All Comments on 'Conservative Cougar on the Prowl'

by Checkmate10

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Man who crawls across an interstate highway

Will be run over at some point... so this marriage ends in a tragedy.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
good for her

Even though blow jobs are to me cheating he did tell her to do it all. I have some respect that she didn't fuck them all stating she is married. Still went to far for my liking but thats just my taste and belief. I like the way you wrote as I could sympathize with her at that age.

Plus I like mohegan sun better than Fox woods!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A 58-year old woman with 36dd boobs and no brabwlks into a bar

And leaves a gangbanging cougar...

By the way, she would have to lift them off her knees to sit down. In a sheer dress with no bra, they would be two very droopy sacks of flab.

So this was just supposed to give her a little confidence, but instead she turned into a cock hungry nympho.

She was conservative? But she did nothing to reject any of the sexual advances. They had not agreed to fucking around. Why would she go from insecure, low self esteem mouse to cock craving cougar just in one hour in a bar?

Martian Slut Ray?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pantyhose OR Garters, not both!

Pantyhose freed women from garters. I was in my teens during that revolution. Garters are used with hose, or stockings, and never with pantyhose. Period.

Hose are the sexier choice and also healthier for the female as they allow the pussy to breathe. It needs air to be healthy.

My friend's wife has gorgeous legs and I am oftentimes tempted to anonymously mail her a pair of hold-ups. But then I'd want to fuck her even more!

R.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Very well done for the kind of story that it is. Her not fucking other guys is nice touch.

I wouldn't want a cum dumpster for a wife, hell probably not even good as a FWB.

Bit wth, I guess it works for certain guys. . Five star trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Listen to all the monogamaniacs... reading and complaining about porno!

What a bunch of sneering hypocrites! Probably pulling their pathetic little peckers while wagging their fingers like a bunch of old school marms! What the fuck are you whining little botched doing here if not to get off? Fuck the little twats!

Good story. She would have had fun fucking the boys even if it made your readership cry! Some women can enjoy sucking and fucking strange cock recreationally, just like us guys occasionally enjoy new pussy. If hubby and wife are on the same page, no harm done! The couple that plays together, stays tigether!

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
My kind of girl

Great story. Agree with last Anon that it would be ok to fuck the wife. Ignore the put downs.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What is a conservative cougar? An old whore who voted Republican?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCheckmate10@Checkmate10
Ok because of requests here is a bit about me (us). I'm a 50 something female about 5'3" tall and 120 pounds. I've been married to my honey for 25+ years and we have great sex. I'm not a model but I get my fair share of attention even at my age. I do most of the writing bu...