Consequences: Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

We stayed in a nice hotel and practiced monkey sex. We slept until ten the next morning, dressed and drove to the Denny's a block from my house. I left the car and Megan at Denny's with my cell phone. I told her my house number and said I'd call when it was time for her to come to the house.

I walked the block carrying my suitcase and brief case. When I was two houses away from my front door I saw Paula and two men pull into my driveway. She got out and introduced the men to me, saying, "They are officers of the court, here to witness the signings."

Donna was dressed in a halter-top and white shorts standing in the kitchen when I opened the door. She was barefoot. Frank was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and dining room. He was in chinos and a polo shirt and wearing loafers. I was greeted with a good kiss from Donna and a brief hug from Frank.

Donna said she hadn't made enough food for all of us. Paula said they had already eaten and while we ate she would get the papers ready for signing. She said one of the two men was also acting as a courier to deliver the papers after the signings.

Donna took my carry-on to our bedroom and when she came back she got us to help put brunch on the table. For all the years of our living in that house Donna sat in the dining room chair closest to the kitchen. I always sat across from her, facing her. When I came out of the kitchen with the iced tea Frank was in my seat. Donna served Frank, then me. She made Chinese Chicken Salad.

Frank wanted details about the contract. The details he wanted were all about profit, not about how much work we needed to do or how many employees we needed to hire. Those details were my part of the business.

Donna asked, "How often will you need to go to Salt Lake City?"

"About once a month for a couple of days." I answered. She glanced at Frank. I followed by saying, "Maybe Frank can go sometimes."

Frank didn't help with much of the clean-up. Donna didn't ask him to help. He waited until we were done cleaning up and said, "We have papers to sign."

"Right. "

Paula had the pages stacked on the table with different colored "X's": A post-it on the stack said, "Red X's, Ben signs, purple X's, Frank signs, first witness signs at black X's and Donna signs at the green "X's". Paula flipped pages and Frank signed, quickly. Then Donna signed. One of the men Paula brought with her signed and then I signed last. Paula packaged all the pages and handed the envelope to the other man she brought. Paula said, "I'll have copies made for all of us. "

I opened my wallet and counted out ten crisp pictures of Ben Franklin and handed them to Frank. He said, "What's this?"

I said, "Think of it as money I owed you. Ok?"

"If you say so. Thanks."

Paula and her two men shook hands all around and left. I put my hand on Frank's back and said, "If you don't mind, I'd like some time alone with my wife. Why don't we plan on having brunch at your place tomorrow at say, eleven? That work for you?"

"Sure, Buddy." He said and on his way out he whispered, "Three million."

Back inside I closed the door and Donna peeled off the halter. I kissed her, thinking about how I needed to sell the passion long enough to get her restrained. I kissed her neck while I held both her heavy tits in my hands.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"You know I miss you when you have to go away. This house is lonely when you're gone." She kissed me, trying to put her tongue down my throat. I moved us towards the bedroom.

Instead of heading us for the bed she saw I was guiding her to the bathroom. "Donna, I want you to shower, shave everything from your neck down. Bring lotion out with you. I want to pamper you a lot."

"Are you joining me in the shower?" She asked as she kissed me and groped my cock. I was semi-hard.

I said, "I need to make preparations for your pampering. Now, when you shave, be careful. I don't want you to cut yourself." She went into the bathroom and I closed the door. When I heard the shower come on I opened the door a little and watched her get under the spray.

With the door closed again I called Megan. I opened the front door and Megan came inside in less than two minutes. She whispered, "Start with a blindfold." Then she hid in my office.

The shower shut off. I got a few of Donna's scarves and when she opened the door I said, "Close your eyes, Sweetheart." She did. I wrapped the first scarf around her head covering her eyes. I used another scarf to tie her hands behind her back. I backed her to a chair and helped her sit.

"What are you up to? I don't think I like this. Let's just fuck, Ok?"

I quickly wrapped other scarves around her ankles and the legs of the chair. "Ben! You're scaring me! Untie me!" She was getting loud. I opened a drawer and found a pair of panties I'd never seen her wear. I stuffed them in her mouth. I slowly removed the blindfold. She tried to scream, but it made almost no noise. I sat on the edge of our bed and said, "We need to talk. I have you in the chair and quiet so I know you'll stay here for our conversation. Nod your head if you understand that I am in charge." She nodded. "Nod again if you promise not to yell or scream. Doing either just gets the panties back in your mouth." She hesitated, then nodded. I asked, "How many times did you fuck Frank while I was in Utah this trip?"

She made noises that sounded like denial. I reached and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "You must be nuts! I've never cheated on you! Where did you get such an idea?"

I had stashed photographs in my office. I went and got them, bringing Megan close enough to the door that she could hear us but Donna couldn't see her.

I put the first 8X10 color print in Donna's lap. The picture showed Frank's face looking down at his cock being swallowed by Donna. Both of them were nude.

She said, "We were drunk! It only happened once! It doesn't count! Honey, it's you I love!"

"Look at the picture. Where were the two of you?"

She looked. She said, "Frank's."

I dropped picture number two on her lap. Our bed has a distinctive headboard. Donna's head was against the headboard with her body folded nearly in half. Frank had his cock in her ass and three fingers in her cunt.

"It never happened! Someone Photoshopped that picture! I told you we only did it once, at Frank's!"

"How do you think I felt in Salt Lake when I saw these pictures?"

Her face changed from denial to ready to fight. "Probably you tried to blame Frank and me, instead of yourself! You never thought they were faked pictures! You want to believe we cheated!"

"I know you cheated. I know Frank slept here in this bed every night that I was gone. I know. Now, I'd like to know why."

"You're gone more than you're here! Frank is good to me, attentive and he's a good lover. I need a man around." Tears flowed down her cheeks falling onto her chest.

"Then why didn't you divorce me and move in with him? Why cheat? Why be dishonest?"

She didn't answer. I sat quietly for some time, smiling at Megan standing nude in the hallway just out of Donna's sight.

I asked again, "Then why didn't you divorce me and move in with him?"

"He said he needed you to get the contracts. Now that we have the three million dollar contract, we don't need you any more." She smiled a little.

I asked, "What do you think is next?"

"You want a divorce! I'll fight you for everything. You'll lose the company to Frank, the house to me and spend the rest of your life working for Frank!"

"We'll see, but I don't think so. I'm going to show you something. You won't like it. If you close your eyes I will hurt you. Understand? I want you to watch."

"Yes, bastard." I shoved the panties in her mouth and opened the bedroom door wider. She saw Megan standing in the hall. Her clothes folded neatly on the floor. She came into my arms and we kissed. She helped me undress kissing skin as it was exposed. When she took my cock in her mouth Donna moaned in humiliation and closed her eyes.

I reached over and gently squeezed her nose closed. Her eyes popped open and tears ran down her cheeks. Megan deep throated me, over and over. Between thrusts she said, "You're incredible. I love how your big cock feels in my mouth."

She got up and went to Donna, kissing Donna's tits with her wet mouth, leaving my pre-cum and her saliva on Donna's breasts.

Donna watched as I positioned Megan on the bed so Donna could see my face in Donna's open pussy. She watched me as I ate Megan to two screaming orgasms. Megan kept telling me how good a lover I was and how I touched her in ways no one ever had. I reached inside her and fingered her g-spot until she soaked the bed. Donna sobbed. I turned Megan and made slow passionate love to her, building to a mutual orgasm. In my head I kept reminding myself that I was with Megan, joining with Megan, not fucking her. I said, "I could really love having you live with me. I love how incredibly you feel inside."

Megan said, "If I live with you will you eat me often? Will you let me go on business trips with you? Can I give you my ass and my pussy often?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'd love to be your woman. I won't cheat, lie or steal."

When I got up Megan's pussy remained open, cum slowly flowing out. I pulled the panties out of Donna's mouth and used them to gather our combined juices. I asked, "How do you feel now, Donna?"

"I'm so sorry, Ben. I'm so sorry. Can't you forgive me? I never loved Frank." She was crying and looking at her I almost believed she was sorry. Sorry for being caught, not for fucking Frank, Louie, Jose and Tim. I had only mentioned Frank.

I asked, "Was Frank your only lover? Have you fucked other men on this bed? A bed we bought together, for us."

"Only Frank. I don't love him. I love you, but I needed him."

"Can you get the image out of your head of me doing what I did with Megan? Think you'd see that image if I bent you over and fucked you like I did Megan? Think you'll remember that sight next time Frank fucks you?"

She closed her eyes and said, "I'll see that every time I ever close my eyes!"

"Good! I forgive you, but I'll never forget or trust you again. Seeing those pictures of you burned all the trust away. Then you sit there and lie to me. Your cuntish behavior has ended four marriages. Pictures have been delivered to the wives of Tim, Jose and Louie. By the way, all those papers you signed were signed while being videotaped. You and Frank divided the company and signed divorce papers. You signed with three lawyers as witnesses. You have ten days to get out of my house. The house will be sold and you get a little of the profit. You get alimony, paid in cash on the first of January of each year for ten years. Want to know the best part?"

Megan got up off the bed, leaving a wet spot. She walked past Donna and asked, "Sweetheart, can I use the shower to clean-up for you?"

"Sure, Honey. Use anything you find in there, Donna won't mind."

"Do you want to know the best part?" I asked again.

"Yes!" She answered. I leaned and pushed the soiled panties into her mouth.

"Tomorrow you will be served copies of the papers you signed. Contest any part of the agreement and the pictures and details of your affair with Frank, Jose, Tim and Louie will be public knowledge in less than a day. The first deliveries will be to your family members. Think you Mom will like seeing you sucking Jose's cock? She doesn't like Mexican men much does she. How happy will your brother and sister be when they see you ass fucked by four different cocks?"

She looked down and saw the two photos in her lap. She started crying again. Her whole body shook as she cried. I said, "I'm going to untie you. If you damage anything in the house or the house itself that will get the pictures to become public. I advise you to start packing and quickly find a new place to live."

Megan came out of the shower and dressed in front of Donna. When we were both dressed, two suitcases packed and at the back door I untied Donna. She cried the whole time. She took the panties out of her mouth and said, "I deserve what I got. I hope she treats you better than I did."

The bedside phone rang. I looked. It was Frank's number. I hit speaker phone and Frank's voice yelled, "I've just been served court papers! The bastard had me sign away the company! I have twenty-four hours to get my personal shit out of the building!"

Donna said, "He has pictures of us fucking at your place and here in our bed. You helped sign my divorce papers and I helped take the company away from you."

Megan spoke up, "Sounds like you really did fuck each other completely."

It wasn't the first or last time Megan has been right.

By the way, we took the Mustang to Santa Barbara.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers
12