All Comments on 'Condominium Ch. 02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Red48beardRed48beardalmost 8 years ago
Story Well Told

in contrast to complaints in the "Part 1", this story has started out with pairs, which i find more pleasing than random groups... there is an underlying foundation to the characters (which will be expounded upon?)... mental pictures of the events are easy to conjure and relate to... very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well done

I posted a concern in the Paradigm Shift about the importance of trust in a relationship. In this story basically the characters show trust in each other by insuring that the experiences are shared and mutually agreed to. This elevates the fun and eliminates the trust factors as long as the husband and wife make mutual confirmation of their relationship after the swap. It is also useful for the stakes to be the same with all the participants. This seems to be more of the Steve Wallace philosophy as stated often in The Circle. The Paradigm Shift illustrates what happens when trust is destroyed. In that case this is the prototype solution for that conundrum if the partners can reach it. Knowing Steve Wallace, they will find it. It is very interesting and imaginative to run these stories in parallel!!

kurtrellianskurtrelliansalmost 8 years ago

I really did enjoy the first 2 chapters very much, very erotic and good imagination. A model of what swinging could be! Great fantasy too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES