaging my cock with her Kegel muscles. With a nipple in my mouth and her hips pushing upward into me I spewed every bit of semen I had into her receptive pussy. Rolling to the side I had my head against her breast catching my breath, she was stroking my hair with her fingers.