Constance and Her B&B Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is better. I'm tingling all over down there."

Connie's voice was low, "What did I tell you? She needs it hard and fast. Get busy."

Tina was trying to be pissed at me for the spanking and the unwelcome advice, but our bodies were more interested in sex. Every thrust of mine was answered back. Her eyes flashed at me. "Bastard. Good for nothing fucking bastard... Oh god."

She was frozen on my cock, squeezing like no tomorrow. I flipped us over and she collapsed completely, sobbing. Two women crying on me in one afternoon. Was this good news or bad news?

Connie was punching me. "You are a good for nothing." The two of them went into a clinch. I covered them over and retrieved my toddy.

The sheet came down and they tried to give me black looks, but failed, and started giggling.

Tina accused, "You beat me and made me come."

"Your mistress started it. She asked me about rough sex."

"Shall I get the paddle?"

"Yes, please."

Connie tried to crawl away, but I brought her luscious rear across my lap and swatted it hard.

"Calm down. You are making your punishment worse."

Tina ran in and jumped on the bed. "I get to test it. SWAT!"

"Ouch. I'm going to write BDSM scenes for you into the story. Clarissa is wicked."

My hand had the paddle. SWAT!

I said, "You agreed to be punished. How many swats?"

"That hurt! Isn't two enough?"

Tina and I laughed evilly and I decided to get it over. Ten more, each harder than the last, all after the fifth accompanied by terrible screams. "No, no, no."

I climbed out of the bed with her shaking body and placed her at the foot. "Lean over and hold the rail."

Her head was down and the body still shaking. I delivered another hard swat as my cock drove hard into her sopping cunt. "No, please no."

In fewer than ten strokes, she was screaming her climax and falling over the end of the bed.

Camille was in the doorway. "Yum. I love those screams. Does the evil older sister get to torture her mother and sister?"

"It's not fair, you getting to watch while he beats us." With not much of a struggle, Camille lost her clothing and was pinned to the bed. The pale white body looked like a painting. Connie and Tina looked at me, "It's her turn."

All the delectable flesh was making me hard again. I decided to have some fun. "Which is it, the paddle or the cock?"

Camille, her backside exposed and writhing, said, "Neither, I'm supposed to be fixing dinner."

"Both," yelled Connie and Tina. I knelt on the bed between her legs, running my hands up over her calves and thighs to the junction at her sex. There was a dark forest of hair and I ran both hands into the curls, rubbing, pulling and pinching. "No, please no." The mumbles were half hearted. My thumb ran down her crease, over the clenching anus, and into the wet entrance. My hands moved to her hips, raising the quivering body into the air until my long, thick cock glided inside.

"No, no, no." She was limp and twitching, barely able to stay on hands and knees. Tina and Connie had hands on her dangling breasts, and running through the long tresses which hung past her face.

I grabbed the paddle from the side of the bed and handed it to Connie. "You each get five, she has to learn the sting of punishment."

Connie was harsh on the architect's hard globes. SWAT, SWAT, SWAT.

Camille let out a long anguished wail, "Noooooo."

SWAT, SWAT.

My cock thrust in sync with the paddle. The welcoming cunt was squeezing and jerking, nearing a climax. Tina had the paddle now, working on the opposite side. The blows were just as hard. A quick violent sequence and the evil sister was coming hard on me. Screaming, twisting, trying to pull away. I collided with her orgasm, my weapon buried to the hilt and spurting deeply.

The three of us collapsed on our weeping, shaking victim.

After several minutes of kisses and hugs, the evil sister said, "Clarissa hates every bone in your body. She is plotting your downfall. Watch your back."

She lay back and gazed at us. "The architect has never been beaten and fucked like that before. "

The three of them looked at each other and at me. I was kneeling back on my haunches, a very limp cock between my legs.

Tina said, "Why did we let him beat us? I thought women weren't supposed to be abused anymore?"

