All Comments on 'Computer Games Ch. 02'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
leikyngrlleikyngrlalmost 18 years ago
A little short but good

Your story was a little short but it was still good. Wish you could have gone into more detail as to what happened after he left the room. I only have to imagine what Mandy and John did afterwards. Keep the stories coming, would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks for the near wank mate . . .

but how can you honestly think there will be no third chapter? I realize it is up to you but give me a break . . . after all that classy writing and originality to leave me without an arrival is just tooo cruel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great stuff

Images of a chapter 3 are indelibly on my brain!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Decadent

Mandy's latest adventure in the hotel room was unbelievably decadent. For a teen-aged girl to give herslef to a middle aged man in that way is a combination of hot sex and sickness. As a man in his mid-fifties, I found it most arousing to imagine myself in John's place. As for Toby, I found it pathetic that he didn't pursue her with sexual drive of a young man and pound that pussy of hers.

Nookiehunter

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
I love all that you write

Thirty year old wonder Author.

We love every word, phrase and story you author!!!

For example:

"

"They get punished, sir" Mandy replied, teeth sinking into her bottom lip."

Thank you and you should see my girlfriend,

David

teamhumanity@live.com

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Yes!!!!!! 1968 YES!!!!!!!

Wow!

"Toby didn't dare imagine where the adventure was heading next."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous