All Comments on 'Contest: Alternate Chapter'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
5 *

Nice and long too. Well done Angel. :)

redzingerredzingerover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Not normally my scene but loved how you intertwined revenge and romance into it.

Can't wait for Venus Desiring, please write faster!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 11 years ago
I don't normally read many stories from the Fetish category, but...

after some investigation, I found it was a long story; certainly the longest one from this genre that I've ever read, and so I took a bite. Anyway, it has a great build-up with no let down what-so-ever. How you got Danielle to surrender from desiring revenge to romantic re-involvement is brilliant because the desire for revenge and romance are so intertwined.

I think the last paragraph sums everything up perfectly for me. What you wrote there, as far as I'm concerned, indicates that Danielle has matured from the experience of her willingness to trust. Suddenly, what once wasn't her cup-of-tea is now perfectly normal to her.

A great piece of writing as far as I can tell and 5 universes... oops!... I mean 5 stars.

britbrit1103britbrit1103over 11 years ago

I absolutely loved this one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Title

I really liked your story you did good

BrnEyedBeautyBrnEyedBeautyabout 11 years ago
WOW

This series actually took my breathe away. Thank you

hiteach500hiteach500about 10 years ago
Best one you've ever written

This has to be the best scene you've written. I love your work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a pile of mindless garbage !!

Bad. 1* bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Adored this!

and as a submissive i'd love to have lived it! thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
favourite chapter

Loved this chapter so hot x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Winner

So glad you wrote this alternative ending. Most fulfilling chapter.

BastardenBastardenover 4 years ago
Amacing..!

This, goldie, is the most perfect BDSM storie I have ever read. It just have it all and should have been in the “contest”, it had been a winner :-)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In my mind there's a few more paragraphs before "I want to fuck you":

Danielle asks to do one more thing and leads Doug to the bathroom. She kneels in the shower and explains the joy she would get from fully satisfying her boyfriend's desires outweighs her disgust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories