All Comments on 'Connecting Rod Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

This is one of your best stories yet.

Boyd

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice Finely Detailed Story

It finally got erotic! Her fan never came back?

Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I NEVER comment, but....

As one of those "Arrogant, Over-Educated, Published, Pieces of shit" that I've seen getting the living hell kicked out of them/us on here, I've not often commented. THIS story, my friend, is very good. Really, VERY good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As you perceive a story depends on your education and IQ.

If you lack in any or all, how can you judge a writ? This particular 'creation' is a piece of shit. One of the really bad one. As such it deserves 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IQ?

One doesn't need a high "IQ" to evaluate the ignorant ramblings of an uneducated coward such as "Anonymous 06/09/12". It's true that most writers submitting to Lit. are not on par with Sam Clements or Ayn Rand and I am sure that coaster2 would agree to that. However, I already have extensive collections of those fantastic writers. I read good stories by good writers like coaster2 for relaxation and enjoyment (and a little titilation also, LOL).

Mr. Anonymous, if you prefer the type of "stroke stories" more suited to your lower "IQ", please don't clutter up the comment section with your poorly crafted efforts to demean someone with far better abilities.

de Jay

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Definitely Enjoying The Re-Read!

The title says it all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous