All Comments on 'Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 02'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Fabulous as usual

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More, please!

Wonderful story. Well-written and very arousing. I look forward to your next chapter!

jennygrrljennygrrlalmost 20 years ago
Wow

I read Anne Rice's version of Sleeping Beauty. This is written as I always wished that one had been... the possession over the girl, then kept and built into something special. If you keep going with that, you'll make me very happy. -smiling-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I look regularly for your submissions!

You truly have a knack for writing stories that pull the reader into the action and make you FEEL the sensuality of the tale. I love Conquered, and adore Innocent Pawn..I look forward to the next chapter of every story...and hope you update Captured soo too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

I look forward to reading more of this story. The King has the characteristics of all my favourite story heroes. :3

So I'll just have to beg you and say MORE!!! ^-^

lillizlillizalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

this is a wonderful story... I love your people, they are so realistic... not just little puppets. I am looking forward to the next chapter! :-)

MarsipanneMarsipannealmost 20 years ago
Terrific

You're a really talented author wishfulthinking. Please continue this storyline, it's fabulous!! (By the way, why is it in nonhuman category??)

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 20 years ago
sexy and sensual

That was sexy and sensual. its writers like these taht encourage folks like me to visit literotica. i look forward to reading more stories from this person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Great characters and story line!!! I am looking forward to the next chapters...

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Fun!

Great series! As always, very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

Good story. There is the issue of a woman's virginity however, which contrary to the popular myth, the eviidence of which lies on the outside of the vagina not the inside. It's a thin skin membrane around the vaginal opening. Too many people including published authors make that mistake.

There were also a few continuity issues. In the first chapter she's shaved and in the next he's staring at her golden fleece.

tepperchicktepperchickover 18 years ago
The hymen really isn't in the vagina- who knew??

First off, wishful, I love your stories! But in response to the comment about hymens, you're absolutely right! I thought you were nuts, but I googled it (ahh the miracle of technology haha) and I found that the hymen is right outside of the vaginal opening. I had no idea! I thought it was by the cervix or something. Anyway, thanks for the correction... you might consider writing a How-to.

Anyway, wishful, it would be completely inappropriate and rude for me not to comment on this story itself. I first read your "Novice" stories, which I thought were amazing, then I read "Innocent Pawn," which was even better, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this series too. You put all of my fantasies so eloquently into words and I love it! Keep writing, because you definitely have a fan in me :)

riot315riot315over 15 years ago
Great job!

I love all of your stories. Have you ever thought about being published? This one was written much better than the first chapter. I noticed very few grammatical mistakes. Do check your continuity though.

Seriously, wonderful job.

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
great but..

I think I'm the onl one that noticed that she got shaved in the first chapter but she seems to have pubes in ch. 2. Other than that, this story is captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After things I've read in "Mr. Timothy"

I can't imagaine any female-to-female sex without a feeling of horror.*

This book for our Dec. book club reading is by Bayard (sp? look it up). I just now start to question this vampiric representation of "lesbian" sex--

Never fear--I'm turned off forever.

*Almost like in "---I've honestly forgotten what I was about to write--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap1GrISdo88

"Sleep the clock around"--I didn't intend to. But sometimes one just has to. To be gentle with oneself."

"The Memory Will Shine"

All of my experiences with "lesbian" sex were horrible. Not because of the genders involved--but because of the politics. I'd almost rather die than experience any of that--those politics--again. I'd rather be with a gentle, "feminine," female or male. I don't care. Just not one of those whore/feminist/nazis who ruled feminism in Memphis in the late 1970's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got my attention

Well done, I am enjoying this story....for the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
STILL FINDING HIDDEN GEMS!

I've been browsing Lit now for 5 yrs and I just love discovering unread gems like this I somehow previously missed. I can only imagine that wishful has moved on to published books and hope I can find her work someplace!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous