Conflict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lit up and sucked smoke deep.

"What are we going to do?" Gareth asked.

"Do?" Amy responded, incredulous. "Nothing. Not a thing, Gaz. What the bloody hell can we do. We've already fucking done it."

Her brother shifted his rump against the bench. "I ... I thought you might tell Jen," he said.

Amy rounded on him. "Tell Jen!" she squeaked, agog. "Are you tapped? Why would I tell our sister, Gareth? Especially today. It's her wedding day-" Amy boggled at her brother. "Can you imagine how crap it would be if I'd said something to her?" She uttered an ironic chuckle. "That's one conversation I'd hate to be part of. Fucking hell, Gaz," Amy sighed, staring at him. "Don't be an idiot. I'm never going to say anything to anyone."

"Me neither, Amy." Gareth waved a hand, the cigarette's red tip glowing. "But ... But what happened?" he stammered.

Amy grimaced. "You were there, you know what happened."

Wincing, Gareth clarified. "I mean," he began slowly. "How did it start? I ... I was asleep, Amy. I woke up and ... Well, you were sitting on my bed. You ... You-"

Amy leaned forward, elbows on her knees. She looked at the tiny pebbles between her feet, idly scuffing the gravel with the sole of one shoe while Gareth waited expectantly, his eyes on his sister.

Seconds passed with subdued celebrations in the background a reminder of what the day was meant to represent, the pair of them suffering with their own inner demons.

"Gareth," Amy began, faltering before gathering herself. She swivelled at the waist to regard him directly. "I ... I was confused" - Amy shrugged - "Jet-lagged, and the wine didn't help. It's vague, but I thought you were Adrian-"

"Adrian!?" Gareth gasped, interrupting his sister. "But you haven't been going out with him for months. What-?"

"I know that," cut in Amy. "I'm trying to explain, Gaz ... I don't bloody well know why I did it myself; I'm just trying to tell you what it was like for me. I was a bit out of it, not really awake, I suppose." Amy barked a laugh, snorting before she went on with, "If I'd had my wits about me, do you think it would have happened?" She eyed her brother, eyebrows up in her forehead. "I don't think I'd have ... Have-

"I wouldn't have touched my own brother's cock," Amy breathed. "Oh Jesus," she gasped. "What have we done, Gaz?"

Gareth smoked and shrugged.

"It shouldn't have happened," Amy continued. "I feel so awful, Gaz."

"We have to keep it between us," Gareth mumbled, his eyes sliding away from Amy's face.

"Of course we do," Amy nodded. "We can't ever say anything about it."

Looking at his sister again, Gareth said, "Will you be okay, Amy?"

Amy nodded. "I think so. I'll go back to KL and just get on with it. I'll keep busy and try to put it behind me."

Instinctively, Gareth leaned in and put an arm around her shoulder. He felt Amy stiffen before she relented and melted against him.

It was a mistake, an error of Olympic proportions.

Gareth's body responded to her proximity. His cock stiffened, while his heart accelerated like a jet fighter off an aircraft carrier. The need to comfort his sister became confused with carnal urges surging through him. He could feel her body against his, the memory of her nudity rushing in. Gareth heard his sister's moans once again; he could smell the scent of her, could see her as she had been the previous night.

Emotions flared hot and urgent, the tipping point coming when Amy reached for the cigarette.

Gareth saw his sister's lips pursed around the filter, the gesture oddly intimate - one which triggered an image of her with his cock in her mouth to flash into his mind's eye.

The next thing Gareth became aware of was his sister's tongue in his mouth. His hands were all over her while Amy moaned, her dress around her hips while she straddled him, Gareth's cheeks sandwiched between her palms, Amy's kiss conveying her own desire.

"Wuh-we can't," Gareth stammered, his hands full of his sister's taut buttocks, her gin spilled across the gravel, his beer glass on the bench next to them, cigarette discarded.

"I know," Amy breathed, her eyes holding Gareth's, their interlocked gazes intense. Then she kissed her brother again.

***

She slipped out of the dress, letting it pool around her feet before stepping out and toeing the garment across the room.

Gareth stared at her. He sat on the bed, mouth open, enthralled by his sister's beauty.

"I'm so horny, babe," Amy whined, a hand inside her scanty underwear. "See?" she cooed, holding up fingers glistening with desire. "Taste me."

His sister's essence was in his mouth when Amy pushed two fingers past Gareth's lips. He growled, lust surging, his hands going to her waist so he could pull her down onto him.

The siblings kissed, Amy on her brother's lap.

"What are we doing?" Gareth groaned.

"Don't talk about it," Amy replied, shaking her head. "Don't think about it, Gaz. Just get out of that suit. I want to look at you." His sister stood up, looking down at Gareth, fists on her hips. "Quick," she demanded. "Don't fuck about. I'm too wound up to wait."

Gareth watched his sister peel down her underwear as he yanked at his tie,

Amy lay on the bed, legs wide, flaunting herself at her brother. She splayed the meaty folds with the tips of her fingers, teasing Gareth with her glistening core, wincing when she flicked a forefinger over her clit.

With his suit in a crumpled heap, Gareth clambered onto the bed.

Amy giggled, spreading her thighs wider before she sighed for him to lick her.

"Suck my clit, Gaz," Amy breathed. "Lick me before we fuck."

It was madness, pure insanity, a sin. Gareth's mind raced with the corruption. He knew he shouldn't be there, he realised he shouldn't be doing it to his sister, licking her sex was just so wrong...

...But the scent of her, Amy's moans and the slick flesh against his tongue inflamed Gareth so much he couldn't resist. He just couldn't summon the will. Even if his life depended upon it, Gareth wouldn't have been able to stop himself from lapping his sister's essence.

He licked and sucked and fingered Amy's sex, goading her towards a squirming, gasping climax. Gareth went at her, the lean muscles in his sister's thighs against his hands while he held her wide open and vulnerable.

Gareth's palms slid over the rack of Amy's ribs, hands cupped over her tiny tits as he mauled her flesh and Amy writhed and wriggled.

She held her brother's head close to her body while grinding her pubis against his face, her clit sliding over Gareth's nose.

"Ooh, lick me," Amy mewled. "Suck my clit, lick my pussy. Use two fingers in there, babe."

She levered up onto her elbows, chin tucked onto her chest while Amy stared down over her body to watch her brother working at her.

"Oh God, we're damned," Amy groaned, the words clotted with desire. "It's so wrong, but I don't want you to stop. Gareth, babe, I'm going to-"

Amy's head lolled back. She grunted her pleasure at the ceiling, eyes closed, mouth open while her hips jerked back-and-forth.

"It's close, Gaz," Amy squealed, nose wrinkled as she stared at him, awed by the sensations, eyes heavy-lidded, her orgasm coming at her in a hard rush. "Keep fingering my cunt," Amy snarled, fingers clawing at the bed. "Keep on doing it. Just there. Rub me. Gaz, oh babe, I'm ... I'm ... It's so fucking close-"

***

Gareth was on the ladder-backed chair, the wooden seat hard beneath his buttocks. His sister straddled him, her arms around his neck while she kept her feet planted against the carpet, thighs flexing as she rode up and down, soft moans and gasps coming out of her.

Buttery gloop clung to Gareth's shaft, creamy evidence of his sister's arousal as he cupped her buttocks and squeezed.

"Oh fuck, Amy ... You're so lovely. What a body ... I can't believe we're fucking."

"Shut up," Amy groaned in reply, head ducking in to silence her brother by forcing her tongue into his mouth. They kissed, with Amy settling down, Gareth's full length inside her, her hips never quite still. "Don't talk about us. Forget who we are. Just for now, Gaz. There's going to be time enough for questions tomorrow. I don't want to think about it."

"Wuh-will we ever do it again?" Gareth gasped, forcing himself up, fucking into his sister.

"No ... I don't know," Amy mumbled. "We shouldn't, but-" She gasped and closed her eyes, arms tightening around Gareth as she pulled his head to her chest. "We can't," Amy breathed.

She paused and then lifted herself off Gareth's length. Dancing towards the bed, Amy looked back at him. "Now, stop going on about it. Get over here and fuck me. Give it to me hard and fast. Make me scream." She lay on her back and spread her legs, slapping her vulva with the palm of one hand, the liquid smacking sound reached Gareth, goading him into standing. "Smash me," Amy squeaked as he advanced.

Gareth jacked his length when he approached, his attention focussed on his sister's face.

"You asked for it," he growled, eyes ablaze.

"I did," Amy replied, grinning.

***

Melody Cartwright left the reception. It had been a long day - enjoyable and full of precious moments, but exhausting nevertheless.

"I'm going home," she said to Jennifer before escaping the throng. "It's been wonderful, darling."

Jennifer hugged her mother, kissing Melody's cheek, eyes glistening with happiness. "Thank you for everything, Mum. See you tomorrow before we go to the airport. We'll call in at home."

Another embrace and the two women parted. Melody smiled at her new son-in-law, waggling her fingers while mouthing, "Goodnight, Simon."

The groom smiled and waved and then raised a glass in silent toast.

Melody looked around the room, peering in through the confusion of flashing disco lights in search of Amy. Frowning, she moved through the wide doorway, glancing left and right along the long corridor.

"Is the car waiting for me?" Melody asked the attentive young woman at the reception desk in the foyer. "Could you tell the driver I'll be a minute or two? I just have to find my other daughter. It's early and she'll probably want to stay, but I need to make sure."

"Absolutely, Mrs Cartwright," the girl replied, already on her way from behind the desk.

It took Melody a few minutes of searching before she thought about Gareth. Then she realised she hadn't seen her son for some time, either.

She climbed the stairs and found his room.

"Gareth?" Melody called out as she opened the door following a cursory knock. "Have you seen Amy?" she asked, stepping inside. "I'm going home and-"

12