All Comments on 'Controlling Dawn Ch. 02'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No interest

Why don't you just change the name of the heroine if you write twice the same story? Anybody who's read your stories can just find this one boring!

jpalsgrjpalsgrabout 12 years ago
You got all

You got all the thoughts in her mind and forced them into her body for your enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

Thanks for writing. I love Dawn's humiliation, and seeing her get everything she imagined for her characters does make it more fun. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

Both chapters are great stories. The plot is hot and your writing style is excellent. I hope you continue working on this, this story has potential for more than one chapter.

Some ideas: Dawn has to dress in stockings and micro skirt and take a bus or subway and get molested or fingered by several passengers. Dawn has to have sex on public places where she could get caught, toilette, elevator, garage, park. She has to do this in a specific time and gets filmed. She s working at a counter, only her upper body is visible, underneath a dog is licking her. She has to flash guys at her office and later give a party at home. The guys abuse her secretly while her husband is around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please come back!

Looking on the net you should be able to find at least 3 more chapters, but the story wasn't finished yet. Wish she would return to finish what she started. GREAT story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous