All Comments on 'Connor's Senior Year Ch. 03'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Gave it a 5 because there is no 10. Had to go back and read the first 2 before this one just to make sure I knew what to expect. Love it and wish I had done something like this when I was in school back in the late 50s. I didn't know so much about dick sucking and pussy licking as everyone today does. Guess it was happening, just not out in the open as it is today. I am in my late 70s now and still have a hard cock and love sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story, if a

bit over the top. My senior year in high school revolved around an ongoing threesome with me, my girlfriend, and a female teacher, and we spent a good deal of time making sure we didn't get caught. The notion that the entire school and several associated families could be an ongoing sex orgy seems far-fetched, but still a fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More to story

You need to add more to this story... Can't just leave it hanging like that!?! The room and that holloween party, not to mention Leo's mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next Chapter?

I do hope your next chapter is the Halloween Party!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
ok - i gave it 5 stars BUT

how about another chapter here as well as Marie! i know its over a year since you last added to this GREAT story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add more. its a great read. You haven't published in a while - i hope your still writing and doing well. i love your stories - so i miss not seeing more of your stuff here!!!

GREAT GREAT STORY - and the orgy chapter would be great!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

So fucking hot! Can't wait to see about Leo's mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your stories are ok. You can tell you're a lady writing it. You don't go into detail about the femal body or guys cock. You obviously like to write about the 1% of the guys who ar enlarger thean 8 inches. It not a turn on nor women understand how inches and cm go. They think 12 inches is perfect but most worm perverts 5-7 inches max. Guys actually right better stories because of the details about cock and pussy. You need some work. Yoir first 2 sequels are not that good. I stopped read afte ryou were said huge cocks and then you try interracial as in colored people. Not a good mix.

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Lol. Lmao. Go read someone else's stuff, anonymous. Also I am a 44 year old man, and I write what I like. This is a big website. Surely you can find something more to your liking in someone else's collection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...