Constance and Her B&B Pt. 02

Story Info
The Bones of the Victorian.
7.1k words
4.83
4.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - The Bones of the Victorian

In the late afternoon, sunlight filtered by redwood branches fell across my desk in Connie's attic room. A dozen pages of ruled yellow paper lay in a half circle across the desk. I had a strange writing style in which the major ideas and dialog were captured in longhand. The next day, I would spend an hour or two typing it into my laptop, fleshing out the missing details and continuity paragraphs. I was almost to the end of the second chapter when voices came up the stair and knocked carefully. "Come," I answered brusquely. Anxious heads peeked around the door, offering a cup of tea. "Put it over there and sit on the bed." I wrote two aimless lines and joined them.

"What is the cause of this interruption?" I was slowly bending them to my lap as they tried to answer. The tough bodies still amazed me.

"Mistress, he has designs on us. Horrible torture and deviance."

I fell over and they piled on top, laughing and kissing. "You don't mind, do you? It's been almost three hours."

"I can't imagine how a novel will get written with you two around."

Their tongues played with mine as my hands rubbed and caressed.

Connie said, "I already told him yesterday he was a hopeless romantic. We have your number."

"What are we feeding Camille? Are we actually going to get her into our writing?"

"We have browned the meat for the special beef stew of the day, with earth vegetables and tiny onions. It is simmering and will be ready at six. You have to decide whether to use more of the precious cabernet with stew, or something else. There is a bottle of Grenache."

Tina said, "What if we give her two roles, like I have. That is such a nice body for a big boned woman. Can't she be the Duke's mother?"

Connie picked up the idea. "We will find a uniform, and the two of you will play out the seduction scene in her bedroom. Do you fancy being a member of the Metropolitan Police?"

"I get to play the whole scene? The denouement with me naked and driving into her?"

They pounded on my chest. "You are such a horny old thing. After taking us, you are moving on to Camille?"

The story had them wet and squirming around.

"Moving on? With the two of you hotter than pistols and rubbing on me?"

Constance the innkeeper directed that Tina and I were to be maid and butler. I gathered my clothes and went to Connie's bathroom for a shower with them.

I had just finished setting out the refreshments when the door rang. The butler answered and found a vision of Edwardian high fashion. She came through the door on a wave of old fashioned scent, smiling imperiously at me.

"James, it is such a pleasure to see you again. How is her ladyship?"

"Very well indeed, madam. There are refreshments in the parlor, if you would like to come in."

I whispered in her ear, "You have outdone yourself. Where did you find such beautiful clothes?"

"Later," she whispered back.

The next hour was terrific fun. The high class ladies sipped their gin and discussed terrible inanities. There was the sad tale of the attractive young girl who had gone through the whole season without a suitor because of her uncle's notorious indiscretion with an MP's wife. There was the family destroyed by addiction to laudanum.

Tina and I served in the dining room, using the most elegant china and silver. It was utterly charming until Constance, fork poised over the entree, broke down in tears and said, "Aunt Martha, we are ruined. My scoundrel of a husband has gambled away the family money and escaped to America. The servants are gone, except for James and Amy, and the removal people are coming tomorrow!"

This was the signal for Tina and me to sit at the table and join in laughter at such pretension.

Camille looked at us and pointed her fork at me. "You see why it is important to preserve this house? You'd have no butler job if it weren't for her ladyship."

I stared back at her and said, "You are a terrible tease of an architect. We will talk after dinner."

While I was clearing, Tina and Connie hustled Camille to the bedroom, saying dessert would be in front of the fire in lounging clothes. A few minutes later, Tina was pressing into my back and whispering that the women were naked under their fancy robes. "She didn't want to do it, but we insisted. I think she suspects something."

Camille was decked out in the fanciest robe and had pulled her legs up under herself. The tart was delicious. She took a long sip of the dessert wine and gave me a speculative look.

"You have obviously had your way with these innocent women. No decent person appears in the parlor with almost nothing on. Did you think you could romance your way into their money? If this place is to be saved, it will be on my fortune, I am afraid. My niece made a foolish choice to accept Alfred as her husband. Everyone knew his weakness for the card table. Can you be trusted to care for her, and for this historic home?"

I seated myself at her feet and eased one leg over my shoulder where it could be gently massaged. She had beautiful feet, with well kept toes. My thumb ran up and down the sole and she shuddered.

"Constance, is this how he made his way into your boudoir? Sending lightning shocks from your feet, all the way to..."

"Yes, Martha. He is truly a rogue, but a very well behaved one. He understands women and their bodies."

She and Tina watched with smiles as I brought the other leg across my shoulder so it could be caressed.

"Arnold, I am not Martha. I am Camille, your architect. You made me dress up and filled me with gin and fine food. I am sitting here in this gorgeous robe, with nothing under it, hotter than I've ever been in my life..."

Before she finished, Camille was in my arms, headed for Connie's large bed. Tina lit candles while Connie removed my clothes and put a firm grip on my erection. "Camille," she said, "we have a new Head of Household. He is in charge of everything, including our bodies."

She made a beautiful sight, long hair down and splayed over the pillow. The candle light flickered over her dark eyes, wide open with anticipation, focused on the cock headed towards her thighs. Connie and Tina were at her side, raising and bending back the lean muscular legs. I heightened the tension by saying nothing, letting my large purple head mesmerize the woman as he neared his wet and willing target. There! The passage to heaven opened smoothly around me. The prize was claimed. She moaned, "Oh, I am coming already. Don't stop. More..."

For a minute or two, Camille's body passively accepted me, shuddering and coming as I explored her liquid cunt with firm thrusts. Finally, the eyes opened again and she humped up at me. "They are right. You are a devilish rogue. I'm not sure how well behaved you are. Why is that cock so hard and buried so far?"

Now she was having fun and inviting the others to join. But I wasn't through. She needed more than a regular fuck. I turned her over and plunged in from the rear, shouting what a useless slut she was. The tempo of my thrusting rose and her body went into overdrive. Now she was trying to get away, but my grip on her hips was tight. "No, no, stop!"

Tina and Connie were shouting and clapping. A good pinch on a fat nipple sent her over the top into a wailing climax.

She lay, lifeless, as we used warm wet towels to clean the mess.

"I'm never talking to you again."

Connie's tongue found its way to Camille's full lips. "That's what I told him. It didn't work."

Tina was sucking away on the flushed breasts. "He doesn't stop until you are exhausted."

Camille gazed at her three tormenters and laughed. "If you like my plans, do I get more of him?"

"That's not enough. You have to agree to be in our stories."

The architect was reviving and sat up. "There is sex in the stories?"

Tina climbed into her lap and did a tit rub. Her low voice was as sexy as she could make it. "You will love one of the first scenes. You are in your bedroom, and he is an investigating constable..."

I broke in, "Don't give it all away. We need the characters to act spontaneously."

She pushed me down and sat on my chest, her fragrant bottom inches from my face. "You mean I get to make up sex scenes with him?"

Connie and Tina pushed Camille off and attacked. "We forgot to tell you one little thing. There is girl sex in this story too."

Tina distracted Camille with another hot kiss, while Connie burrowed between her legs and sucked as much of the woman's sex into her mouth as possible.

The scream was loud but tapered off into a series of low moans. Suddenly, like an octopus rising from the sea, she came off the bed, arms and legs flailing, voice commanding obedience.

"I am in charge of all girl sex. You will obey or suffer terrible punishment!"

From the side of the bed, I reached for the architect and took her to the shower in a caveman carry over my shoulder. We stood under the hot stream of water, laughing and embracing.

"My god, Arnold, that was incredible. Are you really letting a dumb architect into your fantasy family?"

"When you walked up at noon in the black raincoat and black hat, I knew you had to be involved. Are you willing to play the heavy in our stories? Your tall body and pale complexion are perfect. We could even think of a vampire story."

Her teeth fastened on my neck very realistically. I flinched. "Oh goody, I've always wanted to suck blood."

I went to find more refreshments. When I returned to the bedroom, a naked Tina was cuddled with a naked Camille. "He makes you sleepover. It's warm and nice, and he brings breakfast in bed."

"What about..."

"Yes, he threatens to chase you around the house. But Constance says no sex on her antique furniture."

I had Connie between my legs, the two of us sipping tea. "Perhaps Camille needs to work a dungeon into the plans. Would a little kink sell more stories?"

Constance of the fiery innkeeper eyes turned around and said, "Yes, the first apparatus will be a scaffold for males to be tortured on."

I pulled the sheet up and cowered under it. They laughed and poked at the shielded body. Someone blew out the candles and naked bodies crept under to warm my sleep.

Tina and Connie had trays on the side of the bed. Camille and I were tight in the middle and were being laughed at. With a hand firmly covering an impressive breast, my lips were kissing as much of her head and face as I could reach.

"How am I to be a devil lady when you have me so warm and fuzzy in Connie's bed?"

"It's like opera, you have to assume a new persona according to the script."

"What script was that last night when I almost lost my mind?"

"You are hot and passionate, with a body to die for. A man who didn't seize the opportunity to be your lover would be insane."

She sat against the headboard and sipped her coffee. Her breasts were full and flushed, with erect nipples at the prominence. Her eyes had a dark look to them, hiding something.

I gazed at the others, whose breasts were equally alluring. How was any work to get done with this feast of womanhood before me?

Camille put her coffee down and gestured to her friends. "Hold me please and tell me how I will survive being around him. I feel like I can't move."

Speaking of seizing, the sun was shining, and I proposed a run to get the cobwebs out. An hour later, they had me panting, following roads and hidden trails through the trees.

I was installed in the shower and told to wash them in succession. "No attacks. We really do have a lot of work today."

Stories and sex and elegant dinners were put on the back burner. Camille brought her computer from the car and sat with Connie to work on the design of the new kitchen. I reached Tony and Tom and suggested visits to get the remodeling moving along. Tina attended to washing and other chores, clapping me about the head and shoulders as she passed by.

Lunch was on the sunny south patio. I had a few scraps of paper with numbers on them. Halfway through the delicious salad, I announced, "Not counting Camille's outrageous fee, and assuming twenty-five thousand for the new kitchen, we are hovering near fifty in total."

I didn't find any concern in their eyes about this large amount of money, not imaginable just days ago, and quickly realized that the Head of Household talk was real. My three lovers assumed that since I had said I would solve money problems, that I actually had.

I said to Connie, "I have some royalty checks in the car. Perhaps we should go to the bank and deposit them, so that Tom and Tony can get their first progress payments?"

She stood behind my chair and said, "That is a fine idea. I guess if you are signing checks over, you are planning to stay? This isn't just a dream of foolish women?"

She leaned on my shoulder and applied a very passionate kiss.

We were getting ready for town when Camille approached uncertainly, hands in pockets.

"Is it true I am invited to spend another night?"

I pulled her back to my front, hands across her chest. "The Innkeeper is very tough about last minute guests."

Connie walked right into us. "Yes, whoever you are, we want you to stay with us." The kiss was not a peck.

The architect wiggled in my grasp and I flipped my hips at her behind and nibbled at the nape of her neck. She said, "Be careful, you have set that vampire character loose. Anything can happen."

She hugged us and said she had to make a couple of client calls and was going to bring dinner ingredients back with her. I said Connie and I would shop for wine.

In the truck, I sat against the passenger door, turned to face her. "Penny?"

She looked at me and frowned. "You have upset my existence. I thought I was done with love and romance, out here in the woods. I was down to my last nickel and about to miss my loan payment and lose the house. I never had anyone to talk to about books and writing."

I moved closer and licked her hand. "You've put a big piece of your life in my care. I'll do my best to deserve your trust."

She pulled to the side of the road and collapsed, sobbing, into my arms.

I patted her shoulder, "Hey, I didn't mean to start a flood."

She climbed over me and said, "Drive, please, while I put myself back together."

She had her head down for a few minutes, shoulders shaking. I handed over a tissue from the box behind the seat. She leaned back, red eyed, and looked at me.

"You have to promise I can cry on you once in a while."

"But some women use crying to extract baubles, and fancy clothes, and trips to south sea islands."

"All right, we have a deal, I get to cry, but you get to beat me if I try any tricks."

She scooted over and kissed my cheek and said, "I'm all better now."

The bank teller looked suspiciously at my two checks totaling $75,000. Connie said, "It's all right, Helen, he is buying an interest in my bed and breakfast."

"Constance, he is too handsome by far. These will bounce, and all you will have is memories of a lost weekend!"

"You hear that, Arnold, this is just a lost weekend." She tightened her grip on my arm and the two of them laughed.

We delivered checks to Tom and Tony with instructions to hold on to them for a couple of days to let our deposit clear.

We walked to the hardware to look at appliances. I asked, "What would you like for an engagement present?"

"You are really silly asking me that. Besides, you said you weren't going to propose for a month."

"I changed my mind. I can't stand to see you cry."

She stopped us and kissed me hard, right there on the sidewalk. Her eyes were shining now. "If we are engaged, I won't cry anymore?"

"I hope not."

She punched my arm and said, "You can buy me one of those fancy gas ranges."

Ray Jones had brochures for high end ranges, but said, "We don't get much business on these except from the tourist restaurants." Connie had my hand in a death grip. She paged through the Viking catalog and pointed. "That one. We don't need eight burners or the waffle thing."

Ray looked up the price and said, "Eight thousand. But the margins are pretty good on those ranges. If you give me your entire appliance order, you can have it for $6,500."

Constance screamed and leaped into my arms. "Oh honey, that is the nicest engagement present ever!"

She bubbled with enthusiasm. Ray smiled and refused a deposit. "Let's get everything on order and then I'll take a deposit check."

We were almost back to the truck when I realized what she was doing. In a small town on the coast, she had just announced her engagement. Ray's wife would have the news all over the place by tomorrow.

I pressed her against the fender, "The other night you said you were not coy. What was that you just did back there?"

She kissed me and whispered, "I tried to trick you to see if I would get caught. I have to be punished, don't I?" She handed me the keys and smirked.

I drove to the only real liquor store in town and discovered the owner knew wine and had a good selection. I got carried away, but told myself the women deserved the best. Even after a hefty discount, the credit card chit said $485 for one case. I didn't show it to Connie.

Driving back, I looked over with what I tried to make into a dark, lusty irritated look.

She looked guilty, "I did say you could beat me if I tried tricks."

"This belt is made of a special leather that leaves a nice red welt on a woman's behind."

She looked worried. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head across my lap. "You ever had rough sex, lady?"

She turned on her back and smiled at me. "You want the truth?" Her hands had one of mine.

I smiled back. "Sure."

"The answer is no, but I've had a couple of close calls with dates that went bad. I should tell you that before my mom threw my dad out for cheating, they used to get drunk every so often and have fights. He would use a paddle on her ass and she would scream bloody murder. Scared me half to death. After I was eighteen and having sex myself, I asked her about it, and she said it hurt like hell but she always came."

Lying there in my lap, she looked at me with narrowed eyes and asked, "Are you going to paddle my ass and make me come?"

Fortunately, we were pulling into the sideyard of the house, and I didn't have to answer.

We carried in our bags from the truck and found Tina in the kitchen, still wrapped in a towel from the shower and heating water for tea. Connie grabbed her and went in the bedroom, closing the door. Muffled screams.

I concentrated on putting things away and decided a hot toddy was a better idea than tea.

When they came back in last night's fancy robes, both heads of hair wrapped in towels. I was impressed. They thought toddies were a fine idea and I made three. We sat at the table and Tina crawled into my lap.

"I guess it's all over between us. She owns you now." The top of the robe was open and she guided my hand to her breast. "She's not even sure I get to use the engagement present."

"Let's take this to the bed and I'll work on your hair."

I tossed my clothes on a chair and arranged them in front of me. They sipped and I brushed. A hand found me very hard and a voice asked, "What's going on? Are you warming up for an attack?"

"I have a couple of messages to deliver. Give me the lotion and lie across my lap."

"We don't trust you."

"You shouldn't. SLAP!"

"Ow! What was that for?"

"I have a special message for beautiful, smart young women in college. SLAP!"

"Arnold, that hurt!"

"I wanted to make sure you remember the message." I squirted lotion on the hard muscles of her ass and rubbed it in. She was very pink. "You have to promise to go out with guys. Handsome guys who treat you right. You are not allowed to be exclusive with me."

She turned over and spread her legs. "Love me." The eyes were teary and I didn't have much choice. She was ready and we were tight in a moment. Connie had her hand on my butt.

12