Confessions of a Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

I am exhausted. I feel like I am having an out of body experience, and that I am standing nearby and watching this woman get fucked only the woman is me. After what seems like an eternity Marv pulls his cock from my pussy and rolls me onto my back. He kneels above me and unleashed a torrent of cum all over my face. They high each other, then pull me out of the truck and leave me next to the dumpster as they speed off. I clean off the best I can and walk back to my car a block away.

I drive home. Dave arrives just behind me. I have not had a chance to clean and am barely able to strip off my slutty clothes and pull on a loose robe before he comes into the bedroom. Dave steps behind me and puts his hands on my breasts. He kisses the side of my neck and then my ear. I can feel his cock press into my ass cheeks. He pulls open my robe and moves a hand up my legs.

"Dave, we shouldn't. The kids might come home."

He doesn't reply. His fingers push into my pussy which is still a mess from all the cum Marv and Chuck pumped into my pussy. I am afraid he is going get angry. Dave has a terrible temper. Instead he lifts his fingers to my mouth and shoves them between my lips. Then he lifts the back of my robe and pushes me forward over the dresser. His cock slides between my ass cheeks and into my slimy cunt.

Dave hammers me hard and fast. It is a rough fuck. He yanks on my hair and slaps my ass hard making welts on my cheeks. It only lasts a few minutes before he grunts and pumps my pussy full of more cum. I stay bent over the dresser catching my breath and can feel his stuff running down my legs.

Dave strips the robe from my body and takes my hand leading me into the bathroom. He turns on the shower and pulls me in with him. We kiss and fondle under the warm water until he is hard. He fucks me up against the wall. Then he turns me around and does something he has not done to me for at least ten years, primarily because I never liked it. He soaps up a finger and shoves it into my ass. I stiffen from the sudden intrusion but slowly relax. He adds a second finger and twists them inside me.

I want to stop him but I can't he knows I have been unfaithful and this is my punishment. The head of his cock presses against my sphincter. He pushes and I let out a yelp. He pushes deeper. It feels like my insides are going to explode from the pressure. I try to relax but he pushes even deeper. I close my eyes and grit my teeth and tell myself just to endure the pain until he is done.

He works the entire length of his cock into my asshole. I feel like I might pass out. Suddenly he pulls it out. I feel the pressure disappear and take a deep breath. He lathers his fingers with more soap and puts them back up my ass, only this time it doesn't bother me at all. When he slowly puts his cock back in me I am more relaxed and realize that if I don't fight it doesn't hurt.

Dave begins to fuck me. There is still some pressure but it is not at all unpleasant. We find a rhythm and he goes faster and faster. I realize that I am now turned on by the forbidden nature of what we are doing. I feel like a slut again and I love it.

"Ah... yes Dave... fuck my ass... uuuhhhh... just like that... oohhhh. Fuck me in the ass baby... mmmmmm..."

My fingers are rubbing my clit and fucking my pussy. Dave fucks my ass harder and more roughly but it just turns me on more and more. Suddenly he grunts and shoots hot cum into my bowels. My fingers rub my clit like a maniac while he is cumming inside me. I am determined to get off.

The pressure builds and builds. I cum hard and collapse onto the floor of the shower gasping. Dave leaves and never says a word to me until later that night at dinner, and then it is just small talk as always. I wonder to myself where this relationship is heading and what will happen next.

Session 4 – Therapist Notes

When the session ended I only had one thought - I had to have this woman. I could not act rationally. I didn't care if I got caught. It didn't matter that I had a wife and two kids to think about. I was going to have sex with her. No, that really wasn't quite right. I was going to fuck her.

Once again I had Mrs. Jacobs imagine Dave sitting in the empty chair watching her. I had her get off the couch and lean over the chair the imaginary Dave was sitting in and put her arms on the armrests. I told her that Dave was going to watch her get fucked and that she was going to tell him how good it felt while it was happening.

I lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. I stared at her creamy white cheeks and the swollen pussy peeking out from between her thighs, the same one that had been ravished by two cocks only a week ago. I looked at her tight asshole and tried to imagine Dave's cock punching through it and deep into her bowels.

I stepped closer and slotted the head of my cock in her opening. She gasped when I shoved. The tight walls of her cunt gripped my shaft as it pushed deeper and deeper into her body. I looked down between her cheeks and watched it disappear until it was completely buried inside her. I grabbed her hips and slowly fucked her keeping my eyes glued to my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Dave, it feels so good. I have this big cock in my pussy and it belongs to a man I don't even know. He's fucking me, Dave. Oh god I can feel it sliding in and out. Oh yes..."

I picked up the pace thrusting into her faster and faster. I reached under her body and crushed her tits. Between gasps and moans Mrs. Jacobs kept telling the imaginary Dave what I was doing to her and how good it felt. My head was throbbing. I pushed under her blouse and squeezed her naked tits. Her head jerked forward with each powerful thrust into her body.

"Oh god Dave, he's fucking me so hard. I'm going to cum baby. Watch me cum... oh... oh... UUUNNNGGGGHHHHHH..."

I could feel the juices splashing out from her pussy and dripping down my balls. I didn't let up. My cock pounded her relentlessly sending her into wave after wave of spasms. Cum was churning in my balls. I could feel it getting ready to burst from my cock. Somewhere in my subconscious a little voice said, 'not in her pussy – she'll know.'

I quickly pulled out and jerked her down onto her knees. My cock barely reached her lips when the first jet of cum erupted from the tip. I shoved it into her mouth. My cock pumped what seemed like rivers of cum until it was drooling from her lips. When I was finally spent I pulled out and stepped back. Mrs. Jacob's turned to the imaginary Dave.

"Sweetheart, look what did in my mouth," she said opening her lips to show him the flood of cum pooled inside. Some of it trickled out and down her chin. "Oops, I guess there's a lot. I better swallow it."

Mrs. Jacobs closed her mouth and gulped down the potent potion. She cleaned her lips and chin with her fingers and licked them clean, all the time staring at the imaginary Dave. I helped her adjust her clothing and told her to go back to the couch because Dave was going to leave now. Then I woke her up.

She said it was the best session ever and asked if she had to wait an entire week before our next one. I pretended to study the calendar and quickly penciled her in for Wednesday.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers