All Comments on 'Complicated'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You sure this was a story not about a real thing! If not real it was great!c499

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great story all it needs now is to add her best friend to mix and perhaps for pregnancy to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice job

quite well written (a few spelling errors, but over all,nothing too bad) and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting, making Love to ones Daughter with all the Love and Care only a father can have for his baby girl.

Always so much better when both have the same desires and her planing ahead getting on the pill.

I know that the girlfriend will soon be in daddies bed too.

Waiting for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot fantacy

Found the story very well written with just the right amount of details and imagination

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 12 years ago
good

I enjoy Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, or Family incest stories, but my mind has trouble putting toghether the love they have as child/father turning into a sexual desire as a young woman/father. Don't get me wrong, I still love the story. I just get off on a story much easier if it is just a fantasy with a father and daughter having great sex, rather than thinking about the sex getting in the way of the child/parental love. I suppose if the reader thinks about a real life situation, it would be better if they loved each other as depicted in your story. I would hope that their love wouldn't hold back the child from having a normal life with a husband of her own in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hymen

Another story messed up by inacurracy. The hymen cannot be pushed through. It is not a barrier it's a piece of skin that is right at the entrance in a circle around the opening with enough room for blood flow and usually a penis. It stretches at puberty to allow periods and some tissue will always remain until a woman gives birth vaginally. You can see it in fact if you look at your woman!! Attention to detail helps! Great story otherwise. Good job.

plussize4uplussize4uabout 12 years ago
Great Job

I love incest stories, and usually read ones about father/daughter or mother/son and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I like a little story, some day dreaming, teasing, and finally the thing I want and need so bad.

Great job!

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Delish. !

Nuff said.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I really felt that one, well written and really said well....loved it

aTender1964aTender1964almost 8 years ago
Great

Always so much better when both have the same desires and fantasies... well-written enough, definitely a worth-read! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.