All Comments on 'Contempt Prior to Investigation'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Great Read****

You never know about the end game!! Sometime you just have to keep Sitting on it!! Thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unappreciated

Sometimes or most of the time, others do not appreciate the effort put into something we do for them. On the other hand, the best sexual event of your life!!

OMG what a fantasy. I would be Tina's slave (except the not talking thing). lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok

Finally a story without gay shit.

TackleEligibleTackleEligibleabout 8 years ago
Hot!

I enjoyed the story. The build up was amazing....the conclusion not what I expected at all! Keep writing and I'll keep on reading!!

xxxdoctorJxxxdoctorJabout 8 years ago

Hot..very hot Gina until.....the let down at the end. What a fool and ungrateful man Adam is portrayed as. I can't believe any guy would react this way after enjoying the special treat of your willing ass.

mthcs28mthcs28about 8 years ago
Powerful

Powerful story Gina. Of how the one who puts the most into something is the one who gets the most out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Autobiographical

The richness of emotions, the attention to detail, the sheer volumes of inner emotions tell us this too-short-a-story HAS to be biographical. Gina most likely wrote it within minutes after it happened to her. The heat of passion and depth of humiliation are very palpable.

Super-hot story, Gina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow it up!

If ever there was a story that needed a follow up and happy ending, this is it. New boyfriend or asswipe comes begging perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Life goes on

Without communication a well thought plan failed. Good writing though

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Pretty sure I've read this before and don't recall this outcome

Adam's an idiot,so blasé, but then she goes pyscho-a third gone because of anal...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...