All Comments on 'Confederate America's Time Travel'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SammyX is at it again

Just booring shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DUMB

the Stupidest shit I have ever read. I one word "Racist".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pasty white ass

This certainly showed the race of the author, if nothing else had. Of course this would ignore the areas of the world that still believe in and practive slavery, Africa with the Muslim Middle East providing most of the masters including Christian slaves of Muslims and Asia. Come to think of it that provides a majority of the worlds' population. We should adopt Islam and bring slavery back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ignorant

Black ass, but whats new about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One should know history before writing about it.

Another victim of public education and redneck family values tells us how the world would be a better place if their misinterpretation of history had turned out differently.

Just because teacher made you read it from the holy textbook, doesn't make it so. The civil war was as much about slavery as Iraq was about WMD's.

As for the rest, if you could seperate your prejudices from your domination fantasies then you might be able to write some entertaining fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your are an asshole and a racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!

Good story! Good concept! If only things were properly ordered in the real world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comment

very good! racist and original. keep them coming with more interest on the modern peoples views on the new world

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why does every white person have green eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
EBreabtarnraeh

No nice way to put this, but you are sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't believe you even posted this

You racism bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...