All Comments on 'Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 02'

by EldridgeinOO

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

I have followed this whole series, and I absolutely enjoy every word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

But the real couple is the pairing of Damen and Kel, I think it is high time you allow Damen to put his foot down and dictate to all the girls in the group. JMO, but I will be reading in the future.

BrownEyesfroggyBrownEyesfroggyover 13 years ago
Good Job

I really like your stories, though I have to admit, having a few lesbian scenes is for a lack of a better word, "hot", but my main gripe is that it has way too much lesbian (shock!, this coming from a guy? haha).

Another thing is that that the series is become less in the incest section (which in my opinion it should continue to be in, i'm hoping for brother and sister to be in a good deep and of course sexy relationship).

Anyway it's just my opinion, overall i like the series keep up the good work

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOover 13 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

The story is in the Incest category for a reason, and it won't stay just all lesbian forever either. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a serious question

what happened to the previous stories posted by eldridgein00 I never got the opportunity to finish the story conflicted?

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOover 13 years agoAuthor
Previous stories

I deleted them. Check my bio page to see where you can read them. :)

chunkschunksover 13 years ago
Welcome back...

Your writing rocks.

neioxetneioxetover 13 years ago
can't wait for your next chapters!!!

i started reading Conflicted over the summer and i have to say that i absolutely loved it, and probably would have finnished it in a month or two tops except for my ADD kicking in. (what can i say, no matter how much i like a story or an author, too much of a good thing, for me, is just too much) any ways i am really glad i got back to this, your writing style is amazing and quite honestly i really liked how long the chapters were in conflicted. please continue this storry, it is one of my absolute favorites!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sooo glad you're back

You are my hero Eldridge!

There was a period of a few months when I actually became dependent on Conflicted for orgasm. That's how much I need you to keep writing. Keep up the good work =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent ...

More please. Would be even better if you could post your earlier stories here .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Porn is about.... sex

Hi,

You have a nice story, but there is hardly any sex in it... most of it is a bit soapy banter about whether or not girl X can join the n-some other people are having. You really need to cut about half the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous