All Comments on 'Conflict'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Liked it. Be interesting to see where another chapter would take us. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yes, your story is so arousing and you know there will be more of them having sex some how. Its too hot to stop now. Maybe his Mom will get involved ???

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Wasn't bad

But the filler was dragging it down so browsed the fillers to get to the good stuff. The good stuff is what got you a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think a part 2 is absolutely called for

Great writing and highly erotic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's great that Gareth gets to fuck his baby sister

and blow his brotherly balls up her cute little snatch. But I agree with the reader who suggested, "maybe his mom will get involved." The kid must realize that his mother has a snatch too--it's the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Doesn't mom deserve to get her cunt reamed out by her own boy's powerful prick? That lad's got more than enough sperm in his hot young balls to fill up both his sister and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Accidental Pregnancy....

....with Bro & Sis. A Better Conflict.

'nuff said.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
And???

Weird story. Is Amy psycho, or something? Has she been subconsciously wanting her brother, or something. And Gaz was and is more than willing to follow her lead. So now mom has found them. What next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Hot stuff

hope you are going to keep this going for a couple more chapters

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get to the end and WTF

Just got through reading one of you new story's and was looking at your list. Notice I have read a lot of your stuff and like what I read so I picked this one got to the end and looked at the date and thought. WTF I Hope you will do a fallow up story also.

mrmidnite76mrmidnite76about 7 years ago

Loved the story. Hopefully you have a second chapter in the works and coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

That's too good! Mommy caught them fucking like pigs!!! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the slack key boogie woogie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHReu6MftD4

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lotsa fun!! Hell, even before I moved out and away from home and let myself be corrupted by the world, if I'd had a hot little sister that slipped in bed and started riding me, I'd have stfu and grabbed that horse by the reigns, dug my spurs in and rode her good, hehe!! Fuck wanting to talk about it, dude needs to pull that 'feelings' stick out of his ass, sit next to her at the wedding, wrap his arm around her waist then lean close and whisper with his lips touching her ear, 'How wet are you getting, right now little sister, thinking about me pounding your tight, hot little pussy and grinding against your poor swollen clitty?' Then after pulling her tight against you again after she tries to pull away, 'How naughty and amazingly good does it feel right now little sister while you're rubbing your thighs together, knowing that it's your big brothers slippery cum leaking out of you keeping your pussy lips slick?' 'You've opened the floodgate now little sister, hell, you've broken the dam! Even if we both get married, any time I can get you alone I'm going to fuck you senseless till we're old and gray!' 'Tonight after mom goes to sleep I'm going to stuff your panties in your mouth, drag you cute naked ass down the hall and fuck you slow up against the wall right outside of mom's open bedroom door, little sister.'

....after the reception she's either going to run like hell to the airport, or drag him to the nearest lockable room she can find! Hehehe;). (Well in my quick fantasy anyways!)

Whew!! Thanks for the great story, getting me wound up and getting my imagination running crazy!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
Geronimo!!!!!!

You never cease to amaze.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Loved the story

Sudden and unpredictable story line with a quirky ending. Just wished you had developed it more really wanted to know how Amy and Gareth fared after being discovered by mum.

Seems so much more of the story to tell.

5 star anyway.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Second read of this hot story. I really would love to see another chapter or two to tie up the cliff hanger you left us with. Does Mum join in or rant and rave at them? Do they fall in love and become a couple? Is Amy on birth control or does get knocked up by her brother? Some wonderful possibilities if only you would explore them further.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
sweet

please continue, there is room for more chapters.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
The story

format where the middle or end is at the beginning is not for me. And the smoking, yuk, a big turn off. 1*

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Conflict:" - Brother Gareth (Gaz) and Younger Sister, Amy. The story lacked discussion of any back ground, relationship and personal interactions between Siblings, Amy and Gareth, ages (as an indication of maturity, experience, etc.), and why is the locale of the story in Viet Nam?

The story did grab me by the neck and drug me into the confines of the story--and past occurrences of even mother Melody Cartwright, daughter Allison, getting married where the story locale happens, and of course younger sister, Amy and brother, Gareth. but then again I'm going---

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.