All Comments on 'Connor's Friendly Ghost'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm kind of sad she reacted that way to Anna but for being a ghost it's not entirely surprising.

ShadoleopardShadoleopardover 2 years ago

I really loved this in so many ways. I'm glad Anna got what she deserved. She chose friend. She never told him she changed her mind in a serious way. People would call his reaction porn logic-but I'm an Autist. I would react this way. Hot af but she is my friend... Friend wins out. Luckily for Pammy, Anna waited too long. And apparently was happy just being the lusted after friend until a competitor shows? Nah. Screw Anna. Keep makin love to Pammy. Until death doesn't even apply with her...

ShadoleopardShadoleopardover 2 years ago

I loved the story overall. Gave it a 5. Don't remember if I said this in other comment so... I think my favorite part was that Pammy is like... you're his -FRIEND-. Don't mess with him like that. Then the whole you snoozed, you lost, and you ain't takin him from me was great, but it was the "You're his friend." Not that. . It may have all just been jealousy but my head canon is like... "yeah. No. You can't be open? And you can't just be his friend as you demanded? ...run..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe it's just the enjoyment of poly relationships in me but sorta wished that Anna had been better at communicating and this turned into a consensual three person polycule. Though that could just be the southern region brain talking too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can I get one of those for my apartment. I'm single and have no love life.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffover 2 years ago

I love me some ghost girls, and Pammy doesn't disappoint. It's a great story. My favorite non porn part was Connor outside the ally and going "Nope" and walking away.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Very well written and unique. Just excellent!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Somewhat humorous and a great read. Not sure if you're planning a sequel but I do hope so; would be great to have him persuade Pammy to back down and let Anna join them as a continued threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the other reviewer about a doing threesome or If your going to do a 'force possession' type of thing with Pammy, maybe you should have Pammy possess Anna's Body (and to punish her for leaning Conner on for too long and Anna doesn't deserve her Body, Pammy might need it) after all she did say Conner did need a warm consistent not to mention very curvy body and someone for Conner to undress eventually.

DissguyDissguyover 2 years ago

Awesome read. As for people asking for a 3 some, did you even read the story? I mean it was pretty obvious she intends on killing him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny and a little dark and let’s not forget, hot as fuck. Right in my wheelhouse, BSG. You never disappoint!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Creepy und Fun story!

11/10 Zexxy Sadakos !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was not prepared for the ending. This belongs in Erotic Horror. I might have rated it higher if it had been in the right category.

CalfieCalfieover 1 year ago

This was so hot. The details, I could visualise them all! apartment shaking, copies floating, the teleportation; one of the best stories I've read

MarksonMaineMarksonMaineover 1 year ago

I'mma be real. I kinda hoped that Anna would have fought back somehow. Maybe she call an exorcist or something idk. But this was a really good story, keep it up.👍

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Would be better with a Anna and a possession

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Even ghost girls are devious bitches!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...