Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

I feel Ashley's hand back in my hair. His fingers tighten and I'm lifted up from Andrews's thigh. Andy's cock is back in my mouth and Ashley is making me take it deeper than I did before. He sits up a bit and I feel his other hand come to my head.

I fight to breathe as he uses my mouth to give his friend a blowjob. His hands are warm on my ears; they're tangled in my hair. Andrews cock slips like warm silk into and out of my mouth. Then I hear him groaning against me.

I cry out around his cock as he spreads me with his fingers and sucks back in my clit. It's too much too soon! I try to get away from his mouth but I can't move. Too many hands hold me in place. I feel his cock start to pulse and then my mouth is again flooded with cum. A thicker sweeter tasting cum than Ashley's. My ass clamps around Jen's tongue my thighs clench around Andrew head as I feel myself cumming for a second time.

I dig my fingers into Andy's hips and hang on as my body leaves my control for a long time. I simple twitch and shiver.

I pull off his cock when Ashley turns my head lose. I lay my face down by the base, on his thigh as I feel my body spasms beyond my control.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." I mumble in a soft prayer as I finally feel the two of them stop licking me. I collapse onto Andrew completely. I feel the slick wet feeling of his cum run down the side of my jaw and drip from my chin as his cock continues to dribble out cum next to my ear. I turn my head a little and cradle him against the side of my neck and shoulder. I rest my face against his thigh and just try to breathe.

I fell Jen placing soft kisses n the cheeks of my ass. Andy is doing the same to the insides of my thighs. Ashley's lightly caressing my head and neck.

After a few minute with a lot of their help I roll off Andy and onto my back. I open my eyes to find Jen hovering over me. She leans in and kisses me. I can smell the slightly musty smell of myself on her face. I know she can taste the men's cum in my mouth as she slips her tongue into me.

I pull her too me and just hold her.

"Give me a moment." I tell her softly."

She giggles.

"Want a drink?" asks Ashley. I look up he's leaned down till he's right next to my face.

"Yes please." I answer. "Water."

I feel him move off the bed.

I hold Jen to me, my face in her hair, her softly playing with my breast till he comes back. When I sit up to take a sip of the water he brought back I see Andrew sitting back watching Jen and I.

I hand the bottle to her.

"I think the boys want a show." I tell her with a smile.

She smiles back at me.

"They might as well watch. Without a hard cock between them they are pretty much useless." She says teasingly to Andrew.

"You give me about ten minutes." He says back smiling

"Ten? With two hot ladies doing naughty lesby things in front of you? You need ten? Damn your getting old Andy" Ashley grins as he sits back down on the bed. "Hell I'm half way there already."

"Ash...go sit on a stick."

Andy catches the bottle of water before Jen can pass it back to me and takes a sip. He smiles and hands it to me.

I turn up the bottle and let the last drops drip into my mouth. One hits the side and runs down towards my chin. Jen leans in and licks the path, then down my neck as I arch back. I place my hands on her head as I feel her gently take one of my nipples into her mouth and suckle. Her mouth comes back up to mine.

Kissing Jen I run a hand down her side. I taste myself on her lips. I smile thinking about what she must taste. Penis and peppermint. Sounds like a Christmas candy, or something that Haagen Dazs would make.

I moan feeling her fingers slip to either side of my clit. My leg slide opens a bit as she gently parts my lips and slips two fingers inside me.

Opening my eyes I see Andy watching us. There is a very naughty grin trying to make its way to his lips. I glance down. He's not hard but I can see the beginnings.

I dig my nails into Jens back and she pulls back from me with a hiss. I lean down and suck in her nipple hard. My teeth latch on and I batter it with my tongue as I suck. Her fingers dig into my scalp as she hisses sharp breaths between her teeth. I release her nipple then swat it with my tongue as I start to pull away, making her jump.

Catching that wet nipple I give it a bit of a twist making her cry out. My other hand pushes her back till she's reclined across Andrew's lap. Her fingers pull from inside of me. I look up at him then down at her breast.

He smiles gives me a nod and places his hand over mine. I slip my fingers from under his after a second and run them down her sides.

Leaning in I lightly run my tongue around her belly button. I blow soft breath across the wet skin and smiles when I see her shiver. I slowly slip my tongue into her and taste her perfume. As it touches my tongue I remember she always puts a drop there.

My hands catch her soft thighs and I lift them up as my head lowers to the damp curls. I kiss the little teddy bear, just above her clit. I smile remembering the first time I saw him. An inch tall, her artist did a wonderful job making him look real.

Leaving the bear to his honey pot I move down and lick her's.

Oh my god she is every bit a sweet as I remember. Like honey and apples I taste both as my tongue lick the thick moisture from her lips.

I glance over my shoulders when I feel Ashley's hands on my thighs. Warm and strong they run up and start to caress my ass. I give him a smile as I go back to licking Jen.

My mouth is filled with her lips as I suck in the warm wet flesh. My tongue lashes through the slick folds. Her clit rubs at my nose as I feel her start to lift her hips towards my face. I plunge my tongue up into her. The warm juices there are stronger, the taste not so sweet, but just as delicious.

As I devour my friend like she's the desert bar at a buffet I feel Ashley amusing himself with first my ass then as he grows bolder my pussy. His finger pull at my lips then slip inside. I moan into Jen as I fill him spread two fingers inside me and stretch me open. I give a deeper moan when I feel his thumb rub my against my second hole. Still wet from the fingering he did earlier and the tonguing Jen gave, it gives him little resistance when he pushes in. I feel a wince of pain when the knuckle slips in. I feel him rub his thumb against the fingers inside me, almost like he's making the money sign.

I have to ignore what he's doing and focus on what I'm doing. As I suck at Jen's clit I look up past her twitching belly to her breast and the hands that are kneading them like bread dough.

Andy's eyes are locked on my face when I look at him. I notice Jen has his cock in her hand and is gently squeezing and letting go.

I feel the mattress shift behind me and I feel Ashley's legs brush the insides of my thighs. I widen them a bit, the alcohol and sex making me never even consider not taking him into me.

I feel him stop. His hand resting on my ass just holds me steady for a second. Then he gives me a little pat on the hip.

"Patricia? Um.... after what Chase confessed too...would you be at all offended if I wanted to use a condom?"

Pulling her clit from my mouth with a slurp I turn to look at him with a smile.

"After what he confessed to I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to use a condom, wrap me in cellophane, and have sex by E-mail." I chuckle, then nod. "It's only how much I've had to drink that even let me forget to ask you to use one."

"Are you on the pill?" he asks. I feel the head of his cock slide through my lips, from top to bottom.

"IUD.' I tell him looking at his face. "Chase wore a condom every time."

I gasp as I feel the whole length of his thick cock push into me. I turn and bring my head down till my lips are resting against the wet lips before me. I feel Jen's fingers in my hair. She pulls me back to her clit. As I take it into my mouth Ashley starts to pump into me. His motion drives me against her. Her wet lips smear her juices across my face.

I have to rock back against him to stay with her clit. That and it feel wonderful when I do.

"Ashley?" I hear Jen's voice in a breathy moan. "Patricia's got me much wetter than she is. I want you inside me again. I think Andrew wants to make good on his confession."

Ashley buries himself in me to the hilt making me groan. He holds at that depth as I squirm against him. He slowly slips out of me and stands up.

I feel Jen's hands lift me from her pussy to look up at her. She leans into beside my ear. Her words are feather whispers.

"All he's done all night is ask about you. I think someone is really got it hot for you." She licks my lips, then kisses me.

I watch her move over to the other side of the bed and make Ashley walk farther. He chuckles as he catches up to her. She rolls up onto her knees and gives her ass a shake at him.

Then all I can see is Andy's face. His lips are against mine pushing me back as he moves forward. I kind of roll backwards and he comes with me till my head is against his pillows. My legs open for him as he slides between them.

Reaching between us I take hold of him and guide him into me. I sigh as he slips inside. My eyes pop open when he bottoms out. I had forgotten he's a bit longer than Ashley.

I look up at his face as he starts to pump into me.

"I've wanted to do this to you for half the night." He tells me his lips almost against mine.

I pull him down till he's against me. Feeling the warm heat of his body caressing me. The hairs on his chest brush my nipples as he moves barely and inch or so in and out of my body. I tighten myself as best I can against him. I feel the hard hot length of him as he sinks inside. I drift in pleasure as he gently fucks me. Caressing his back, running my fingers through his hair.

After what feel like an eternity of this wonderful union of our bodies I feel him start to pick up the pace. I dig my nails into his shoulders as I feel him double the length of his stroke into me.

He takes up some more of his weight and rises up off me. I lift my legs to open myself more. I cross my knees behind his thigh hooking my ankles near his calves.

I see his eyes on my face. There's an apologetic look about him.

"I wanted to get you to cum again before I did, but I don't think I can hold off much longer."

I smile at him.

"I've had way to much to drink tonight, too many things are way to desensitized, I'm not even close to doing that. This has felt wonderful. It's still feels wonderful, cum in me please. Let me feel you do that." I tell him as I caress his face softly. I brush his lips with fingers I know taste of Jen's juices.

He nods. I see him try to slow his pace for a second then with a slight shake of his head he starts to go faster.

I clutch at his shoulders as I revel at the feeling of him moving in me. I watch the sweat drip from his nose as he leans down a little. I pull his head to my chest as I feel him go all the way into me. His hits the inside of me with a sharp jolt of pain then I feel the wet flow and the pulsing of his cock just as I hear the gasp and moan. I hear my name being whispered into my breast. His breath a warm pant against the sweaty skin. Slowly I feel his weight come to rest on me more as he sinks down. I give him a squeeze and he moans again. I run my hands across his back feeling the muscles under my fingertips. I look from the slow lope of the ceiling fan to where Jen is still being pounded by Ashley. I catch her eye for a second. She gives me an eyebrow shrug then goes back to moaning a little too loudly. I can't suppress a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I hear Andy ask as I feel him shift up off of me. He slowly pulls himself up next to me and looks over to Jen and Ash.

I'm about to answer when I see Ashley throw back his head and silently scream out in pleasure. I see Jen wince as he grips her hips too hard. I snake a hand over to her and catch her fingers in mine; she gives me a squeeze back.

Ashley holds her still with himself buried inside for a good half minute then slowly, gasping for breath he pulls out. I see his eyes open, but they don't seem to be focused on anything. Turning I trade a grin with Andy, then I see Andy's eyes snap open wide.

Looking back I catch the tale end of Ashley tripping over Andrew's bags. I get to see the full attempt at a half pirouette, half back flip, triple Lutz that he does to regain his balance before he disappears to the floor at the foot of the bed.

Andy and I roll into each other and clutch the other to us as we both just dissolves into tear filled laughter! It's several minutes till I can look back up.

Carol is standing naked in the doorway just looking down at Ashley.

"I like a naked man at my feet, but this one looks unconscious." She says after I catch her eyes.

I feel Jen get up off the floor beside the bed, where she slid too while laughing.

She moves around to where he is at and kneels down.

Andy pats my hip and rolls away. He stands up and goes down to see to his friend. I turn on the bed and crawl down and look off the foot.

Ashley is out cold, and snoring softly.

Andy checks his head then gives him a slight shake. Ashley doesn't wake but his snoring shifts a bit.

Andy gives a chuckle.

"I thinks he's ok." He looks to Jen. "All that power fucking drove the alcohol to his brain. I think he passed out. Come on girls give me a hand." I watch Carol and Jen help him get Ashley up then Andrew gets an arm under him and more or less drags him out into the hall and down towards his room.

Carol looks at me and I wait for the inevitable shit from her.

"Yall could have woke Me." she give a little sniffle. "I never get to have any fun."

I see Andy come walking up behind her. He gives her naked ass a slap and she jumps.

"Go help Jen if you want to have fun. She's getting out her makeup kit."

I see Carol's face split into a grin

"I have just the perfect shade of lipstick. It's called Pimping Purple."

I watch Andy lean out the door to watch her ass as she walks away. When he looks back at me I have an eyebrow raised but I'm smiling.

He shrugs.

"I love naked women."

I crawl back up the bed and turn to my side and run a finger down my hip. I give my ass a pat.

He smiles that evil boy smile and climbs in behind me. I feel his cock, soft and warm, press into the cheeks of my ass as I snuggle back against him. I smile as I feel him pull the sheets up over up.

"Well one things for sure." He says softly into the back of my neck.

I shiver a bit at the feathery breath.

"What's that." I ask softly.

"We'll all have something new to confess to the next time we play."

I chuckle.

"I thought you didn't kiss and tell?"

He caresses my hip.

"Oh I don't. I was going to confess to having seen a naked man do a Michael Flatley impersonation."

I catch his hand and pull it up to my chest as I laugh. As the chuckling finally fades I turn my head to him.

"But how would you 'One Up it'?"

He looks at me for a second then I see that grin start to form.

"I've got a camera in my bags. I could take some pictures of the girls handy work and post them on to his Facebook page."

I chuckle for a second then snuggle into him.

"I can 'One Up' that." I say softly.

"How?"

I just shake my head and leave him wondering as I drift off to sleep.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers