Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were here from Amsterdam while scouting for talent in the United States and were ready to have prospective porn stars sign exclusive contracts before flying those actors and actresses they chose home with them to Holland, the Netherlands, with all expenses paid. The new star of their adult films, Liz singlehandedly made their trip worthwhile. The year was 1978, a time before 9/11 and TSA, and flying from one country to another country was much easier then. Along with their desire to go abroad and abandon their lives in America for a few years, all Liz and Mitch needed were an up-to-date passports.

* * * * *

Seemingly not knowing what to say, obviously never having met anyone like Liz before, Peter looked to Lars and Lars looked at Peter. For men who made porn movies, they looked embarrassed and seemed sexually uncomfortable as much as they appeared sexually aroused but, nothing new for Liz, she had that effect on men. Obviously, a time when men had the upper hand over women, these men were accustomed of being in control of women. Only, Liz was in control of them now.

Accustomed to men stuttering and falling all over themselves when first meeting her, especially when discovering that she'd willingly have sex with them, a woman as beautiful, as sexy, and as sensual as she was cast a spell on every man. Only, as if she was a wild Mustang, except for her main cowboy, Mitch, no man could put a bridle in her mouth, a saddle on her back, and a brand on her ass unless she wanted to play house while Mitch watched. With her not taking no for an answer, Peter and Lars would soon be having wild sex with their new porn star.

"Thank you no," said Peter in decent English while blushing.

Again, as if asking his permission as a sexual accomplice, he looked from Liz to look to Lars.

"Sex won't be necessary," said Lars with a heavy accent and with more reluctance than Peter showed.

Liz looked at him and gave him that million dollar smile while lighting him up with her big, blue eyes.

"I insist. C'mon, it will be fun," she said standing from her chair. "Please allow me to suck you and fuck you to show you what I can do not only with my mouth but also with my pussy too. I have some special, sexual talents that you may find of interest, and perhaps even inspiring you to make a special movie as me as your porn star."

She looked to her husband and smiled. Mitch gave her, the producer, and the director a thumbs up and a big smile with an encouraging nod.

"I don't mind you having your wicked, sexual way with my wife," said Mitch with a smile. "Matter of fact, I want you to have sex with my wife. I like to watch," he said with a shrug. "It's always the most fun to watch my wife put on a sexual show when she's having sex with someone for the first time. I assure you, neither of you will be disappointed," he said with a little laugh.

With Mitch a bi-sexual, truth be known, he liked more than just watching. In the way that Liz enjoyed having sex with women as much as she enjoyed having sex with men, her husband liked having sex with men as much as he enjoyed having sex with women. If he was anything like Liz and he was, he'd much rather have sex than to just watch her having sex. Only, in the way they ogled Liz's nearly naked body, both the producer and director appeared interested in only women and not men. Besides, in the way that Peter and Lars ogled Liz's nearly naked body and with Mitch having front row seats, no doubt, Mitch knew that watching his wife having sex with them was a live sex show that he didn't want to miss.

* * * * *

Dressed in only her panty and bra, Liz turned one way and then the other before turning the other way and before turning completely around. Then, spreading her legs, she bent at the waist while running a slow, deliberate hand between her legs and along her panty clad pussy. If there was a pole in the room, she would have climbed it after dancing around it.

As if she was a stripper on stage, sexually teasing them, she showed them how she looked in her bra and panty while allowing their imagination to wonder what she looked like naked. In addition to her very pretty face, whether fully clothe, nearly naked, or naked, she had a phenomenal body and she looked good in any stage of dress or undress. Moreover, her claim to fame, even while dancing around in her underwear, she looked like someone's much younger sister or illegal and forbidden daughter.

With the producer sitting behind his desk, with one eye on his director and his other eye on Liz, Peter eyed the reaction of the director who seemed mesmerized by Liz's impromptu, striptease show, while Mitch eyed both of the men. Men who've seen thousands of beautiful women naked, were seemingly taken by Liz strutting around in her underwear. Unless they have the body of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and look like Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Gisele Bundchen, or Christie Brinkley of old, women always look better when in their bra and panty rather than naked. Yet, with there always an exception to every rule, whether fully dressed, dressed in her underwear, or naked, Liz looked hot.

As if there was strippers' music and a silent drumroll going off in her head, with her back facing them, Liz reached behind her to unhook her bra. Then, holding her bra in place with both hands, giving Mitch as much of a show as she was giving the two men, with her husband watching her every move, she turned to face the three men. Slowly removing her bra straps from her shoulders while holding her bra cups in place, she removed one bra cup before removing the other bra cup to show them her symmetrical, naked breasts.

