All Comments on 'Consequences Ch. 01'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHERE was the incest????

Good first attempt...BUT why are you in THIS category?? If daughter had been forced to suck or fuck Daddy...YES....if Mommy had been forced to suck or 69 with daughter...YES BUT as is, NO INCEST!!

You leave off with Dad being encouraged to "take care" of the daughter... let's see it....the BIG difference will be that the "force" element will be gone!!

scubasam61scubasam61almost 13 years ago
interesting story

Looking forward to Part 2 assume their maybe some daddy-daughter, mom-daughter incest in that part?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Maybe she has a son

Either dad is going to do his daughter or a yet to be seen son is going to do her.

Any other scenarios would make the story something other than incest.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing

I normally hate cuckolding stories, and avoid them like the plague. I hope this is the last of outsiders and they were just used as a device to introduce some family loving.

Would like a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please..........

please, please, please work on your dialogue. one can only read the same four words over and over so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A note from everyone who reads English

Please stop writing.

Signed,

The English speaking world in it's entirety

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
No cuck warning

crap. #1. TK

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Yes, the daughter was in the room but, there was no contact between family members so, there's no reason this should be listed as an incest story.

I'm sure when her husband was telling his fantasies that he was dreaming of getting jumped by three guys as he walked into the safety of his home, knocked out, tied up and gagged. I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted.

Let's not forget the wife has been cheating for 2 years in addition to arranging for her husband to get knocked out. She's a real prize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous