Consequences of Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganDale
MorganDale
140 Followers

In between breaths she whispered, "I'm going to come soon."

"I am too," I croaked.

In fact, just the right manipulation was going send me past the point of no return. I was wondering if I could manage to wait for her when her body convulsed.

"I'm coming!" Her voice was loud and strong. Her lidded brown eyes locked with mine and suddenly flared as she called out my name, almost defiantly. She repeated my name as her body racked in the seat.

And then I was coming.

Our eyes still locked, I came. As I did, I called out her name repeatedly. I wanted to throw my head back and close my eyes, but could not look away from her face. I wondered if my eyes were as wide as hers. I watched her lips slowly form my name and her eyes dropped to my mouth as I repeated hers. It was unbelievably sexy to see my name formed by her lips and given substance by her orgasmic breath. For a brief moment, the sounds of our names and our pleasure seemed to expand the tiny space of that car and cradled us in a world made for just for us where everything else was forgotten. Soon we'd come down, back to reality with a brand new wrinkle in the story of two lives that together, I think we both knew, would probably not have a "happily ever after." It was a moment we decided to steal for ourselves, damn the consequences and however the story was to going to end.

MorganDale
MorganDale
140 Followers
12