Completely Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's going well, I think. We haven't kissed but I sense it will happen soon. I also have a feeling once that happens things will ramp up quickly."

She dropped her hand from my hair to my chest rubbing side to side through the chest hair.

"I think you're right, but don't wait long. She's a submissive, she's expecting you to take the reins. Don't hurt or abuse her like so many assholes do with girls like her, just take control Jeff. She's waiting to be putty in your hands, which by the way, she'll be anything you want her to be. Make sure you choose right. Make her a woman of stature and respectability and she'll be the biggest slut in the bedroom you could ever imagine. She isn't very big, but she'll fuck your brains out."

Renee was right, Ann wasn't very big. She was all of five foot five, weighed around a hundred twenty I guessed, smaller boobs, probably a B, a cute ass with hips that flared. Her skin was a darker hue than Renee's and her hair wasn't as curly, none of that mattered to me, she was cute as hell and I wanted her. On our next date I made the move to kiss her, she turned her head slightly, putting my finger under her chin I turned her to face me.

"Do you not want me to kiss you Ann, or are you not ready?"

She looked up into my eyes, "I want you to kiss me. I really like you, but I'm not just a piece of black tail, am I? Because if I am then let's not do this anymore."

"No Ann, you aren't the next lay regardless of color. I like you as well, but a lot more than just going out to dinner. I want you near me all the time."

Her delicate arms went around my neck as she stood on tip toes and planted her lips on mine. We made out for several minutes before she moved back standing in front of me.

"Will you call me tomorrow?" She asked.

"I will, why don't we go bowling or something like that? Or a movie if you'd like."

"Bowling sounds great, I haven't done that in years. Jeff, you can come in if you want."

I wanted to plow new territory in the worst way, but I wanted this thing to be right, not just me taking advantage of a girl who wants to be loved.

"Why don't we get to know each other a little better Ann. I want you badly, but I want this to be right."

She sighed, "Thank you. Most guys would have me naked by now. I think you're the first gentleman I've dated. I should tell you, I tend to do whatever the man wants, that can be bad sometimes. I don't feel afraid with you, we'll wait. Thanks."

I let Renee know things were progressing, she invited me to one last time in her office where I fucked her from behind with her bent over the desk. What was so exciting about it was the time of day, midafternoon. No one suspected a thing. Ann and I were seeing each other every day at lunch and three or four nights a week for the next two weeks. It was at the end of that week I accepted her invitation to come inside, once in the apartment we flew into each other's arms. Kissing, grinding, making out like there was no tomorrow.

Five minutes after the door was closed we were naked, me on the couch on my back her sitting on my face rocking back and forth. Following that quick frolic I entered her from behind while she bent over the couch. We showered together and I filled her once more holding her body against the wall with my arms under her legs as she bounced up and down on my cock. I woke to the wonderful feeling of her lips around my cock, she wasted no time swinging her small frame over the top of me in a 69. Feeling completely worn out we slept away a good portion of the afternoon before going out for supper at a local diner.

A few days later I happened to see Renee at the mall, she was arm in arm with a big strapping guy who appeared to be about her age. He was neither dark nor light, I couldn't place his ethnicity. When I saw her at work I asked about him, she snickered and pulled me into the hall.

"He's Samoan and he's not only tall, but he's also adequate in every other department. He has almost as much stamina as you did... almost. I see you and Ann are getting along. Future plans?"

"She's moving in with me this Saturday, I'm gonna ask her to marry me that night after I make love to her."

She lightly punched my arm, "You romantic you. Way to go, you two were made for each other."

Ann accepted my proposal, we married three months later. Renee and her man are seen together all the time, she told me she's not interested in marriage nor is he, yet they both want an exclusive relationship. He owns a prosperous import-export business, money is never an issue for them.

Ann and I are in our second year of marriage and her flat tummy is beginning to bulge with our baby. It's an exciting time for us. Renee surprised us at Christmas by giving us a 10% share in the business with the promise of more to come in the years ahead.

When I think back on how it all began, I still marvel how something completely unexpected could turn out so perfect in the end.