Condominium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About that time Kelsey glided up to me and stood. Her wet breasts mesmerized me. The areolas were so large and succulent. Despite their relatively small cup size, I wanted to suck on her tits, preferably as my cock sawed into her bare pussy. I tried to hide that little fantasy. Kelsey was gorgeous, regal, and desirable.

Much to my surprise, Kelsey flowed into my arms and kissed me. The kiss was anything but casual. It displayed a level of passion and affection I found hard to believe from someone I'd only seen from a distance a few times. As we parted I felt her hand surround my tumescent cock and squeeze my partially inflated shaft obviously signaling her desire to bereally intimate.

I looked Kelsey in the eye, "Am I to interpret that as an act of friendship?"

Kelsey again pecked at my lips, "Yes,really good friendship. The intimate kind."

"You make a presumption about our lifestyle."

Kelsey said smiling, "I do, but tell me if I'm wrong."

I thought a moments, "You are very insightful. Is Tyler so inclined?"

"He is. I hope that's all right with Amber or the others."

Amber said from near me, "Oh, it's just fine with Amber, and I'll make sure the others are just fine with it too."

Kelsey asked, "Where do you get together?"

"We often meet in our unit - 1403. The others like to relax and look over the city during our breaks."

"Will you show me after we swim? I'd love to see the details of your decorating ... particularly the bedroom."

"That can be arranged." I was chuckling at Kelsey's complete lack of embarrassment about seducing me, and her desire for sex.

Over Kelsey's shoulder I saw Amber briefly talk to the other women. She then floated back to Tyler and into his arms. They were passionately kissing a microsecond later, and I could see his hand under the water doing something serious with my wife's pussy. For that matter, Amber was doing something with her hands underwater too.

Kelsey admitted to me that they had never been in a situation like this. She said, "This is a first for us. We've talked and teased each other, and then we saw you and ... well, we wanted to see if you were open to let us be with you. We're sort of experimenting."

We left Chris, Jessica, Ryan, and Megan to play together in the pool, or up in one of their condo units. I said we might call later, if it wasn't too late.

Amber and I escorted Tyler and Kelsey to our unit. Once inside I got us each a glass of wine. Kelsey insisted on a brief tour, so I escorted her to the master bedroom, leaving Amber and Tyler in the living room, sitting very close to each other and often sharing a kiss.

Kelsey's robe disappeared just inside the bedroom door, and mine soon followed. I glued my mouth to her bare cunt and slowly thrust my fingers inside her searching for her G-spot. She tasted marvelous - nutrients from the most important food group of all - pussy.

Kelsey also demonstrated a marked tendency towards female orgasms, at least based on what I was doing to her: stroke her G-spot, nibble at her clit, and pinch her engorged nipples with my other hand. The combination seemed to be a winner, and I produced three climaxes in a short time interval.

"Fuck me," Kelsey implored. She motioned for me to come up over her body and to stop eating and playing with her pussy. "I want you ... now. Just thinking about this moment is all the foreplay I need, and I've been thinking since I saw you all in the pool."

"What about Tyler?" I asked, slightly worried about crossing a boundary.

"I think he's probably fucking Amber, if she was willing."

"She was willing and is no doubt so engaged." I smiled at the thought of Amber with a new partner. This time I noted I didn't get a negative twang of some kind. I guessed I'd finally gotten totally used to the idea of swinging and sharing Amber.

As Kelsey lay back on the bed, I sank my cock into her molten pussy, feeling the delicious ripples of pleasure from coupling with a new woman and the velvet warmth of her moist sleeve. She writhed her body up to meet my onslaught, and then kept up her motions as I worked deeper and deeper into her.

We came together a few minutes later. Practicing my relatively new skill, I went down on Kelsey after we'd parted so I could clean up some of the seminal mess I'd made of her pussy. She watched me in the dim light we'd kept on, clearly impressed with my behavior.

She whispered, "No one has ever cleaned me like you're doing. Usually I've been left to drip dry."

I looked up at her from between her legs. "We aim to please in surprising ways. Some of the other men like to do this too."

"I can hardly wait. Will they all want to fuck me?"

"I don't normally kiss and tell."

"But I want you to. I want to savor these new sensations and new relationships. I'm older and in a few years, I may not be desirable any more to people like you."

I kissed Kelsey, and shared some of the recycled fluids from her pussy with her, and we then just made out for a while.

I told her, "Kelsey, you will always be desirable to this male. I'm sure the other men will think so as well. Don't ever think you're not attractive and hot."

Kelsey lunged at me with renewed passion and we made out some more.

She eventually said, "Let's see what our spouses are doing."

I helped her up, and we strolled nude back to the living room.

Our spouses were fucking. Amber was on her back on the sofa with her legs over Tyler's hips, and he was kneeling between her legs so he could watch her beautiful body as he thrust into her. As he knelt, his hips moved back and forth stroking his cock into her sodden pussy. Periodically, he'd lean down to suck on one of her oscillating breasts or to kiss her in a very open mouth and tongue-laden sharing of passion. They looked intense and focused on what they were doing.

I could tell he was a careful and attentive lover, and that observation made me glad that I had revealed those same skills to Kelsey. While I could be prodded into acting like a roughneck, that was never my preferred mode of lovemaking.

Kelsey and I watched. Of course, I hardened, inadvertently rubbed against my partner's body, and that prompted Kelsey to take hold of my cock and start to play with it again by masturbating me and rubbing me all over her snatch as she stood in front of me. Without too much thinking, I was again balls deep in Kelsey's snug little pussy from the rear as she held onto a chair and we both watched our spouses fucking together.

I paced myself, watching Tyler and Amber. They'd seen us fucking, but didn't change their behavior in any detectable way. Soon though, everyone came in a vocal chorus of moans and sighs that indicated great joy and happiness with the evening.

Tyler broke away from Amber and came up to his wife with his wet cock swinging. "You were so sexy when you were fucking with Jon. I get hard just thinking about what we just did." He kissed her hard, "Thank you."

Tyler hesitated and asked, "Are you happy, darling? Was this a one-time thing?"

Kelsey stood with my cum running down her leg. She smiled, "I am very happy and very satisfied right this instant. Jon is a great lover. I still love you with all my heart, but ... I do want to do this again ... and with the other men too."

I could see a little worry in his face. Since this was the first time they'd ever experimented having sex with others, I could see where he might be."

I said in a soft voice to Tyler, "I've been where you are, and not too long ago. Take Kelsey home and make love to her. Let her know that she's the most special person in the world to you. I promise that I am not out to steal her away from you."

He nodded, and I think he understood why I was saying what I did. When you've seen your spouse fuck someone else, you need to reaffirm all sorts of things with that person to preserve your sanity.

Tyler also confessed that they had never done anything like swapping before. They'd teased each other a lot in their own lovemaking about other people and sexy situations, but it had never happened. Seeing the six of us playing together in the pool had been a turning point in both their minds, sort of a now or never moment for both of them. After some clean up and polite conversation, we bid them goodnight. They slipped into their robes, and strolled down the hall to the elevator back to their unit.

Amber and I did make love after they were gone. It was late, so we didn't bother the others; we just had our own private party.

The next morning we collected Penny from Amber's parents, and took her to an amusement park for a couple of hours.

12