All Comments on 'Confrontation Ch. 03'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

I thought some of the dialog in this chapter was particularly well-written. You have a knack for that, obviously, and that's a valuable commodity for a writer to have.

The coincidences require a little suspension of disbelief, but it's a story, after all, and proving to be a very enjoyable one.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mitch needs to be humbled..

Jared seems like the better guy; even tempered, measured, good sense of humor, good looking, not yelling or inflicting his will without regard. A good wild uninhibited screw is good and one thing but bringing a child into that raging place is no good. Its no wonder she didn't tell him as much as he has a right to know. Make him cry, lannasage, before his redemptive arc. Thanks for putting the story up.

plainshoneybadger

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Jared has the right to be mad and scream his head off at Rhea. Its not like Jared forced himself on her so she need to fully take her blame and right her wrong. Putting things off once again is not helping her case. I only pity her because once she tells Jonas about Jared he will probably be upset with her. She sees how Jonas acts towards his father, that can be further avoided if she gets her selfish head out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovin it

And I like the character Mitch, I'll really like your story it's great entertainment. Can't wait for u to update soon. Thanks for the fun read....

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 11 years ago
*,*,*,*.*

So glad to see another chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed it too. Anxious to see the next!

jallia2000jallia2000about 11 years ago

Thats right Mitch shut it all down lol

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
It's about to be on and POPPING!

Rhea is more MESSY THAN MISSISSIPPI MUD...lol Her priorities should be introducing her son to his father and explaining to Mitch why she left, not to go on a date. I can't wait to see what happens next. Ish going down!

TalyniaTalyniaabout 11 years ago

Ariesgirl summed it up quite nicely. Rhea is being selfish and not acting at all like a grown woman. At this point I wish Mitch would find a new woman in his life while getting to know his son and let Rhea be.

Star_FireStar_Fireabout 11 years ago
*****5star!!!

So happy to see a new chapter up.

In Rhea's defense, Mitch was never a "family man". So, Rhea has trouble trusting Mitch, but can you blame her. He broke her friends heart(repeatedly, instead of just breaking up with her, he was wrong) he has trouble being reasonable, fair, and on top of that he is really pushy and overbearing. Rhea and Lynn do not owe Mitch anything..

Mitch has a right to know his son, but what kind of father would he be given his attitude and behavior right now. Mitch never showed signs of wanting any commitments, so it was safe for Rhea to assume he wasn't open to having a family. It wasn't a smart assumption, it wasn't fair to Mitch or Jonas, but from her point of view I don't blame her for leaving. Just my opinion...

Anyway, Great Story, Add soon please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!!

Mitch is a trip. Yes, Rhea should have told him he had a son, but she didn't, end of story. He knows now. Him busting in on Rhea and Jared is not cool. Should Rhea tell her son that Mitch is his dad? Yes she should, but goodness, can't they do it without Mitch acting like incredible hawk every time Jonas sees him. I'll admit, Mitch did not throw a fit this time with Jared because he knows Jared does not know his and Rhea's history, but that still will not stop him from trying to ruin Rhea's time with Jared. Rhea is not trying to marry Jared. I feel bad for Jared because he really likes Rhea and Mitch is not about to let Rhea go and Rhea is not about to give into Mitch, so this is going to cause more drama.

I think Rhea should tell Jared about her history with Mitch, that is if big mouth Mitch doesn't do it first. Jared deserves to know, because his feelings for Rhea seem genuine. To be honest Rhea is not over Mitch, but she is trying to override her feelings. Rhea has been in town less than a week and her going to an amusement park with Jared is harmless. She likes Jared, but as a friend only. She needs to tell Jared this so he won't get his hopes up for something that will most likely never happen. Great update!!!

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellabout 11 years ago
WOOOWWWWW!!!!!

CAN YOU SAY THE SHIT IS FINNA HIT THE FAN!! But Rhea need to get her shit together BIG TIME!! She playing with a father son relationship and two really good friends relationship. She is all the way wrong for that shit!! But cant wait for the next chapter! I like I always said Keep Up The Good Work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Snap!

Mitch is a trip. He's all kinds of aggressive but I think he really does love Rhea, even if he won't admit it. Jared is caught between these two stubborn people, although, he might rise to the occassion.

Mitch's focus should be getting to know his son and not running after Rhea. That can wait. He has 5 years to catch up and he's behind the eight ball because Jonas has been giving him the side-eye from jump. And it might take a while before Jonas warms up to him. Although, I can see why Mitch has a problem with another man out on a "family" date with his son. And with a hot-head like Mitch, it's gon. be. on!. Looking forward to the next update. Hope Mitch doesn't get too outrageous, What am I saying, that's who he is. :O

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
I'm kind of pulling for Jared here.

I know Jared is probably going to get his heart broken, since he's a nice guy. But so far Mitch has shown nothing as far as redeeming qualities go. He basically sexually assaulted Rhea not once, but twice. The fact that she ended up enjoying it the first time was incidental. Mitch is the type that wants his son simply because he's his son, not because of any sense of love. He doesn't love Rhea. He just wants to possess her and his kid. Yeah, I'm definitely hoping Jared wins in the end, even though I'm pretty sure it won't happen. All that said, 5 Big Stars for storytelling. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hope Jared doesn't back down

Honestly, Mitch is a douchey guy. What did he expect? Rhea isn't his. Mitch is deluded. If I was Rhea, I wouldn't want him. He has not approached her in a mature adult fashion. Instead he's gone off the rails -- confronting people, causing scenes, and just being a dick. Yes, he has the right to be angry but all his crappy behavior indicates that maybe she was right about not telling him. Someone needs to give Mitch a wake up call. Jared seems like a nice guy. He approached Rhea in an adult manner and appears to have serious intentions for a long-term relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i really hope she goes with jared

Hes interested in getting to know here and her son. Mitch just wants rhea sexually, hes not even trying to know her personally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I mean..

Take the Jared thing as far as you want but MITCH is it. Even if he is crazy for this one!!! Wooooo. Great great story.

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyabout 11 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY!!

I really like your story! Its a breath of fresh air.. A lot of the Interracial stories that have been recently posted have been mundane.. Your story makes me smile :-) I am cheering for Mitch here.. Jared is too passive for a fire brand like Rhea. She just needs to get back her intensity (some hot! passionate! sex with Mitch might do the trick!!!) and Mitch needs to get to know his son so he can better manage his emotions and he and Rhea can over come their stubbornness and make each other happy.. Can't wait to see how you play things out.. Please update us soon..

liberallysexualliberallysexualabout 11 years ago
What The Hell?!...

What the hell is wrong with you people?! Rhea needs to be with MITCH, obviously! He's the father of their kid, and he's OBVIOUSLY stupid in love with her (he just has a hell of a way of showin' it). Mitch is the way to go!!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
IF Mitch wins...

He'd best take some anger management courses or something. Seriously, he's an abuser and sexual predator, from how he was described in Chapters 1 & 2. He's not very likeable, even if he's supposed to be likeable to others. He's a cheater and has borderline narcissism. I really hope he wises up if he's going to be raising the kid with Rhea. Unless that happens, she'd be better off with Jared. A very compelling series, nonetheless. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I see we are still in elementary school

I guess most people here must still believe what you were told in primary school, "If he's really mean to you he must really likes you." The truth is if he is really mean to you chances are he's just an asshole.

Love?! He doesn't love her. He wants to possess her. He doesn't even know her. The only thing that he has done is fuck her and stalk her. Yeah, that's real romance for ya!

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellabout 11 years ago
I dont know why....

But I really think Mitch loves Rhea. But I like Mitch even doe he's an asshole and really aggressive. But I like him. But Rhea need to get her shit together and tell the truth anit nobody got time for that. Jared is a sweetheart . I just hope that his and Mitch friendship dont get fall apart because Rhea ass dont wanna come clean. But anyway can't wait for the next chapter. TEAM MITCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly amazing

First things first: this is a story, people- get a grip and stop taking everything so literally...Secondly, I love this tale of drama, suspense (in not knowing how things are going to play out), and Mitch being whipped beyond whipped. This is truly fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

This is a story, get over it folks. Mitch didn't rape her so he is no sexual predator. Good story keep up the work. Also I didn't see this update on the lost of recent stories so I was unaware of the update. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please.....

Write more quickly. I'm dying. I need to know what happens next. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!

Post another chapter!!! Maybe even 2 or 3 lol. This story is too good to have to keep waiting for new chapters.

KesaKesaabout 11 years ago
OMG

oh my you got me hooked on your writing amazing story and PLEASE please finish it off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where is Part 4??????

sweet_mahoganysweet_mahoganyalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I love your plot development and how your stories capture my attention. Please continue to write!

mimi186mimi186almost 11 years ago
MORRREEEE

I LOVE THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what ?

OMG ! Where is the rest of this story ? Loved it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Almost 3 months!

Wonderful story, hurting here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow. You did it again.

Excellent story, can't stop reading until the end. Thank you for your hard work.

nene22nene22almost 11 years ago
I need more

This story had me hooked from the first chapter. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow!!! I have no words (In a good way). -DC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please

write more to good to stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More more more !!!!

Damn Good Story ! More PLEASE !!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mitch is an asshole plain and simple. A controlling asshole, even his son knows, though he doesn't know Mitch is his father. Jared needs to grow some balls and Rhea needs to grow the fuck up.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 10 years ago
Continue please..

When is the next chapter?

This is soooo good. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMGosh!!

I just found this story and it just made my day! More please.. Love it.

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 10 years ago

Good story. Mitch maybe hot, but he's horrible!

JustNikkiJustNikkiover 6 years ago
I tried

I just can't get behind Mitchell. He doesn't seem to have ANY redeeming qualities.

I guess I will just impatiently wait for the next Were Story chapter.

sm1982sm1982over 3 years ago

Mitch is off the hook in this chapter and he has every right to be pissed all the way off at every single person who knew he has a son and didn’t say anything! Rhea has no right to be upset with his response to her nor her decision to keep his son away from him! Sure sourpuss Lynn was temporarily betrayed by them hooking up but it’s not ok that she got to move on like Mitch had wanted her to and she got to bask in him being miserable without Rhea. She’s a terrible friend for being like that..

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Mitch is a total jerk. No redeeming qualities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES