All Comments on 'Consulting Trip Surprise'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 14 years ago
Continue.....

This story begs for a second chapter to see how he makes it to the 15th. Please continue on with a chapter 2.

Tired TexanTired Texanalmost 14 years ago
Take us to the 15th!

Loved the story. A bit fast to the sex and I had to "suspend my disbelief" re: the situation, but that's what these stories are for... to take us where we've never been.

Give us the rest of the day and nite at least. I'm strokin' already!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Please!

I hope there is going to be a follow up! Would love to hear about their exploits when the four of them get back to Freddie and Jackie's! But for now, i need to take care of my dripping pussy....

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story so far can't wait to see what happens next.

sexxxydreadsexxxydreadalmost 14 years ago
hot story

this story is awesome. i can't wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this needs a part 2!

kind of self explanitory!

I love your stories man, they're great reads and they're always so hot.

I'd love to read a part 2 to this story!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Hot, hot, hot. Loved the diner scene with the waitress and the Amanda - The story was too short - so many possibilities. Love the work. Good luck in the competition!

KerryAllanKerryAllanalmost 14 years ago
Great

Now this is Nude Day!

tkb2tkb2almost 14 years ago
Awesome!

VERY HOT READ! I hope you decide to write the follow up as others have suggested.

martiliasmartiliasalmost 14 years ago
very enjoyable

very enjoyable read ....... curious where you might take this one ..... so many possibilities ........ thanks for your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outdoor Fuck-Fest

You have a rich imagination for fantasy. A fuck fuck here and a fuck fuck there. Equal opportunity fuckers. It was like falling into an X-rated Mayberry.

Nice job and good luck in the contest.

tkennedy57tkennedy57almost 14 years ago
Follow up

Please write a follow up to this story!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago

This story really does beg for a sequel. Very very hot. Thank you for the beautiful...um...READ. :D Hot stuff!

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Very nice

Hugely erotic.. and I love airplanes so why wouldn't I love a story about them? Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only a few errors

(like slide vs slid and misspelling definitely) but I think I would find a thousand errors less distracting than your extraordinary conceit. I expected you and Amanda to become a relationship, but you don't give a damn about her or Jenny or Freddie or Jackie. As you often remark, you seem to usually think with your small head. You appear to be a fuck machine with no brain. I promise you, few women, myself included, want to share themselves with someone so shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You really need to continue this story. Hats off. Please give us the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It really need to be continued and involving Amanda in lesbian sex with both of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Leave me hanging again.

God, you are so like my first wife, leaving me hanging and never following through on the things that matter. Like finishing the story, making your fans happier than they are, lol. Anyway, as far as it goes, this one is a keeper but who knows where it goes from here. Cheers from the snowbank.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Scorching

You never disappoint, leave me wanting more absolutely but never disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10409 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...