Camille and Connie pulled the sexy college girl to them and applied kisses and tickles. "It is terrible, and it shouldn't happen, but god, it gives you such a rush and such an orgasm."

"Maybe I went over the line, I apologize."

Connie climbed into my arms. "You are not the problem, you have all that aggression wired in. We are the problem, we let you do it and we get off on it."

I held out my arms and folded them into a big pile. "What about a truce? Any more bad behavior has to be initiated by the women."

Tina was worming in close. "You have to take back that stuff about other guys. I'm only doing you. That's an order!"

I tickled her all the way through the shower, and she laughed and squealed and said she wasn't sure she was ever going back home. As I hugged her to my chest, Camille and Connie winked at me.

Dinner was in the kitchen, and mostly about remodeling. Camille's leg of lamb roasted while we talked and used up a first bottle of Pinot Noir. Guests were coming for Thanksgiving and for the December holidays, but the extra time could be used for getting permits and ordering materials. The women wondered about the arrangement of appliances in the kitchen. On a busy evening, three or four cooks and helpers would be working, and needed adequate counter space. At other times, it might be just Connie and me, not needing to walk a mile between prep stations.

I opened another bottle of wine as we sat down with the entree plates. The atmosphere was decidedly mellow. I wondered if any of those pink bottoms were hurting. I would be the last to know, I suspected.

After dinner and dishes, someone suggested a movie, but it died for lack of a second and we ended up back on Connie's messed up bed. I rubbed around on various bodies and said, "We need a family room annex to this apartment space. Maybe the architect can figure out how to do it with respect for the historic house."

Camille sat on my legs and pounded my butt. "Yes, with respect. You could have shown some respect for my delicate behind."

Connie added, "Yes, there has been a lack of respect." She sat near my head and yanked on my hair.

Tina tickled the soles of my feet and said, "No respect at all for struggling college girls."

I mumbled, "I suppose you are going to brand a big letter R on my ass to make your point?"

When I woke in the night, the clock said 2 am. I used the toilet and turned to drop my clothes when a body ran into me. I wrapped my arms around to keep it from falling and got a warm kiss of thanks. Other bodies, also losing clothes, arrived and hopped up and down, urging a more rapid pee. There was a stale sex smell in the room and I turned on the shower.

"Why are we doing this? We'll just get all clean and he will be attacking again."

I tore the bedding off the distressed bed, and started digging for clean sheets. Naked bodies surrounded me and opened the bottom dresser drawer.

Clean sheets and clean bodies were very nice and I applied hugs and kisses and made my cock behave.

In the morning, I was awake first and wormed my way under the sheets to take feet and toes for kissing and licking. They squealed and kicked, and went after my own feet. One body left to work on coffee.

Breathless, I lay back with them on my chest, my fingers digging into the behinds. Tina said, "You are some sort of combination of father, brother, and teddy bear." I got licks to go with that.

"Don't forget what he does with that terrible cock." Camille's smile made her look like a freshly fucked lioness who knew she was going to get more from her male. I growled in her ear and she bit me. After our night of rough sex, I felt like a lion with his pride. I was very hard and thinking about the next encounter as I pulled on pants and shirt and walked to the kitchen.

Filled with eggs and ham, I said, "The sun is out. Let's take a tape and see about the writer's cabins. We can start the project with them and have storage and work space while the house is torn up."

Camille and Connie did the measurements and siting. Tina and I did stakes and string. We were standing among the trees looking at our work when Camille said, "You don't really want your writers coming to the house and traipsing through to the bathroom. Let's enlarge one of these and turn it into a common room and bath with a generous shower. The deck can have room for a hot tub if you get around to that."

I embraced Connie and said, "Good advice. This is why you need an architect."

Camille kissed us and whispered, "You mean I'm actually good for something other than my body?"

I hoisted her to my shoulders and said, "Tell your field assistants where to move the stakes."

She gave orders for a few minutes and paused. I said, "Maybe this building should have its own septic?"

She walked us around, searching for the main house septic field, yanking on my hair to direct her mount. She felt good up there. The sun was warm. Connie and Tina were leaning on each other and watching us.

Camille asked, "What about access? The county will require a proper parking lot with a light pole."

More marching around, finding a spot shielded by trees for the parking. "Since it will be wet, we will need to build asphalt paths to each structure."

She fell forward off my neck and I caught her with a kiss.

"Let's have some coffee on the deck and figure out how to organize the project." I got a pad of my own and sat outside making notes. Camille stood by and fussed with my hair. "You have me all crossed up. I've never had sex with the client before. Especially not with someone like you."

I pulled her into my lap. "What does that mean?"

"You are tender. You make intelligent suggestions. You carry me around like a queen. My sex rubs on you and gets all wet."

Tina said, "We knew it! Between Camille and Clarissa, sex and architecture, he has you totally confused."

I added, "And lovable."

Her hand pulled my head to hers for a very long and wet kiss.

Connie said, "We are taking the two of you for a cold swim in the ocean."

I asked, "Is there going to be a contractor for all this, or are we going to manage it ourselves?"

Tina pushed Camille out of my lap and took her place. "I think Arnie needs some advice. Advice about managing his women, not his writing."

I maneuvered her across my legs, facing the others. The short shorts were tight in her crotch, but she paid no attention to what was showing.

"First of all, he has three otherwise intelligent women who are in some version of being in love with him. He has sex with us and we all come and swoon and act silly.

"Second, he is a well known writer and supposed to be here working on his new novel. So far, he has almost nothing to show his editor.

"Third, he is seduced by this old house and its magic, and wants to help restore and modernize it. He did construction work in the summer when he was in school and has a high opinion of his builder skills.

"Fourth, and very suspiciously, we seem to be a good team and like working together."

Tina was suddenly propelled to another chair and replaced by Constance.

"Fifth, he has proposed to the Innkeeper and she has accepted. She has told the other women at this location that they are welcome to love him too, but she will shortly be his wife and pregnant with his child. It's not clear to his fiancee how much management of his women is needed."

I pulled her tightly to my chest and said,

"Sixth, the writer has never had so much fun and hopes these lovable women will continue making him happy."

"Seventh, I assume from this conversation that you are willing for me to be the project manager and hand out duties and responsibilities?"

Connie rose from her perch and waved the others toward the house. "We are going to make lunch. You stay here and organize."

I made a master list and then started adding initials and dates. Then a second list of questions to be answered.

Camille brought plates and bowls with soup and a sandwich and sat on my knee, looking at the yellow sheets. I put one arm around her and she snuggled into my side. "Constance says I will never make it as the evil sister unless I stop acting like a giggly coed." She nibbled on my ear.

"Maybe you are more valuable the way you are."

"You simply have to stop throwing these verbal curves at me. Don't you have any regard for my feelings?" Her tongue was at work on my face.

"How come a guy starts treating you the way you deserve and you go all soft over him? Don't you have any standards?"

She leaned on me, "Stop, stop, stop." Her arms tried to beat on my back but ended up holding me tighter. The others sat eating their lunch, eyes open in wonderment.

Connie said, sotto voce, "You are going to have to marry her too."

That brought on a new round of sniffles. I leaned back and let the shuddering wind down. She sat up, blew her nose and said, "I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me."

I said, gently, "Let's go over this list of design questions and then go for a hike while the sun is out."

Most of the questions were for the women to decide, so I did kitchen duty, changed my shoes and found a backpack for water.

We were about a mile farther back into the forest when I asked Connie, "Have there been hideouts in these woods? Could you still do it?"

She smiled and said, "I am leading you to the remains of one." In another twenty minutes, we were at the edge of a substantial clearing, with a creek bottom in the distance.

"In prohibition, there were moonshine stills in the woods. They would take over shacks left from the logging, and scavenge for firewood to keep their stills going. Not much left today with all the wet and rot. What kind of nasty activity did you have in mind?"

We spread out a tarp and put our blanket on it to avoid the damp. I lay down and provided a place for the women to relax against me. Tina opened a small packet and passed around little cookies. I offered water from my pack.

"I have to find a new approach to the story. One that changes the role of the three of you. The bare outline is that an extended crime family buys the old house before Constance was ever involved. They use a real estate front to offer your neighbor a price he can't afford to turn down, saying they are thinking of ranchettes in the woods. I think Constance needs to be the town librarian, and Camille is her sister, the town vet. Tina is your young cousin, who is hired to do cleaning at the house. She becomes suspicious and draws the two of you into a little sleuthing. The story gets a lot nastier when you discover trafficking in young Asian women is going on."

"Arnie, that's amazing! You have to write it!"

"There must be serious adventure. One of you is strung up naked in the woods, about to be tortured and raped, when a miraculous rescue occurs. The schooner used for transporting the sex slaves blows up at anchor and another rescue happens. A gang war erupts in the woods and starts a fire that exposes the whole racket."

"Which of us gets raped?" Unhappy eyes were looking at me.

"I didn't say that, I said you are rescued in the brink of time."

Connie kissed me and said, "We are not into rape."

"Yes. Although what happens to the Asian women is essentially rape. And the three of you make amateurish detective mistakes that get you into more than one terrifying escape while saving the underage Asian girls."

Three faces were on my chest, sticking tongues at me and asking for kisses. I thought to myself that lying in the sunny woods with three women after me was very fine indeed.

"Are we allowed to suggest stupid female detective mistakes?"

I grinned at them, "We all have to admit mistakes now and then, don't we?"

Her knee drove up dangerously close to my crotch. "Guys seem to be slow to confess error."

She hovered, eyes glittering, "Do you think he will ever actually marry me? If I am just a story character to him, he'll be gone by Monday."

"If he doesn't, we will hunt him down and bring him back. He is going to teach us detective skills in the story. It will be poetic justice."

Now there were three laughing, giggling bodies on me. Tina changed the subject and said, "I have to talk to my brother in law about working on our project. He is usually pretty busy, but we need experience and heavy equipment to do the sanitary and move those prefabs around."

"This one," she poked at me, "is going to go to the garret every day and write."

Two more fingers poked at me, "Yes. Write."

I closed my eyes. "So, it is ok that the evil sister is gone and the three amateur female detectives have arrived?"

"Yes. You will be surprised by the end of the story at how professional we are. In fact, the discovery of the secret bunker where the kingpins are hiding out only happens because of us."

"You are scrambling my brain. Do we get a little nap?"

Lips were kissing my cheek and a small voice asked, "How did you know I always wanted to be a vet?" I pulled her tight with an arm and asked, "Are you ok now?"

"Yes. It's funny. I've had this screwed up relationship with men since a breakup in grad school. Back there at lunch, you punctured my safety vest. All the air rushed out and I was clinging to you thinking, 'Oh shit, now what?' "

"Well, I sure like hanging on to you, and Constance likes you too. Does that help?"

"Well, she seems to be into sharing..."

"I read a piece on the web about virtual multiple relationships. My cock isn't convinced. He's been telling me how much he loves being around three hot women with ..."

"Stop that. Next you will be talking about ..."

"Yes, I will have sex with each of you and write your special and individual charms into the story."

"Evil man. You can only do that if you say positive things."

"I thought I was the one who couldn't be arrogant?" I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm bodies in the sun in the woods.

After a while, the innkeeper whispered, "This isn't getting any work done..."

"Be quiet. We are storing up energy."

I kissed the top of Tina's head. She was pressing on my crotch and keeping me hard. There was stored energy at that location...

"So, if I disappear upstairs in the morning, things will happen on the project?"

"Only if you have slept with us and attended to our needs."

"This is the new normal? I write all day and screw all night?"

They laughed and stood up. "Now who is arrogant?"

(cont'd in Part 3)

12