All Comments on 'Consequences of Thoughts'

by MorganDale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As life is really is.

Thoughtfully written and the way things really turn out. My best both of them!AE35

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done!

A very real and erotic read. I am certainly not sure if this was fantasy or based on real life....but I can say it mirrors an event in my life very closely. A co-worker and I got involved many years ago and a very real event played out almost the same way ending with me masturbating for her. I think of that time often.

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
Besotted by your writing

I've now read all your postings here, and been aroused in major ways by your pacing and your curious--boldly curious--mature women. More would be a real gift.

BlackLizrdBlackLizrdalmost 6 years ago
Great gift but didn't like the premise

Thank you. You have a gift for this and I love the way you write.

But... it's hard to get behind cheating. I just think about the poor guy she's deceiving. It always seemed to me to be a weak and cowardly act.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 5 years ago
Superb

Not just erotically charged but capturing the emotional conflict of real people in the real world... Why some think that not writing about infidelity will somehow make it not exist I shall never understand. Do those people not read crime novels for the same reason? Our lives are complicated, our emotional interactions with others are frequently messy and rarely conform to a set of social norms even if we keep many of our true thoughts to ourselves.

Z.

starovastarovaalmost 4 years ago
What a great piece of writing.

This was so well expressed, it had a ring of truth about it.

It disclosed more intimacy than many accounts of people going the whole way.

And dead sexy too.

*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous