Confessions of a Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,992 Followers

He picked me up, slammed me face first against the wall, pulled my jeans down to my knees and drove his cock into my pussy between my ass cheeks. I came almost immediately. He continued to recklessly pound his cock into my pussy until I came a second time. Moments later I felt him flood my cunt with hot cum.

The kids are both out with friends for the next few hours. I hear the doorbell ring. It is Bobby from up the street. He has just finished with the yard work and wants to get paid. As usual he is not wearing a shirt. I let my eyes wander across the sweaty torso of his well-toned 18 year-old body. I invite him in for a drink while I look for my purse.

I am dressed in a pair of tight white shorts and a red shirt tied just below my tits. The shirt is buttoned down to show enough cleavage to pique his interest. Without a bra my hard nipples punch two dimples in the front of the shirt. He follows me back to the kitchen. I put an extra sway in my walk to draw attention to my shapely ass. I know I have a killer body and I am quite sure he has lusted after me in the past.

My purse is on the floor. I bend over and pretend that I am looking for money. My shorts ride up my ass cheeks and expose the puffy outer edges of my panty-less pussy. I shift my cheeks back and forth and spread my legs further apart. I say something about not being able to find anything in my purse so I can hold the pose a little longer.

At last I stand up and turn around to face him. My nipples have grown harder and are shamelessly poking out from my blouse. I look up at him and put a hand on his bare chest. I can see he is nervous.

"Bobby, I'm afraid I don't have any money. Can you think of another way I might pay you?"

I place my other hand on his bare chest and step closer. He is looking around for an escape but I am not going to give him any. I rub my hands over his chest and my thumbs across his sensitive nipples. His cock must be hard. I lower a hand and confirm my suspicions. My fingers caress the length of his bulge through his shorts.

"My goodness, Bobby, that's quite a weapon you have there. May I see it?"

"Um, Mrs. Jacobs, um maybe we shouldn't do this. I mean someone might come by or something."

"Don't be silly, Bobby. No one is going to come by. Besides, how else am I going to pay for the yard work?"

I drop to my knees and quickly pull the shorts down his muscular thighs. Out springs a beautiful cock the length of Dave's but thicker. I slide my lips over the swollen tip and swirl my tongue around the smooth skin. I push my lips down his shaft and take his hard meat deep into my mouth. My tongue explores the ridges and veins of his throbbing member. I take him even deeper until I feel him pushing into my throat.

Bobby doesn't have a chance. He has never had a girl suck cock like this. My lips press against his pubes while my throat vibrates against the head of his cock. I pull him out and take him deep once again. Then I fuck him with my mouth. I bob my head rapidly up and down his shaft making loud sucking and slurping sounds and drooling spit everywhere. When I feel his shaft swell I put my fingers against his scrotum and push.

Hot cum explodes into my mouth in a powerful and steady spray. I move my lips up his shaft holding just the knob of his cock in my mouth. Another jet of cum blasts into my mouth and then another. I take him back down my throat as the last few drops of seed dribble out of his cock. I feel cum leaking from the corners of my mouth onto my blouse. I continue to suck him until his cock softens. I pull him from my mouth and swallow.

"Now that was a man sized load of cum. Have you been saving that for me Bobby? I really do appreciate it but now I have a problem. My pussy is all gooey and has made a mess of my shorts, and I have this big wet spot on my blouse. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take them off."

I quickly strip and sit on countertop with my legs spread. Bobby is in front of me staring with his shorts still around his knees and his semi-erect cock hanging between his legs. I spread the lips of my pussy and rub my clit with my finger. I push a finger up my cunt and suck it into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... so good. Why don't you come over here and taste my pussy? I mean it's only fair after what I did for you. Come on, Bobby."

I lean back on the countertop and pull my legs up so my pussy is fully exposed. Bobby steps forward and buries his head between my legs. I put my hands on the back of his head and push against his mouth. I feel his tongue probing up and down my gash. The tip pushes into my opening and licks me in rapid swipes.

"Oooohhhh yes. Just like that baby. Use your fingers."

I am going to cum. I fuck his face while his fingers give my pussy a workout. The pressure in my belly continues to build. My breathing is heavy. His tongue swirls around my sensitive clit. My body tenses just before my pussy explodes. I scream. My fingers dig into his scalp. I feel juices running down my ass.

I pull his face to mine and kiss his lips to savor the juices of my passion. I reach down between his legs and confirm that his cock has grown back to full hardness. I guide the swollen tip between the lips of my pussy and slot it into the opening.

"Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me with your big young cock."

He pushes. For the first time since I was married another man's cock slides into my pussy. I gasp as his hard meat sinks deep into my cunt. I hook my heels on his ass and pull him deeper. He fucks me hard and fast. I rub my clit. My gasps and squeals are desperate. I am going to cum.

"Yes... yes... fuck me Bobby... oh god... harder... yes... oh... oh... right there... oh god... of fuck... ah... ah... UUUUUNNNNGGGHHHH..."

He continues to hammer my pussy. I cum again and again. At last I push him away and drop to the floor. I suck his slimy cock into my mouth and down my throat until my lips are pressed against his pubes. Then I stand and turn my back to him with my elbows on the counter and my ass tilted in the air. Bobby wastes no time in putting his cock back into my searing cunt.

I cum again. My legs shake. My screams are out of control. Juices are streaming down my thighs. His balls slap wetly against my clit as he repeatedly hammers my cunt with his hard young cock. Nothing has ever felt so good. I am addicted.

"Squeeze my tits, Bobby... ooooohhhhhh... pinch my nipples... uh... of fuck..."

His strong hands crush the soft flesh hanging from my chest. I reach between my legs and rub my clit in circles. I am delirious with pleasure. The explosion building in my belly is so strong I am frightened to let it burst. Then he pinches my nipples hard between his thumb and finger. It is like a trigger connected directly to my pussy.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... AAAAAHHHHHH... UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGHHHH..."

An explosion of pleasure as intense as anything I have known makes my entire body tense and jerk violently. His cock continues to pound my gushing cunt sending a second and third wave of gushing spasms though my body. My knees feel like they are going to buckle. Just when I think I might get back on this planet I feel hot cum pouring into my cunt.

"AAAAAHHHHHH... MMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

I am collapsed face down on the counter when Bobby pulls his cock from my twitching cunt. A flood of creamy juice pours from my body and splatters on the floor between my legs. I finally muster the energy to stand up and face my new fuck toy.

"Thank you for stopping by, Bobby. This will be our little secret. I won't tell your mother what you did as long as you come by when I ask and help me out around the house."

Session 3, Therapist Notes

During this session I used all of my willpower to remain seated until she had finished telling me about having sex with Bobby. I found it difficult to do nothing as I watched her squirm against her fingers and then explode into her panties when she described each of her orgasms. My erections felt like it was about to rip through my trousers.

It was time to bring her out of the trance but this time I was going to give her a hypnotic suggestion. I didn't know if it would work. I also knew it was a dangerous game I was playing and that it could cost me my license but I was obsessed with this woman.

"Mrs. Jacobs," I told her, "I want you to think about how angry you are at Dave for fucking all those whores at the office. Then I want you to imagine Dave sitting in that chair over there watching you. He cannot move and he cannot turn his eyes away."

Mrs. Jacobs turned her head and looked over at the empty chair. When she said, "Hello Dave" I knew she was really seeing him there in her subconscious. I and moved over to the couch and pushed down my trousers and waved my rigid member in her face.

"You see a cock in front of your face,' I explained. "You do not know whose it is and you don't care. You want to punish Dave. You want him to see what a slut you have become. You will suck the cock like it is the best cock your have ever tasted and you will swallow every drop of cum that it pumps into your mouth."

I brushed the head against her lips. She flicked her tongue over my swollen knob before taking my shaft deep into her mouth. Her eyes remained focused on the empty chair. She bobbed her head up and down swirling her tongue over the sensitive ridges of my manhood. I thrust it in and out between her lips. Mrs. Jacobs moved a hand between her legs and rubbed her sex.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, Mrs. Jacobs, while Dave watches. When I am finished I want you to swallow all of it. When you wake up you will not remember any of this."

Mrs. Jacobs attacked me with renewed energy. I could feel my shaft slide down her throat. Spit was drooling from her lips. I slammed into her mouth again and again. I felt my member swell from the rush of seamen surging up my shaft. I grabbed her head and grunted, then exploded inside her mouth like a volcano. My testicles pumped so much into her that it began to drool from her lips.

I finally pulled out completely drained and stuff my spent shaft back into my trousers. I watched Mrs. Jacobs close her mouth and swallow, all the time looking over at the empty chair. She continued to rub her sex until her body stiffened. I watched her jerk and gasp with a final orgasm. I wiped the excess seamen from her lips and chin and slowly brought her out of the trance.

She did not remember any of it. The hypnotic suggestion had worked. Mrs. Jacobs told me that she felt even better after this session than she had after previous sessions and asked me what had happened to make her feel this way. I told her that it was best she not know what her subconscious was telling me and then made an appointment for the following week.

Session 4, Mrs. Jacobs under Hypnosis – Transcript

It is Sunday afternoon. John is at the office and the kids are with friends. I am at the hardware store on the other side of town. My tiny red skirt and tight white top attract a lot of stares. I am shameless and just hope nobody I know sees me. It is exciting to walk around like this and have men wondering what it would be like to fuck me. My thongs are getting soaked in the crotch.

I find my target on aisle 4. Two good looking men about thirty-five do little to hide their lewd stares. One is an attractive athletic looking black man about 6'2". The other is shorter and white. His bulging muscles stretch his t-shirt to the limit. I see a wedding band on his left hand. I sway over to where they are standing with a "fuck me" look on my face.

"Can you two good looking guys help a poor woman in distress? I have a problem with my plumbing and my husband is not home to fix it."

We leave with my hands wrapped around each of their arms. Everyone is staring and knows I am about to be fucked. I am also about to live out two of my fantasies at the same time... getting double fucked and fucking a black man. I get into the silver pick-up and slide between them on the bench seat.

Marv, the tall black man, is driving. The truck pulls out. I have no idea where we are going. Chuck puts his arm around me. Our lips meet in a hot and wet kiss. His strong fingers crush my breast through the thin white top. He pushed it up over my tits and pulls on my swollen nipples. His tongue pushes into my ear driving me crazy.

We stop at a light and the car next to us honks. I look over and realize the driver has a perfect view of my naked tits. We make eye contact. Chuck moves his hand under my skirt and presses his fingers into the soaked crotch of my thongs. I bite my lower lip and gasp, never losing eye contact with the other driver. I realize for the first time that it excites me to have someone watch.

The light turns and we are moving again. I feel his thick finger push into my steamy chamber and then a second. I slide down in the seat and hump against his fingers which are thrusting in and out of my quivering sex. My hand moves over to Marv's lap and rubs the bulge growing in his trousers. The size of it makes me wonder if the myth about black men is really true.

Chuck's fingers are driving me crazy. He finds my clit and rubs it just the right way. I gasp and squirm in the seat. He keeps rubbing and fingering me until I have to squeeze my legs together and push him away because the pleasure is too intense. He feeds me his fingers and I eagerly lick them clean. He pushed down his pants and exposes a thick cock with a slight curl and a bulging purple head.

I am staring at his weapon when I feel his hand on the back of my neck. I follow his lead until his hard flesh brushes against my lips. I lick the bulbous knob like an ice cream cone all around the top and then under the crown. I finally take him into my mouth stretching my lips until he fits inside.

I have no idea where we are, but the thought of giving a blowjob to a complete stranger in the front seat of a truck in broad daylight is exiting. I use my well groomed oral skills on his swollen meat until he is groaning and squirming in his seat. Marv drops a hand from the steering wheel and slides it up between my thighs. I spread my legs to give him better access and soon feel his huge fingers push into my pussy.

I keep Chuck on edge as long as I can by pulling off him and backing away twice when he is about to cum. The third time he holds my head down on his cock. He fucks it rapidly between my lips and grunts. I feel him swell just before a hot spray of thick cream fills my mouth. He continues to cum again and again until it is seeping from my lips and back down his cock.

At last he is finished. I sit up and look at him with my mouth open and his seed dripping from my lower lip. I swirl my tongue in the potent mixture before closing my mouth. I swallow. I look over at Marvin and realize he has pulled out his cock. It is huge with coal black skin stretched around a vein streaked shaft.

