All Comments on 'Contracted Companion'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Beautiful story

I really liked it. Thanks for the beautiful story.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Nice romance

Unfortunately being 80 when the child goes to college can be a bit of a problem. I have difficulty giving my grand children proper attention. My joints hurt.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Such a smooth and gentle story. Great Work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really loved it.

What a great story. Very exciting and heart warming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MASTER OF THE WRITTEN WORD.

You entertain as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Romantic, but Sexy

Story wa swell developed, well written, and good! I very much enjoyed it all, and was always kept interested. The three main characters were each believable and true to character, Good plot, well written and with enough pathos and hornieness to be entertaining. Thank you!

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago

Loved it. Very well presented! Thank you for sharing itwith us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A HARD CHOICE

LINDA AND JIM SEEM TO JUST FIT TOGETHER. SHE HAD BEEN TRICKED LIED TO USED LIKE A PARTY HOST NOT A TRUE WIFE BY HER HUSBAND. NOW SHE REALLY HAD NO CHOICE BROKE NO CAR NO JOB NO HOPES LINDA AND JIM FOUND EACH OTHER THANKS TO SARA THAT REFUSED TO LEAVE HER JOB AND BOYFRIEND TO BE WITH JIM FOR A YEAR. 5 STARS PLUS A REALL GOOD LOVE STORY IT IS IN MY FAVORITES.

RON

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
I liked the beginning and the end

But not the middle of this story. I don't care for mature stories because they are mostly older men and younger women,,,almost never works in the end....she's horney and he can't perform...THAT IS REALITY!!! not a story. The kinky CRAP turns me off especially in any so called "Romance" story. It shows an EXTREME lack of any TRUE LOVE. a romance without true love, not happening! I skim over quickly blow by blow sex in a "Romance" story because it's all the same on literotica. The very best authors with the highest ratings never do blow by blow sex. They can write just a few words and convey great erotic sex between a couple. So your beginning and endings were worth 5 stars. Fix the middle, read how great authors mention sex and you, author can be great too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKED IT

Passion and emotion. 3 great individual, well-defined characters.

Heck, I know it was not realistic. But there was a touch of realism in -- albeit pleasurably -- unsuccessfully interviewing the applicants. Loved the wording of the ad (rather than just saying he advertised). Cleverly worded ad too.

Easily 5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs another chapter

It isn't finished and needs another chapter. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Itself'. Not 'its self'.

Jesus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous