Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Ally, you are going to make me cum!" I growled.

She took my cock out of her mouth, pumping my saliva-coated shaft with her hand. "Good, Daddy, I want you to cum. I want to taste you." She put her hot mouth over my cock again, blowing me for all she was worth, her tongue dancing all around my purple head. It only took a couple more minutes before I could hold out no longer. I yelled out loud as my massive orgasm erupted, and I blasted jet after jet of cum down my daughter's throat. Amazingly, Alison continued to suck and milk all the seed out of my cock. She tried to swallow everything I had to give her, but some of it spilled out and coated her pretty face.

I was in heaven. I hadn't had an orgasm that hard and satisfying in years. My libido had completely taken over, and I knew I simply had to give my daughter the same kind of pleasure she had given to me.

After using my shirt to clean off her face, Alison planted delicate, feminine little kisses up my stomach and chest as she stood up. "I bet you liked that, Daddy. I know I did."

"Liked it? Ally, I loved it, you were incredible. But I'm afraid to ask you just how you got so good at that. Do I really want to know?"

She giggled, still the sweet tone of seduction in her voice. "A woman has to have some secrets, Daddy."

We kissed, our first proper kiss as lovers. Her lips were soft and pliable. Our tongues intertwined, and I could taste a little bit of my cum on hers, a sensation I found oddly thrilling. As we came up for air she said, "I love you Daddy."

"Ally, I love you so much," I answered. "You'll always be my daughter, my little girl. But tonight baby, I'm going to make you a woman."

Her upper lip quivered, and a single tear ran down her face. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed and admired my daughter's ravishing beauty. I said, "Oh, my sexy, sexy Ally-cat. I love how you look in that outfit, but I really, really want you to take it off for me."

Alison slowly removed the lace overgarment and her bra. I caught my breath at seeing her fabulous breasts in their glory. She turned around and bent over as she wiggled her panties, giving me a full view of her sweet rear end. She turned around again to face me, and I saw her mound was bare other than a small strip of hair directly above her slit.

"Wow," I said. It was all I could say, really, otherwise I could only admire the pure, womanly perfection that was my daughter, standing in front of me, and naked as the day she was born. Alison said nothing as she smiled, enjoying my obvious arousal and admiration of her sexy body.

I motioned her forward and we kissed again. I ran one hand through her silky hair and let the other roam down her body, cupping a firm buttock. After a minute I broke our passionate kiss and patted the mattress and said, "Lie down on the bed for me, honey."

She did so and asked, "Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?"

"Patience, dear Ally. I want to taste you first."

I softly nibbled on one of her earlobes, kissed my way down her cheek and nuzzled her neck. She sighed softly in delight. I continued down to her gorgeous breasts. I kissed all around the top and bottom of her right breast, then took as much of it as I could in my mouth. Her nipple stood up straight and hard, and I teased and flicked at it with my tongue before sucking and gently pulling on it with my lips.

"Oh god Daddy, that feels so good!" she said.

I focused my attention to her left breast now, treating it with the same reverence and attention as the other. I spent several minutes on her boobs, making Ally squirm with pleasure. "Daddy, please," was all she could say, urging me for more.

I left my own trail of kisses down her hips and stomach, even giving her cute belly button a lick which got a giggle and a "Daddy, that tickles!" from Ally. I then moved further down her body, planting several kisses on her pretty little feet. I felt her soft, smooth legs, softly kissing and licking her inner thighs, all the while drawing soft moans of pleasure from my daughter. I continued until my face was directly above her pussy. I could both feel and smell her arousal; it was a sweet, exhilarating scent. With both my hands now massaging her butt cheeks I teased her some more, kissing and licking all around her pussy without actually touching it. Ally was like pudding in my hands now, and I realized just how much I missed the powerful feeling of driving a woman wild with desire before pushing her over the edge.

"Daddy! Stop teasing me and lick my pussy!" The desperation in her voice was unmistakable. I could feel a wicked little smile across my lips.

"Now, now, I know I raised you better than that, little girl. Just where are your manners?" I tenderly blew soft puffs of air on her now overheated and very wet pussy but went no further.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll be a good girl. Please lick my pussy, I need it so badly. Pleeeeeeeeeease?"

"Well... since you asked so nicely..." With that I gave my baby girl a long, slow lick of my tongue from the very bottom to the very top of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss!!" she screamed. A few more licks was all it took before she screamed again. "I'm cumminnnngggggg!!" Juices flowed from her pussy and I lapped up as much as I could. She tasted so tangy and sweet I knew I couldn't stop at one. Thankfully she couldn't either.

"Please don't stop now Daddy, it feels so good!"

I spread her lips and devoured her sex, licking her, nibbling her lips and slightly penetrating her with my tongue. She bucked and writhed from under me, her body craving further release. She put her hands on the back of my head in an attempt to pull me in closer and deeper inside her. I continued to lick and suck and lap up her juices as she was now practically riding my face. Her clit now came into view, a cute, engorged little button. I flicked at it just a couple times, but it was enough for Ally to react as if hit with a current of electricity.

"OhmyGOD!!!" she cried out.

"Good girl, cum now for Daddy." I licked and sucked at Ally's clit until she arched her back and the rest of her body went ramrod straight. She let out an ear-piercing scream – "YES DADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" – and all of a sudden a torrent of juice burst forth from her pussy. She drenched my face as I drank and swallowed what I could. Her nectar was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted.

I lay down next to Ally. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing heavy as she tried to recover from what I can only imagine was her most intense orgasm ever. After a minute she looked at me, her eyes wide in wonder. We kissed again, and I delighted in how she could taste a little bit of herself on me, returning the favour which she gave to me earlier.

She hugged me tight and said, "Damn, Daddy, that was incredible! How did you...?"

I put a finger to her lips, shushing her. "Men can have secrets too."

We both laughed. We kissed some more, gently at first before her passion picked up and she took my face in her hands and parted my lips with her tongue. Ah, the recuperative powers of youth, I thought. Then I thought some of that must have rubbed off on me as I felt the blood rush to my cock, making it harden and grow.

Ally broke our kiss and looked at me with both love and pure sexual hunger deep in her eyes. "I love you so much Daddy, I want you inside me, please."

Momentarily, my paternal instincts couldn't help but take over. "Baby, I have to ask... you're still..."

"On the pill?" Ally replied, reading my mind. "Yes Daddy, I promise I am. Now please fuck me!"

"My, you have a dirty mouth, my Ally-cat!"

She playfully slapped my chest. "Oh come on Daddy, you know you love it."

"Damn right, baby!" I growled.

Alison spread her legs and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open, revealing her precious jewel to me. I lined my once-again hard-as-steel rod with her pussy. I gave her one last look and she gave me a slight nod and chewed on her lower lip, an intoxicating combination of vulnerability and sexuality. No turning back now.

I pushed in, ever so gently. She felt hot, wet and incredibly tight on my cock. I felt a shot of nervousness course through me. I was worried about penetrating her hymen; I desperately didn't want to hurt her and ruin what was up to now a special night for her.

Again it seemed she could read my innermost thoughts. "It's OK Daddy, I'm nervous too. I know it might hurt, but I don't care. It's time. I want you to do this. I need you to do this."

I nodded and said, "Get ready baby." She grabbed each of my arms. With one push, I was in, then through. She locked my forearms in a death grip and yelped in pain, breaking my heart. "I'm sorry Ally," was all I could say.

She took several deep breaths, trying to will the pain to go away. I said nothing and didn't move, waiting for a sign from her. As horny as I was, if she decided she didn't want to continue I would stop right then and there. My relationship with my daughter was too special to risk permanent damage.

Alison looked up and gave me a little nod, indicating her readiness.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Please fuck me."

I slid my cock into her again, slowly, making sure there was no more pain and giving her time to adjust to my size. In and out, in and out, going as deep as I could. Her tightness felt wonderful on my shaft. Ally was intently watching me enter her. Her face was getting more flushed and her breathing shallower. Pain or pleasure, I wondered.

I needn't have worried. "Oh my god, I love how you're filling me up Daddy, you're so BIG!" she whimpered. "Harder Daddy, fuck your little Ally-cat harder!"

I increased my pace, driving my cock into her pussy until I was close to all the way in. Her pussy was so tight on my big cock; it was the most heavenly feeling. I could feel myself and Ally getting closer to climax. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled down while at the same time locking her legs around my torso to drive me in further. I supported as much of my weight on my arms as I could so as not to crush her. Our faces were mere inches apart as I continued thrusting into her hot womanhood. No other sounds filled the air except for our blissful grunts and moans and our heated bodies smacking against each other.

Suddenly Alison yelled, "I'm gonna cum Daddy!!!" As much as I wanted this to last forever, I could feel the familiar tingle that meant I was about to release too, in a big way.

"I'm gonna cum too, Ally!"

"CUM FOR ME DADDY!!"

"CUM FOR ME BABY!!"

She screamed again and her eyes rolled back in her head, her arms, legs and pussy all clenching tight, her body wracked with the intensity of her orgasm. Seconds later I came as well, firing my hot, thick semen deep inside my daughter, coating her vaginal walls, completing our incestuous union.

I used my last bit of strength to grab Ally around her back and flip us over so I was on my back and she was on top. I was completely drained but entirely satisfied; basking in the afterglow of the best sex I could ever remember having.

Ally looked at me with dreamy eyes, running her fingers over my chest, her soft boobs pressing against me. "Thank you Daddy."

"Thank you Ally. Was it as special as you hoped it would be?"

Tears welled in her eyes. "Better. I thought it would be amazing but it was so much better than that. I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I did before, but I do. I love you so much Daddy."

I softly kissed her forehead. "I love you just as much, Ally."

She lay beside me, holding her Daddy tight as I gently stroked her hair. Soon she was asleep. I watched my sweet daughter, my little Ally-cat, now a fully-grown gorgeously sexy young woman, as she slept, her chest slightly heaving, up and down, up and down, as she dreamed pleasant dreams. I continued watching her, filled with love, until my eyelids grew heavy with sleep. All thoughts about consequences and complications would have to wait for another day.