Construction Grime & Catcalls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greedily forced more of Dave's erection into my mouth, gagging with the effort and whining with pleasure as Joe's head struck deep inside my pussy. Dave pushed hair back from my face, gifting himself a better view of my pursed lips enveloping his engorged member.

"I've been thinking about those lips wrapped around my cock since I first saw you walk by." He said, placing his hands on the back of my head and manually increasing the pace of my mouth's plunges onto his shaft.

As Joe hammered me, he peeled my buttocks apart, pushing his manhood further into my tender gash. My soaked lips squirmed around his thick pole, as his hand wandered between my cheeks. He traced his finger around the gathered brim of my ass, slipped it along the edge of my dripping slit, then sneaked his moist fingertip through the puckered rosebud of my anus as he continued his frantic pace at my wet cunt. The effect of the second penetration was almost immediate; my cunny quivered as my body was wracked by a massive orgasm.

"Oh God!" I took my mouth off Dave's cock as I screamed in my orgasmic stupor. "God! Fuck me! Oh fuck me! I'm cumming!" My voice degraded into a deep, syllable-less bellow as I rocked back on my knees to take Joe deeper into my spasming twat. My forehead rested on Dave's denim-clad inner thigh as I crumpled in temporary exhaustion while Joe continued to batter my slackening slit.

Righting myself, I desperately gasped for air, stroking Dave's neglected erection with my free hand and kissing around the base of his shaft apologetically as my breathing steadied. Reaching my tongue beneath his scrotum, I tenderly licked the underside of each of his balls in turn, before running my tongue back up the length of his shaft to take his head back into my mouth. As my lips resumed their tightly wrapped pace at his shaft, Dave patted me on top of my head.

"Good girl... that's a good girl..." he groaned, leaning the back of his head against the van wall. My drool ran down his pole, pooling in my cupped palm as I gently massaged his testes while I grunted and pushed him into the back of my throat. Contorting my jaw in my enthusiasm, I pushed my nose to his pelvis, the full length of his erection wedged deep into my throat. I gagged around his thick glans, spewing viscus saliva into the trimmed nest of pubic hair around his base, but kept the tip of his hard cock pressed against my tonsils. Dave's breathing grew increasingly ragged and he desperately pushed my head away, towing my mouth off of his pulsing rod.

"Oh shit!" he cried out, letting out a long, whistling exhale as he spoke, "I need to fuck you before this gets away from me." Behind me, Joe slowed his pounding and reluctantly withdrew his cock from my cunt, agreeing to turn over use of my slick hole. I whimpered at my pussy's abrupt emptiness, running my fingers over my engorged, hungry lips, anxious for another prick to fill me.

Removing his boots and jeans as he slid off the bench, Dave laid on his back on the dirty cardboard. His hard-on stood erect and swaying, as though beckoning me. I eagerly crawled to him on my hands and knees, leaning over him to give his shaft another affectionate tonguing to lubricate it with saliva. As I enthusiastically tongue-bathed Dave's rod, Joe ran his hand between my legs, teasing my clit before dipping two fingers deep into my dripping snatch. I squealed sharply and shimmied my hips, trying to work his knuckles deeper into my pussy, but Joe pulled back his hand and then licked his fingers clean.

"Damn! That's one fine, tasty pussy!" Joe celebrated as he popped his polished digits from his mouth.

My cunt was aching for dick as I pulled Dave from my mouth, then slung my leg over him to straddle his hips, facing his feet. Teetering on my sandals' three-inch heels, I hiked my skirt around my waist and squatted to lower myself onto him. His head spread my stretched-out lips as he entered me, prompting a groan of approval from deep in my gut. Joe reached across my body to squeeze one of my tits, holding me steady as he took my other nipple in his mouth. Slowly, I began to rise and drop on Dave's thick erection, feeling him fill every inch of my womb. A mini-climax sparked through my nerve endings and I nearly tumbled from my unstable position, saved by Joe's grip on my breasts.

I needed to reposition myself to continue riding Dave. Holding his stiff cock inside my clenched cunny, I dropped to my knees, taking the full length of his stick deep into my pussy. I moaned in pleasure and collapsed to my hands and knees as his head bottomed out in the back of my cunt.

Rising to a kneeling position, I bucked my hips as I sat on Dave, purring as I ground his tip against my cervix. I felt his inflamed pole flex between my pussy lips and he grunted as he grabbed a handful of my ass cheeks. Joe stood to a hunched position, his hard cock in hand. He brushed a lock of hair from my face as he leaned over me.

"Hey, don't forget about me, sweetheart!" He pushed his tool to my lips, prying them apart as I accepted him into my mouth. I gazed up at him with a look of wide-eyed apology for my inattention, tasting the musky tang of my own cum as I wrapped my tongue around his stiff rod. Rhythmically flexing my knees, I rose and sank on Dave's cock, holding Joe's head in my mouth as I tenderly stroked his shaft.

Bouncing on Dave's erection, my moist pussy began to churn with the rumblings of another approaching orgasm. I took the length of Joe's rod into my mouth, groaning as miniature waves of pleasure started to radiate throughout my body from my trembling quim. The carnal pleasure built in my snatch and I increased the pace of my pouncing, my whining growing in pitch and intensity.

Taking my head in his hand, Joe forced the tip of his thick wood into the back of my throat, his balls slapping against my chin as I fellated him. Dave's fingers dug into my ass as he relentlessly fucked my trembling pussy. Any remainder of my composure fell away as my ballooning orgasmic bubble burst into a shower of prickling, frenzied ecstasy. My vagina clamped down on Dave's prick as my tiny frame was consumed by the shuddering climax. I wailed around my mouthful of cock as I came, the humming vibrations of my lips around the base of his shaft drove Joe to clutch my face closer to his groin. Clenching the double-handed levers of my ass cheeks, Dave wildly flailed my cunt as his own self-control began to slip.

In my mouth, the taste of Joe's leaking precum mixed with that of my own juices as he neared climax. I eagerly pumped my fist along his shaft, milking his cock, begging it to fill my mouth with jism. He gasped as I forced him to the brink, his member throbbing heavily on my tongue. His eyes rolling into the back of his head, Joe wrenched his pulsing cock from my lips' sealed grip. Breathless, he braced himself against the ceiling of the van with his forearm, clasping his slobbery erection gingerly in his other hand.

Prying apart my buttocks, Dave pushed my sopping pussy off his erection and guided his bulging tip against my resistant anus. I felt the pressure increase - his rigid tool against my stubborn closure - before releasing in a pop as his prick skidded into my ass. A grunting whine escaped my lungs as I squeezed my eyes shut in discomfort.

"Lean back." Dave calmly instructed, and I reclined toward his chest, bracing my palms against the grimy cardboard floor. "Good, now move with me," came Dave's next direction, as he gripped my hamstrings and boosted my legs into the air. My body weight shifted and the full length of his shaft slipped through my rosebud, stopping only when the meat of my cheeks met his pelvis. Holding my legs aloft, Dave navigated my clenched hole by pulling my petite body to match his thrusts. The small, sharp whimpers leaking from my mouth dulled to tepid groans as the stretching pain in my sphincter lessened to prickling soreness.

Joe gripped me by my banded ankles and spread my suspended legs, hooking a scuffed knee over his shoulder as he steered his throbbing cock into my parted cunt. He leaned over me, kneeling as his entire shaft charged deep into my trembling pussy in one swift motion. My shrill cries grew louder through my gritted teeth as the two rigid dicks struck inside my tight holes.

I gazed up to see Joe's face contort as he crashed his swollen glans into my quim with all the brutal force he could muster. His concentrated gaze was locked on my bobbing tits as they bounced and rolled on my chest with each of his animalistic thrusts. Dave struck a metronomic pace below me, his callused hands encircling my waist to hold me steady as his thick rod pumped my tender anus.

My debilitating orgasm rang out in the rising pitch of my desperate cries, my head pitched out of control as I bucked my hips to drive the battling cocks simultaneously deeper into my hungry fuckholes. I grabbed Dave's arms, digging my nails into his flesh as my screams were interrupted only by my own convulsions. His hand moved from my waist, cupping my bouncing breasts as my guttural squeals sapped the last energy from my body.

As I collapsed backwards onto Dave's chest, Joe slowed his assault on my pussy before pulling out entirely. Cupping my unclaimed boob, he stroked his rigid pole - sticky with my nectar - with his free hand, clucking his approval for my body as fantasy come to fruition.

"You're gonna make me cum all over those wonderful tits." Joe leered at my rack as I dutifully nodded my acquiescence.

The rim of my asshole popped as Dave withdrew his quaking member. "Lie down on your back, baby." I obediently rolled onto the filthy cardboard as I was flanked on either side by kneeling naked men. Joe straddled my ribcage, packing his juice-coated cock between my heaving breasts. Piloting my hands instructionally, he guided me to wrap his dick snugly between my firm tits as he began to pump his hips. Lubricated with my cum, his rigid glans skidded across my skin, squeezed in the doughy embrace of my cleavage.

"Fuck!" Joe barked as he grabbed my shoulders with both hands, pulling himself forward faster as he fucked my tits. Grunting, he stopped abruptly and snatched his prick from its pillowy encirclement. He moaned as his cock spewed its first heavy dose of milky ejaculate onto my jugs, the marbled jizz spreading across my bust and running in rivulets off of my mounds into my cleavage. He continued cranking his shaft and his head erupted three more times, delivering a splattered bouquet of cum across my cheeks and forehead, splattering into my red bangs. As he slapped his emptied member on my cummy rack, I scooped semen from my socket so I could open my eye, sucking the seed from my finger when I caught Joe's disapproving gaze. He shuffled off of my body, wiping his dick on my bunched skirt as he moved, leaving a dark stain of ejaculate, saliva, and my own cum on the gray fabric. My indignant protest was cut off as Dave seized my face and filled my mouth with his swollen tool.

Dave massaged the base of his shaft as he pushed the head of his pole in and out of my pursed lips. He lifted my head from the floor, pushing his full length into the back of my throat as he pumped his hips to aggressively facefuck me, unashamedly using my mouth to bring himself to orgasm as I choked and gagged. Letting out a guttural moan, he unleashed a torrent of cream down my gullet. Plucking his gushing cock from my foamy lips, he fired another rope across my nose and mouth. The ejaculate slid down my chin as Dave blasted my cheek again with a splattered portion of jism before pushing his member back between my jaws and firing off a final load into my hungry mouth. Cum ran from my cheek into my ear and spilled into my hair as I dutifully swallowed the wad of spunk and cleaned Dave's spent rod with my tongue.

As Joe and Dave dressed, I sat up and attempted to wipe the drying cum from my face and tits, knowing the clumped jizz in my hair was a lost cause.

"Here, catch!" Dave tossed me a roll of paper towels, and I sponged what seed was not already dried from my body. I smoothed my soiled skirt against my legs and ass as I searched the van for my discarded garments. Fishing my bra from under the makeshift bench, I tucked my breasts back into the lace cups and hooked its clasp as Joe looked on, bidding my breasts a rueful goodbye. After looping my head and arms back into my blouse, I scanned the floor of the van for my panties, but they were nowhere to be found. Glancing around the cab, I saw Joe and Dave, now dressed, murmuring to each other.

I cleared my throat as I tried to stand in the cramped space. "So... tomorrow...right? You're gonna start later?" They exchanged a look before Dave responded.

"Uhh, yeah, we will make any changes that we can." Dave said as he handed me my satchel. Joe opened the door, ushering in a wave of humid night air as he escorted me out into the night. As I stepped into the dusky alley, he asked for my number and handed me a scrap of paper and a pencil.

I walked past the pickup and around the barrier at the mouth of the alley, grateful that the fading twilight's long shadows disguised the cumstains on my cheeks and skirt. Scurrying through the front doors and through the lobby to the elevator, I thought I had reached safety when a bony hand stopped the closing elevator door. Mrs. Porter shuffled into the car, eying me suspiciously as I self-consciously brushed a cum-crusted lock of hair behind my ear and gave her a strained smile. As we rode the five floors to my stop together, she sniffed the air suspiciously and I tried not to blush as I silently begged my panty-less, freshly fucked snatch not to stink like sex. The doors opened and I burst through the landing and down the hall to my apartment.

Safely home, I stripped out of my soiled clothes and leapt into the shower, scrubbing the construction grime, caked semen and my own sex's smell from my body. Wrapping my washed body in a clean pair of panties and a tanktop, I stretched out on my bed to read. As I faded toward sleep, my last thoughts drifted gratefully to the assurance that I had earned the ability to sleep in the next morning.

The grinding metallic howl of a machine's engine starting roused me from my slumber. Opening one confused eye, I spied the clock on my dresser: "6:28". My unbridled breasts bounced inside my shirt as I leapt from bed in a huff and bounded to the window. Peering through the slats of my shades, I spotted Dave at the controls of a bulldozer as he plowed a row of dirt and crushed concrete through the predawn light.

Flying proudly from the machine's radio antenna, my blue thong flapped in the wind.

12