Connie Cums Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff thought he was going to pass out. People didn't do things like this, did they? Then he got ahold of himself. This was a new Connie, free-thinking and sexy. Why the hell not? If Bo was willing and they were all up-front about it ....

He smiled at Connie. He smiled at Bo. "Ladies, I know this isn't supposed to work and it's insane, but you've got a deal." He took Bo's hand and began leading her towards their bedroom. "Come on, Connie."

Connie shook her head. "Nope -- this is all for YOU, my love. I'm going to make us a little snack for later, Bo, try not to wear him out too fast."

Bo purred "I make no promises." She leaned over and kissed Connie lightly on the lips. Geoff's eyebrow raised slightly, but he kept to his own counsel.

"So lover, like what you see?" Bo purred.

For the very first time, in the privacy of his bedroom, Geoff took a really good look at the brunette. She was tall, with great legs, sexy dark hair and bewitching eyes. Dressed provocatively in a shimmery, form-fitting black PVC dress and black heels, the perfect word for Bo was -- slinky.

"You're gorgeous" was all the befuddled man could manage to croak out. He was out of his realm, being all new to this.

"So, come over here and say hello properly" Bo teased. He moved towards her, but bold, sexy Bo grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him, hard. There was a difference between kissing Bo and kissing Connie. While his wife could play sweet or sassy, Bo was no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners sex-kitten. Her agile tongue tangled with his, sweeping him up in the lusty kiss. His hands went to the cheeks of her ass as they kissed, still encased in the tight PVC dress. When Geoff went to move them, Bo put them back.

"I like your hands on my ass, tiger. I have a feeling I'm going to like having your hands in a lot of places. Help a girl get undressed?" She spun around and lifted her long, dark hair. Geoff moved in close, she even smelled good, a subtle floral scent he found very arousing.

His hands were trembling as he helped undress the woman -- only the third woman he'd ever had sex with -- standing in front of him. Sensing his nervousness, Bo wiggled her ass back against his crotch in a blatant attempt to arouse him. It worked. His cock leaped and Bo let out an excited squeal.

"Oh, someone's a naughty boy!" she chirped, shimmying out of the tight dress. Now she turned and faced him, clad only in lacy black bra and matching thong, with heels. Her skin was soft, tanned and she was moving against him, her hands running against his chest and down to his pants. She cupped the bulge in his pants.

"You're going to give me a good, hard fucking, aren't you lover?" Bo cooed.

"Uhh -- I'm going to give it my damndest!" Geoff stated, trying to get into the spirit of the moment. He reached around and pulled her close, crushing his lips to her full ones, leaving her momentarily short of breath. Then, a sly smile crossed her lips.

"Glad to see you're going to be good with this!" Bo exclaimed, pushing him down on the bed. The old Geoff wouldn't have been, but the Geoff that was slowly emerging from his cocoon was getting into this. Bo pressed her near-naked body on top of his, she began to unbutton his shirt. Bo liked to tease, with every button she undid, she placed a little kiss on the bared flesh.

Geoff looked carefully at the slinky brunette as she continued her erotic love-play. She was different from Connie, almost as tall as he, breasts round and firm, with hard, pointed nipples. Her tummy pressed against his own, he could feel the little Playboy-bunny piercing he'd noticed earlier. He liked the teasing way Bo's nimble fingers were flying over his skin.

"Ooohh, you're a big boy, I see!" Bo trilled as she yanked off his pants and fished his cock out of his silk boxers. "I can see what Connie's been talking about, you must make her a happy girl!" Bo and Connie had been talking daily, on their way to becoming true friends and sharing confidences. While Geoff wasn't Eddie's match in the size department, Connie had told Bo with a charming giggle that he was learning his lessons well. It was then that Connie had asked Bo to help "surprise" her husband.

Bo was so turned on, she was very attracted to the handsome writer. Intelligent men were a turn-on, plus he was distinguished, with a nice, ready cock and the desire to please. His hands stroked over her flesh as she kissed down his thighs, her long nails streaking across his legs. His cock twitched, so Bo placed a little lick on the base. Geoff groaned slightly, then swatted her on the rump.

"Oho, like to play rough, do we?" Bo growled in mock-seriousness. She nipped at the inside of his inner thigh.

"I thought a hot bitch like you could handle it!" Geoff grinned, getting into the game they were playing.

Bo grinned back and wrapped her tiny hand around her newest lover's cock. He wasn't as big as Eddie, but as she looked up at him, aqua eyes full of smoky lust, she thought what he lacked in length he might just make up for in girth. Taking him in her mouth and slithering her tongue up and down his rod, her suspicion was soon confirmed. He was thick and meaty, a lovely slab of cockmeat all for horny little Bo. His strong hands cupped the cheeks of her ass as she blew him, his fingers slipped inside her tiny thong and he began fingering her cunt -- and her ass. She sucked him even harder then, Bo loved having her ass played with.

Bo put her all into turning Geoff on, from the way his cock was growing and pulsating, she was succeeding. She wriggled her lanky body all over his, her firm tits rubbing against his chest. He felt great, very manly, she hoped that he'd give her the good fucking she'd been craving for quite some time. His hands were all over her skin as well, stroking her sides, fondling her tits, then unhooking her bra. Her breasts sprang free from their lace confines, Geoff eagerly latched onto one pink nipple. She let out a breathless sigh, he had wonderful lips and they felt, oh-so-good on her increasingly hot skin.

Downstairs, preparing a Chocolate Fondue for a later snack, Connie could hear the squeaks, low moans and groans, and she was over the moon. She wanted her friend to have a good time with her husband, she wanted her husband to realize what a truly naughty mind could do for him. It sounded like everyone was getting their wish this evening.

Geoff tapped his slinky playmate on the shoulder, she turned and looked back at him. "A little tit-for-tat?" he smiled, indicating what he meant. She giggled a bit at the awful pun, but she got the idea. Swinging her lean, lanky body around, she straddled his face and lowered her eager pussy onto his face, meanwhile resuming the sucking and licking of his cock.

He had only recently begun eating pussy, but Geoff < I> loved eating Bo's. She was ripe and juicy, like a peach, her neatly-trimmed cunt was pink, wet and inviting. With every stab and dab of his tongue, the beautiful woman groaned and sent vibrations through his cock. He feasted on her juices while his hands stroked and manipulated her dangling tits and smooth skin. He could feel the slight swaying of Bo's body while he pleasured her, hoping she liked his attentions.

He needn't have worried. Bo's mind told her that Connie either had to be one hell of an instructor or Geoff had an innate talent for pussy-eating. Either way, she was creaming all over his licking tongue.

Likliklik, slurpslurpslurp, laplaplap -- the two of them gorged on sexual juices, readying themselves for the next step. Geoff's heart was pounding, but he didn't know if it was from excitement or from fear?

"It's time, lover" Bo said with a throaty purr. She moved away and kissed his lips, still wet with her juices.

"How do you want to do this?"

Bo fought the urge to say "constantly", opting instead for "Why don't we mix it up a bit, tiger? Fuck me Missionary first, then a bit of WoofWoof, and then I'll ride that big sausage of yours to a finish. Sound good?"

It sounded indescribable, so Bo moved into what had been Geoff's former favorite position. Since opening up his mind to the new sexual thrills Connie had instilled in him, the formerly-conservative playwright now preferred Doggie. He loved to see his wife's gorgeous tush wiggle and he loved holding her by the hips while he fucked her, or playing with her breasts, squeezing and fondling them.

Bo splayed the lips of her pussy apart as she moved up on the bed, wearing only her heels and a lascivious grin. "Come on baby, time for hot little Bo to get fucked. Prove to me what a man you are baby, fuck the shit out of me."

His massive dick slid easily into her cunt, Bo whimpered and grimaced for a minute or so until her pussy got used to the girth. Then, it started to feel good -- then, amazing . He knew how to move within her, hitting all her spots, stimulating her. He moved in and out, in and out, with a nice smooth style, while Bo wrapped her long legs around his back and enjoyed the ride.

"UhUhUh" Bo's voice came in breathy gasps as she beat her tiny fists upon the bed. She hoped her new best friend wouldn't be selfish with Geoff and let him fuck her again, he was so good, it had to happen again. She looked into his beautiful eyes and saw kindness and passion there as he fucked her. If Connie hadn't been married to this lovely man, Bo would've made him hers in a heartbeat.

"Am I -- hurrr -- doing it right?"

"Stop asking -- uhuh -- fucking stupid questions -- and keep fucking me!" Bo yelled, loving the fullness of his cock in her cunt. She hunched and wriggled against him, her breasts jiggled and she knew her nipples were rock-solid. Goddd, what a great fucker!

Abruptly, he pulled out of Bo, flipped her over and moved her onto her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass at him and turned her head. "Do it to me, fuck me however you want. I love it Geoff, I love you baby, just fuck me!" In her head, she realized what she'd just said, she hoped he hadn't heard it.

Geoff had heard her use the "L" word, but he was flattered. As he drilled her from behind, he admired the sleek lines of her back, her long legs, her long brown hair. Was it wrong for her to have feelings for him? They worked well together and she sure seemed to know what the other liked. He sure liked being with Bo, oh well, he was sure they'd sort it all out later.

"Oh god, oh God, shit, this is great, fuck it, fuck my naughty cunt, you bastard!" Bo groaned as she shoved herself back against him. She rolled her hips and ass from side-to-side to take in as much of his rampaging cock as he could give her.

"Okay lover, now it's Bo's turn to ride!" she hissed as she moved off of his cock and shoved him toward the headboard. Eagerly, she straddled his still-hard dick -- he had stamina -- and lowered herself, slowly, teasingly, over his thick rod. She leaned forward and her lips met his, kissing and tasting, as she settled on his cock. Damn, this was the best yet, she was packed with man-meat, she began to roll her hips slowly, sinuously, taking every measure of Geoff's shaft. This was what sex was meant to be, Bo thought, raw and primal, passionate and energetic. She rocked herself on top of him while Geoff's skilled hands manipulated her tits and tweaked her hard nipples.

Her long brown hair flying everywhere, Bo put her all into the final moments of their fucking. She wanted to cum with this man, she leaned over and whispered "I'm so close lover-man, how about you?" He nodded in the affirmative. That was it for Bo, she wailed and let herself go completely, collapsing on his chest. Then, eyes wide open, she moved off his cock and took it in her mouth. He came scant seconds later, gobs of thick, yummy cum which she swallowed eagerly, making a naughty little show of it.

Almost on cue, Connie walked in, wearing the skimpiest little teddy Geoff had ever seen. He'd wondered where she'd gotten it, it was pink and laced up the front, with tiny little thong panties. She had on the most adorable pair of black mules, he thought his wife was the sexiest creature he'd ever known, Bo being second runner-up.

Connie was carrying a bottle of Champagne and three crystal glasses. "I thought we'd celebrate our newfound friendship and to an evening of passion!" Connie said. All of them clinked glasses and drank to that.

Connie ran her hand over her husband's chest, then winked over at Bo. "Geoff darling, why don't you go take a shower and then go downstairs for a bit. We'll have our snack in a bit, but I think now, it's my turn to thank this adorable vixen." She leaned over Bo and their tongues met in a sexy, slurping kiss that left Geoff no doubt as to what his wife's intentions were. His sex-crazed bride had told him of her bi-sexuality, but to actually be witness to it was very arousing.

He jumped off the bed and headed for the shower, eager for the new adventures that awaited them all. Whatever they were to be, he knew he'd try and be equal to the task.

Nearly 7 months later, Connie and Bo lay on the bed in the Master Bedroom. Bo was licking and sucking Connie's milk-filled tits and rubbing her rounded belly. Bo thought it was true, her lover glowed, pregnancy suited her.

"I can't wait until I can fuck with you both again" Connie sighed as Bo pleasured her. "I really want to be with him again."

Bo nuzzled her neck and kissed Connie. "I know baby, then it's my turn to have a baby. I want his baby Connie, I love him so much."

Connie's eyes met Bo's. "I know you do baby, and he loves you too. We both do." Their lips met again and they kissed, tongues tangling.

Both Connie and Bo knew it was all crazy, but Charmane had told Geoff and Connie -- and later, Bo herself - "Hey, if it works for you, who are you hurting? Go for it." So, they had asked Bo to move in and be a permanent part of their lives.

"I really must thank Charmane again!" Connie purred as Bo caressed her.

"I think we did already, 5 times. She was delicious." Bo giggled. Connie's thoughts drifted back to that day roughly 6 months back, when they all met for lunch. Luckily, they had met at a swanky hotel, because lunch was soon replaced by "lunch." Connie loved seeing the sexy Asian therapist face-down in Bo's pussy while Connie ate her from behind. When the pair of them related their little afternoon escapade to Geoff later that night, he was turned on to the point where he was practically insatiable. Geoff had yet to fuck Charmane himself yet, which was something Connie desperately wanted to see. So far, her husband had only been with herself and Bo -- she wanted to see him fuck another woman, the illicit thought thrilled her. Oddly, Connie herself no longer wanted any man but him -- that fire had been quenched, by Eddie's selfishness and by the sweet licking tongue of Bo - and Charmane too, she realized with a smile.

"Hey, can't l leave you two nymphos alone for ten minutes?" Geoff said, leaning in the door-frame. He had a smug grin on his face. He'd been downstairs in the den, working on his play, while his women were upstairs entertaining themselves. He'd heard the noises overhead and come to investigate, knowing full well what he'd find. It was all so unbelievable, at times he thought if he blinked, it would all vanish.

"Oh baby, you know what horny little sluts you live with!" Connie cooed as Bo walked over to him and tugged at his shirt.

"That's an understatement!" Bo giggled as she pulled him towards the bed. "Oh Connie sweety, Charmane called. She wants to take me for dinner, so I may not be home tonight."

Connie pouted. "Oh baby, you know I don't sleep well without my best girl cuddled up behind me. Can't you make it an early night?" she implored, watching while Bo started undressing their man.

"Ummm -- no, that would be very rude. Tell you what .... " she whispered in Connie's ear " ... why don't I invite her home and we'll see what happens. Do you think this guy here can handle three horny sluts?"

"If not, we'll just have to do our best" Connie sighed as Bo leaned over and sucked her tits again, while Geoff slid his dick into Bo's wet-and-ready pussy. "Our best has been good enough for now."

12