All Comments on 'Consequences, Sandy'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

What a nice, heartwarming story! It's complete by itself, but I wouldn't mind a sequel. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This has to be one of the finest stories I have

read on Lit. It is erotic in its implications not in description. It is heart rendening and sad. But also joyful and celebritory. All told an excellent work. My personal best to you, RB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good!

Serious writing about relationships is always difficult, but you did it well. I have fond memories of my father, and like the son in this story my dad left a lot to live up to. Thanks,I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Warmth Within Me

It is with great warmth within me that I say "thank you" for a magnificent read. It allowed me to remember my father. He was a people person, and I now realize why I loved him so. Thank you!

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

This is possibly the best story you have written! I really like the others to. Well drawn characters and a wonderful storyline. When it's all tied together by a master it becomes ajoy to read. Good luck trying to match it sometime.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
Yeah I agree -- your best or 2nd best ever

warm and tender BUT not mushy and over sappy.

BULLY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Feel good story

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I really liked it.

Enjoyed reading your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A lot of

comments have said that this is your best ever story and I totally agree with all of them.This story had so much warmth and simple goodness in it.Very well written indeed.

HonourHonouralmost 16 years ago
Damb fine story

Yet another great tale these caring tales are definately the best of Scorpio44.

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
Very good

It's very good but it seems a little to rushed! but i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good fuck'n job

that was one of the best fcn stories that i have ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Great Story

Nothing beats a good story. Truthfully brings what it means to have friends who are neighbors and be part of a community. I loved all the morals that I saw wove throught the story. Reminded me of times in my life. One of the best I have read on this site!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Liked it, but....

Everything was too perfect. No conflict, no struggles. The scene with Mr. Wilkins was the only part of the story with any hint of conflict, and a few paragraphs later, he had suddenly changed his entire life and become a great person. A story with no conflict at all is a story where no resolution is coming, or needed. Guess I'm a negative person, but even in fairy tales, there's always a wicked witch to deal with.**************************

Also... if he came home to see his Dad once a year, why did he have no idea Sandy had been living there for 2 years? And why is that something his dad had never mentioned to him on the phone? Makes no sense.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 16 years ago
Sweet Fantasy

I consistently and very much enjoy Scorpio 44's stories. This one is a switch from his last couple of hard-edged tales, and that's something I enjoy about this writer. I like this sweet fairy tale of romance and friendship. Sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for the message of good people finding love and community.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
A Pleasurable Read

Good thing part 2 showed up today because I missed this one when it came out. Gentle and pleasant story. Makes one happy to be alive!

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Keep writing stories like this.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 15 years ago
Just Keeps On Getting Better...

Your writing style(s) and the way You spin a story; make Your characters so believable and welcoming... that Your readers feel at home among the male/female leads and enjoys sitting in the parlors or kitchens with them, and can't get enough of the bedroom scenes either.

Very well done... and I can see this type of son-returns-home-upon-hearing-about-father's-death happening in any of a number of small 'homey' hometowns across the US.

Please would You write some more Sir?

JohnbjrJohnbjrabout 15 years ago
Romantic Chick Storiy

This is a very romantic chick story, which I usually don't care for. But once I started I had to finish it. Keep writing I enjoyed it very much. I will recommend to others.

fausttusfausttusover 14 years ago
Desent story

sappy and romantic but decent anyways

ohmyachingbackohmyachingbackover 13 years ago
Jellfish need not apply!

Loved the consistent rectitude on display throughout the story - must have been hard to finagle the sexy bits in coherently, so good job!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

I think the best thing about your writing is that you can tackle any subject that other writers do separately, and still come up with a very believable and heartwarming story. You are indeed versatile. This story to me describes the life of my youth in the 50s and 60s. I think the world and the people in it have become much more complicated, impersonal, apathetic, and unsettled since then. I could be wrong.

Thank You

P.S. Your Mr. Wilkins as described at first...reminded me of someone named Harry, or maybe not...I don't know him.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
Well done

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT LITTLE STORY - LOVED IT

A NICE TALE OF LOVE - TRUST - FRIENDSHIP AND ABOVE ALL - BELONGING IN A COMMUNITY...

johnv56johnv56over 7 years ago
good consequences

Aptly named and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
O

Kind of hokie, but I liked it.

bill

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

Very well written and very pleasant to read! Thank you!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A nice read, but l suspect where this going.

3/5 let’s see if lm right

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Good story, nice set up I like the idea of a gentleman in this, but I'm wondering how much of a lady someone is going to be shown her in the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous