All Comments on 'Conflicted First Time Cock Sucker Ch. 03'

by LikesOlderMen18

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
thundrrd5thundrrd5over 15 years ago
Wow

Finally, a story on this site that was well written and hot. I saw this story and then went and read the first two chap. and I have to say, I was impressed. I see you have some other stories, and I will have to read those too! Fuck, this is a hot story. I will have to add all of them to my favorites. Please write more Chap. I can hardly wait.

Mark_Slaughter18Mark_Slaughter18over 15 years ago
Fucking Hot!

I've read the past two story's you wrote in this series and was glad to see you had this one posted today like an early Christmas Present. I have to agree with the other comment that these are just great story's and I hope you keep writing...Fucking Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Want More

I can't wait for the next installment of this fab story.

twistedpoketwistedpokeabout 14 years ago
Very Hot

I don't know how long this story has been out there, but I want you to know I loved it. Being forced/seduced is really hot. There is nothing like losing control to one humiliation after another, being turned step by step into a cum slut. I hope you continue the story. There is a lot of surrender and humiliation left for your cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh god i'm hard

I loved this series. I can't make up my mind if I wanted to be using u or be u being used. Keep them cuming! (and me too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wish i could get gangbanged that way love to suck cocks

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
one is never enough

Very nasty.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good writing.

Now I've read all three chapters, that's the hottest story I've ever read. You really know how to tell it. It has long been a fantasy of mine to have some straight masculine horny guys treat me like that.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
His Eyes Lost in Lust

Paul gives a hypnotic gaze at the beautiful dangling cock in front of his mouth. He thoroughly sucks Mac (original neighbor) dry. Later meets a next door neighbor Mark who's on his way to meet a friend. Mark with a super long cock wakes up Paul in the middle of the night with friend Brad with a super fat cock to smoke a joint. The pot is passed around, but the joints turn out to be cock. Paul proves that he knows what he's doing and doing it well. After a phone call, Mac joins them and Paul drowns in cum, gets super deep throat fucked and services Mac again. Leaving Mac says, 'We will do this again. You'll never know if..., You will suck who I say you will suck.' Super Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucking dicks

WOW I LOVED YOUR STORY MY COCK I SO HARD RIGHT NOW I WANT TO HAVE 3 COCKS TO SUCK ON AND FILL ME WITH CUM FUCK MY ASS TOO I HAVE SUCK COCK BEFORE AND BEEN FUCK ALSO BUT NEVER HAD THREE AT THE SAME TIME WHAT A TURN ON FOR ME TO THINK OF HAVING THREE COCKS IN ME !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When is he going to realize that he is a cum loving cocksucker just like I am. I love having a hard cock sucking my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wishing

After reading this for the 10th time, I find myself longing for at least one more chapter.. Is there any hope that you will write more? This rates five stars for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great storyline and writing, PLEASE continue one day. Maybe add a black cock to the story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
looking for a cocksucker

Wish I could find a neighbor I could make into a personal cocksucker. Great story❇

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
next chapter please

Adding a chapter where he has his girlfriend over and has to suck cock in the other room without her knowing it would be great. Could devolve into some great humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Wow again....I loved the parts where he just accepted he was a cocksucker and really enjoyed it...

I was in a guys house ( Ken )when I was 18, sucking him off ( he was 46 ) when the doorbell rang , he left me kneeling there in the lounge ( dressed in black basque and stockings ) and introduced 2 of his 'friends'

One of them ( Bill ) said ..' Fucking hell Ken ' he smiled - she really is lovely'

The other ( Roger) didn't say anything at that point, just pulled out his salami sized cock and stroked it...then with a growl he said ' suck on this sissy cunt !!'

I had to endure a whole afternoon with 3 seemingly insatiable cocks - I must have sucked them all off twice, and they all managed to fuck me , I was awash with cum at both ends

I became Rogers fuck toy for a very long time - even staying with him when his wife was away on business ( always dressed as his 'girl') I loved taking that huge cock into me - both ends! - he said I was a better fuck than her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yeah!

I just love your story and writing style! I love the cock sucking, the swallowing and the anal stimulation. I like to rub my finger on guys' assholes also. It helps them cum faster and harder. MORE chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Cock sucking Stories

I wish this author would write more..perhaps have a guy caught smelling his buddies jockstrap and then get coerced into sucking his friend off..very hot had me hard and jerking off..I will try sucking cock one of these days.. I want to feel it pulse and release its load in my mouth too as well as experience the smell of the mans hot crotch in heat..doing so called "reluctantly" is a big turn on for me for a "straight" guy with cock sucking fantasies.. excellent story..

HopelessCD2HopelessCD2over 3 years ago
Brilliant

This was another fantastic horny chapter. Edged myself so many times.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

He doesn't quite know it yet,but he's one lucky young man. Just give him a month or so to mentally digest all that's happened and he'll soon be calling them to come over and face fuck him, just like I did with my first man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God the filthiest cocksucker of them all. and he swallows too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous