All Comments on 'Construction Grime & Catcalls'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nicely done!

Well written. hot. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES!

This one is my fave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck Yeah!

Lil red, you are amazing. I bet you fuck as well as you write. My cock is throbbing hard for your hungry holes. I love the closer walking into the elevator with 'I just got double fucked!' dripping from every pore to the stodgy old bag. Nice touch! And the thong flag as a victory flag for Dave! Wish I was Dave! Well done! Your readers want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this story is so fuckin hot

you should write a new story! Bravo on this one, but you are LONG overdue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it's a great story

Still one of my faves from you. Ready to write again? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars!

As a former contractor, I LOVE the premise of this story. I love the meeting, then quickly moving to action, to unbridled manhandling of our heroine. I love how you describe her disheveled look as she ambles into her building with man goo all over her. 5 STARS! Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Classic Beaugueste. I rated this one with all 5 stars. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.