With her always having big, shapely breasts, a C cup since puberty, her breasts had swollen to a D cup after putting on a few pounds but gaining weight in all the right places. Indeed, with her coming into her own sexually by participating as a couple in the swinging lifestyle, married life has been good for her. Now a new frontier, making adult movies promised to be even more fun sexually than swinging.

Liz moved from standing in front of their desk to sitting on the infamous, leather casting couch. With the cool leather sticking to her skin, she made herself comfortable on the sofa. As if she was now conducting the interview, she gave Peter and Lars a sexy look and patted the seat for the two men to join her. Peter walked to her and before he could even sit beside her, she reached out her right hand and slowly unzipped him while sexily looking up at him.

"Zipppp!"

With the three men staring at Liz's hand, no one made a sound and seemingly everyone held their breath. Even a straight and homophobic man will stare at a woman taking another man's cock in her hand before taking his stiff prick in her mouth and in her pussy. Even a straight man and homophobic man will participate in gangbang sex, especially when the one being gangbanged looks like Liz. Then, with deft, experienced fingers, she reached her hand inside Peter's pants and pushing his underwear aside with her manicured fingers, she pulled out his cock.

While fingering the head of his prick before stroking him to an immediate erection with her experienced hand, she looked up at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. With her right hand filled with Peter's stiff prick, showing her ambidexterity, she did the same to Lars. With both men now standing in front of her while Mitch watched the show from the unobstructed side, unzipping him, she reached her left hand inside of Lar's pants and, pushing his underwear aside with her fingers, she pulled out his cock. Now holding an erect cock in each hand, she sexily stared up at the two men.

"You both have a nice, thick pricks," she said staring down at their pricks before staring up at them while fingering the head of their cocks with her long, slender fingers.

Looking from one cock to the other cock, she stared at both men's dicks while watching them grow bigger and stiffer in her horny hands. Looking from one cock to the other, she looked over at her husband. She held their cocks up in her hands and lifted them as if to show her Mitch their stiff pricks. As if giving her the go ahead, Mitch nodded his head of approval.

Then, while staring up at them with her big, blue eyes, first she leaned forward to take Peter in her mouth and then ejecting his cock with her skilled tongue, she took Lars' thick prick in her mouth. Then, as she did with Peter's cock, she did with Lar's cock. She looked over at Mitch with a mouthful of cock in her mouth and smiled sexily and seductively. Stroking each man while sucking each man, she gave each man a turn with her experienced mouth.

Stroking Peter while sucking Lars and while still staring up at the both of them, she took turns sucking one before sucking the other. Men she just met and men she didn't even know, after giving them brief hand jobs, Liz gave them each deep throat blowjobs. Not shy sexually, now reaching the big leagues, Liz was blowing the producer of a porn production company and the director of porn films. Perhaps something they may have experienced hundreds of times before with hundreds of other porn stars, they both seemed star struck with Liz's cock sucking skills.

Not wanting either of them to cum in her mouth just yet, she helped them undress. With her favorite sexual thing to do is to have sex with two men, she loved double penetration, sucking one man while fucking the other. Moving in position, she put her ass in the air for Lars to move behind her and take her doggie style. She sucked Peter while Lars fucked her pussy from behind. Then, when she felt that Peter was about to cum in her mouth, she switched off and sucked Lars while Peter fucked her pussy from behind.

This time, when she felt Lars was ready to cum, she sucked him harder and stroked him faster and allowed him to cum in her mouth. He put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head and in a warm, oozy gush, he exploded a large load of cum in her mouth that splashed against the back of her throat. Not missing a beat and/or wasting any time, she turned to Peter and sucked his cock as if she was a ten thousand dollar call girl. It only took Peter a minute or two to explode his cum in her mouth. A good thing they were filming this, perhaps later they could use the footage somewhere in one of their films. Should they need it, Liz's audition would make for a good movie, The Audition of the Porn Star.

"You're hired," said Peter giving her a big, toothy smile while getting dressed.

With her purposely dressed to make her look younger, Peter looked at her as if he was a virginal girl having sex for the very first time. Actually, with Liz the best at what she does, a man hasn't had sex until they've had sex with Liz.

"Thank you," said Liz licking cum from her lips with her tongue.

Sexually satisfied and temporarily sexually sated, she looked at both men and smiled warmly.

"I'm going to make you a star," said Lars with enthusiasm that he hasn't shown before now.

Lars looked at Liz as if he was hypnotized, mesmerized, while still in the state of sexual afterglow.

"I can't wait," said Liz.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12