I drop my head to his lap and explore his swollen shaft with my lips and tongue, probing each ridge and valley of his black monster. I take him into my mouth until he is pushing against my throat. My lips are only a third of the way down his shaft. I slide my tongue under his shaft and relax my throat until I feel him pushing deeper. I begin to gag and pull back drooling spit down his shaft.

"Hey man, this fucking whore is trying to swallow the whole thing," he says. "Unbelievable."

He calls me a whore and I love it. I double my effort to swallow his cock but choke when I still have several inches to go. I attack his cock again bobbing my head up and down his length. I wrap my fingers around his slimy shaft and pump his throbbing meat. My lips slide up and down his hard meat in perfect rhythm.

I feel the car swerve several times and then come to a stop. Two hands go to the back of my head to guide my movements. The rest of my body is pulled up until my knees are on the seat and my ass is in the air. Chuck pulls my panties down my thighs exposing my pussy and ass. He wedges himself between me and the door. I feel his hard cock slide between my cheeks and split open my swollen pussy. He pushes it deep inside me.

For the first time in my life two cocks are stuffed in my body at the same time. I feel like such a slut. It excites me. I want to be used and abused. I want to be fucked until I can barely stand. These thought bring me to the edge. I have to pull my mouth off the big black cock I am sucking. I scream. My pussy explodes around the fat cock stuffed inside it. Juices run down my thighs.

"What a slut," the one fucking me says. "She loves it."

"Ain't that the truth? Get your mouth back on my cock, slut."

I love the way they are talking to me. I slide the black monster between my lips. I am determined to swallow every inch. My throat stretches around his large knob. I try to relax and hold back a gag. I push out my tongue and feel his hard meat go deeper. There are still three inches left when I have to pull back. Spit is drooling from my lips as I gasp for air. My body jerks forward from each thrust of Chuck's thick cock into my pussy.

Marv grabs my head and rams his huge cock between my lips. I open my throat and feel it slide deeper and deeper. He pushes down on my head forcing his thick meat so deep I feel like I am going to choke. I feel his bristly pubes brush against my lips. He holds me there until I am struggling for air. He finally grabs my hair and yanks my drooling mouth off his cock. Tears are streaming down my cheeks as I struggle for air.

"It's time for this whore to take some black cock up her pussy."

They drag me out of the truck.

My body is flopped around like a rag doll while they change positions. I notice that we are parked behind a big dumpster in back of a furniture store. Marv is now sitting in the passenger seat and Chuck in the driver's seat. Their pants are down around their feet. Marv lifts me into his lap until I am facing him with a knee on each side. He removes my top. His hands crush my tits and tug at my nipples.

I reach down and wrap my hands around his black monster. I push up on my knees and guide it between my legs until the huge knob is pressed against my opening. I can feel my pussy stretch open wider than it has ever been from the first black cock ever to go into me. I lift up and push down several times until he won't go any deeper. I ride his monster like the whore I have become. I am out of control. Filth spills from my mouth

"Fuck me... fuck me with your big black cock... ohmygod... oh fuck... uh... uh... oh god... fuck my pussy..."

The pressure in my gut builds quickly. He presses his oversized finger against my asshole. This new sensations sends me into orbit. I scream from the orgasm that grips my body. I am still screaming when I feel my head being pulled over towards Chuck. He is kneeling on the seat next to us. His cock pushes between my lips. Marv's cock is still in my pussy fucking me.

"Aw baby... oh yeah... I'm gonna cum in your pussy... oh fuck... AAARRGGHHH..."

Marv thrusts up into me. Cum explodes into my pussy. I swear I can feel it splashing off the walls of my cunt. Another orgasm surges through my body. I am delirious with pleasure. I gasp for air but Chuck holds my head and shoves his cock down my throat. I feel like I am going to pass out when he finally lets me go. Spit drools in long strands from my lips and tears run down my cheeks.

They pull my limp body out of the truck. I can feel cum oozing from my pussy as they carry me to the back and flop me onto a dirty blanket in the bed of the truck. Chuck mounts me and fucks me until he cums in my pussy. Marv shoves his cock into my mouth. I suck it until he is hard. He rolls me over and slides his cock between my cheeks. I feel it slide deep into my slimy cunt. He fuck me in long hard strokes until I cum.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,992 Followers