Convention Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not there. Your mouth is for my pleasure and my pleasure is down there not here," she said pointing first at her cunt and then at her breasts. "My breasts are for looking, for teasing, for your visual pleasure. That is all. But there is definitely something I do want you to do. It's something else that my husband will never, ever do for me no matter how much I ask. Will you do another naughty thing for me?"

My curiosity was aroused. What did she have in mind this time? "Well, if it's going to develop into other interesting activities like last night, I guess I'll take a chance."

"Good. Here's what I want to do to yourself. I'll demonstrate." And with that she took her left index finger and thumb and closed them gently around her clit. She slowly moved her fingers up and down the shaft, pulling the hood farther and farther back on every stroke. Her clit responded immediately and grew in length. A moan of pleasure escaped from her lips, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"I think I get the picture," I said. "You want me to jerk off for you."

"Yes. Will you do that for me?"

"If it pleases you I certainly will," and I wrapped my right fist around my cock in a very familiar way. Her right hand came out of nowhere and slapped my hand away from my cock.

"Not your right hand. Use your left hand, just like I'm doing - only two fingers."

That felt very different, almost like someone else was doing it. I had never really masturbated left handed before!

I did as I was told and took hold of my cock with my left thumb and forefinger, mimicking what she was doing to her oversized clit. It felt great to finally get some stimulation where I desperately needed it, even if it was by my own hand. Sensing that this might be my one opportunity to come in her presence I increased the pace of my jerking. She noticed immediately and commanded, "Slowly, slowly. Do it only as fast as me. And don't you dare cum!"

I matched her stroke for stroke. We gazed into one another's eyes, silently communicating our mutual lust until she hissed,"Take yourself to the edge and stop right before you're about to cum." Considering the advanced state of my day long arousal I knew it would not take long, and sure enough even with just two fingers applying the pressure, that wonderful feeling of pending release began to gather in my loins.

I stopped.

My cock twitched of its own volition, seeming to protest the sudden loss of stimulation. A glob of white semen oozed out of the tip. Diane's eyes locked on mine and then quickly shot to my cock and back. The message was unspoken yet unmistaken. With the tip of my finger I scooped the viscous cum from my cock and brought it to my lips. I hesitated for a second or two before she curtly commanded me to "do it." I slipped my finger in my mouth and sucked the cum off. I swallowed.

"Again," she said. "Take it to the edge again." My fingers resumed their movements and again kept pace with hers. My eyes feasted on her gorgeous body and the clit that obscenely protruded every time she pulled her fingers back. My heightened state of arousal insured that in just a few strokes I was back at the edge. My cock lurched as my hand drew away. Another dollop of cum squeezed out and I needed no prompting this time in scooping it up and bringing it to my mouth.

"Again."

It suddenly occurred to me that she was making me milk my own cock by taking my release just to the edge but not allowing it to be fulfilled. We repeated this edging ritual 5 or 6 times. I don't know. I lost track, but every time the amount of cum subsided so that the last edging produced only a thin, clear drop, the barely oozed out of my cock's slit.

All of a sudden she said, "Stop." My cock twitched in its vain search for contact. She turned around, bent at the waist and presented her marvelous ass to me. Her hands reached behind her and spread her cheeks apart revealing the tight swirl of her anus.

"I need your wonderful tongue again," she sighed. "Inside. Now."

I leaned forward and licked her anus a few times before making my tongue as stiff as I could. I pressed it against her flower bud and it opened. My tongue slid inside.

"Deeper," she urged. "Push it as far as you can." I extended my tongue until it felt like the back of my mouth was about to follow it, and pushed my head forward. Her sphincter closed around it, imprisoning my tongue in her wonderful ass. She held me there for a while before she relaxed her grip. "Now fuck me with your tongue," she ordered. In and out of her anus it went, faster and faster. I was about to stop because my tongue was beginning to fatigue when she abruptly pulled away from me.

"That was so very nasty!" she exclaimed. She turned around, pulled me to my feet and kissed me passionately on the mouth. "Nasty. Very nasty, but oh so very, very good! Was that the first time you did that?"

"Oh yes," I said. "but then again you have taken me down several paths I have not previously taken, and all have been amazing."

She led me by the hand to the side of the bed. "Let's lie down. I just want to hold you close, you amazing man." I curled up in her arms and she cuddled me close to her bosoms. I was sorely tempted to try my luck with them again but she seemed to read my mind and turned me around so that my back was to her front, like two spoons nestled in a drawer. She reached around me and for a moment I thought she might take hold of my cock. It occurred to me that other than the tiny flick of her nail last night she had not touched me sexually at all. Was this the moment?

It wasn't. Instead she extended her perfectly manicured index finger and ran the nail lightly along the length of my still turgid cock. I had been drained of my cum but had not been allowed to enjoy the full throes of orgasm. My cock twitched in response. She repeated the movement very, very slowly, dragging her nail up and down. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You like this teasing and denial, don't you?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"It turns you on. It makes you mine. It makes you want to do anything for me, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"You really get off on sucking my big clit. Were you pretending like I was, that it was a cock?"

"Yes. Yes I was."

"I thought so, and you really liked the idea. I wish sometimes that my clit were as long and hard as a real cock. Does that thought excite you?"

I shuddered. Where was she going with this? I hesitated.

"Answer me, Dave," she hissed! "Tell me the truth. It excites you to think of my clit as my cock! Doesn't it?"

"Yes," I confessed in a whisper. "It excites me."

"I think that if I presented you with a real cock you would jump at the chance to suck it, wouldn't you? You would do it for me, right, darling"

"Yes," I repeated.

"Say it. Tell me how much you want to suck cock. Say it! Beg me to make you!"

"Please, Diane. Please make me suck cock for you. I want to please you so much."

She withdrew her nail from my cock and nuzzled her mouth into my neck. "You are truly amazing. You have no idea how deeply you have satisfied me sexually. Sleep now, darling."

And I did.

When I woke up the next morning it was still dark. I knew I had to get back to my room to get ready for the day's activities. I checked my watch; 5:30AM. I eased myself out of Diane's bed, not wanting to rouse her, took my clothes into the bathroom, dressed quietly and snuck out.

I did run into her that day. At 3PM we arrived at the same meeting room simultaneously from different directions. She smiled at me and said quietly, "Hello, David. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, in fact, I hardly ever sleep through the night, but I had no problems last night. I was very refreshed this morning. Sorry about sneaking off but I didn't want to disturb you. You were still sleeping so soundly."

"Thank you. That was thoughtful of you."

A minute of awkward silence elapsed and then she spoke again. "I did some shopping this morning."

"Oh yeah? Whatcha get?"

"Something very naughty," she said with a sly smile, "for the two of us to enjoy tonight perhaps."

"You gonna tell me what it is?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"Of course not! It would ruin the surprise, silly"

What now?! Obviously I could not concentrate on anything else the rest of the day, wondering what she had in store for us...for me.

At the end of the session she stood up, looked away from me almost wistfully and said in a rather matter-of-fact way, "Be at my room at 8PM."

She hurried off. I sat there a moment mulling over what to do to fill the time between now and 8PM. I decided to take my lap top to the bistro next door because they had free WiFi. I hung out there checking email, surfing the web, and getting a bite to eat.

At 7:30 I returned to my room to find her key card on the floor by the door. No message. Just the card. I showered, shaved, dressed and made my way to her room. As I slid the card into the lock I could have sworn I heard voices, male and female, coming from the room, but when I opened the door I saw only Diane.

I was instantly mesmerized. She stood there arms akimbo dressed in a skintight black leather jump suit and a pair of wicked calf-length black boots with 4 inch stiletto heels. The top of the outfit had long sleeves and a mock turtleneck collar festooned with small metal studs that encircled her throat. It flowed seamlessly into the leggings, and the leggings into the boots and heels. What made the picture so striking however were the strategically placed cut outs for her breasts and her pussy. Here her alabaster skin contrasted so well with the black of the leather.

She had used more make up then before and had applied fresh red lip gloss and nail lacquer. She wore a very intoxicating perfume that had my head spinning. She was the ultimate picture of feminine eroticism

Without waiting for instructions I undressed. My erection was already at full mast just from the erotic spectacle she presented. She beckoned me to her and pulled me close to her body.

"I see you like this outfit as much as I do," she whispered.

"Is this the surprise you bought today?" I asked.

"Yes, but it's not the whole surprise. There's more. You'll see," she replied as she leaned down to kiss me. The kissing just added to my immense excitement.

She broke her lips away from mine and looked me directly in the eyes. In a matter-of-fact voice she said, "I want to start where we left off last night. Take yourself to the edge as quickly as you can. Look at me while you do so. Use me as your visual stimulation."

I started to jerk off feverishly and was not surprised that the edge came rather quickly. I let go of my cock and it spasmed involuntarily. A white glob oozed out and, as I did the night before, I cleaned it off with my fingers and ate it. Five edgings later I was dry but still achingly hard. All this time Diane just stood there, allowing me to drink in her gorgeous, sexy body with my eyes.

"Excellent," she exclaimed. "Let's move on to another level."

"Do you see these?" she asked, pointing to two Velcro covered patches sewn onto the leather right above her pubis.

"I do. What are they for?" I asked.

"Glad you asked," she said as she reached into a shopping bag on the floor next to her. "Let me show you."

Out of the bag came a leather harness of sorts. It looked like a black leather jockstrap with a large hole in the middle of the triangle. Into this hole Diane slid a very long curved phallus, one end of which resembled in great detail a circumcised, erect cock. The other end was slightly narrower and came down from the back of the fake cock before curving back up and flaring out. Diane took the harnessed phallus and inserted the flared, curved base into her cunt. It slid in easily until the triangular leather rested against her pubis. The function of the Velcro patches suddenly became clear. On the inside of the triangle were the hooks that attached to the loops on the leather outfit. This held the contraption in place while she looped the straps around her thighs and waist, securely fastening the dildo to her pubis.

"Look at my cock," she said. "It's so real."

She grasped the phallus with her right hand and slowly jerked it off.

"And I can feel everything, even the slightest touch, through its base and into my cunt. It's like my own cock. Isn't it wonderful?!" she exclaimed as she continued to masturbate her impressive tool.

I found myself staring in awe. I redirected my gaze from her cock up to her eyes. She was beaming with delight. "So what is it you want to do with this, David?" she asked, referring, of course, to the dildo that so obscenely protruded from her femininity.

"Remember what you told me last night? Well, here you go. Now do it. Do as you begged to do!"

I fell to my knees and reached for her cock with my hand. She slapped it away. "Only your mouth! Put your hands behind your back," she commanded.

I did as she directed and then leaned forward to engulf her with my mouth. The upward tilt of the securely fastened dildo pushed against the roof of my mouth. I stretched my body upwards to more easily take the dildo in. It slipped into my throat. She cradled my head with her hands and began to fuck my mouth.

"Oh my god, this is soooo amazing. So awesome, so hot to watch you suck my cock. What a turn on!" she crooned, and increased the intensity with which she fucked my mouth.

"Oh my god, oh my god, this is soooo good. I'm sooo close, sooo close."

A few more strokes and her body suddenly went rigid as her orgasm overtook her. "God I wish I could spurt cum out of this cock and into your throat," she moaned. Her hips slowed their thrusting and soon she pulled her cock out of my mouth. "Awesome. That was awesome. You are truly amazing. You are the best," she said.

She pulled me to my feet and drew me to her. We embraced. We kissed passionately. I could feel my natural hardness rubbing up against her strap-on cock. She turned me around and pressed up against my back. Her cock found the valley between my ass cheeks.

"Where next, David?"

I swallowed. "What do you mean?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean. I think you know exactly what it is you want...what it is you need right now. But you must ask me for it."

I swallowed hard again and then managed to speak. "Please, Diane, please fuck me with your big cock. I need you inside of me. Please, I'm begging you. Fuck me."

"Lie down on the bed on your back," she said, and I obeyed. She mounted the bed and instructed me to spread my legs and lift my knees to my chest. She inched her way to my ass and placed the tip of her cock on the ring of my anus. I felt something cool plashing against my skin back there and realized she was lubricating the phallus. She used her tapered finger to massage some lubricant on my asshole before pressing in. Her finger slid in with ease. She finger fucked my anus for a little bit to make sure the entire passageway was well lubricated. My cock spasmed every time her finger passed over my prostate.

Slowly she withdrew the finger and positioned the dildo in place. She rocked forward and pressed the head in. I winced and she gently soothed me by saying, "Relax, darling. Press out like you do when you're having a bowel movement." I complied and her cock slid in another inch or so. She stopped and again urged me to relax. Slowly she pushed in again and the dildo penetrated deeper still.

All of a sudden it seemed as though a critical mass of the shaft had passed a certain point and all resistance was gone. The full length of her cock plunged into my rectum. I had never experienced such fullness. It was excruciatingly wonderful yet painful. She rested to allow me to get used to the feeling. The pain faded, leaving only the pleasure.

After a while she slowly withdrew a couple of inches, waited for a few seconds and then pushed her cock back in. "Oh my god," I exclaimed.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, it's good. Do that again."

She withdrew a little farther this time, waited, and then plunged back in. I groaned, "Yes, that's good. Do it again."

This time she withdrew almost all the way out before pushing back in. I was delirious with lust and pleasure. I couldn't believe I was being fucked by this goddess. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be involved in such kinky sex, and loving it.

She continued the back-and-forth motion slowly picking up speed. Suddenly she withdrew completely. I gasped. I felt so empty. I looked at her with a searching gaze as if to ask, "Why did you do that? Put it back in." She was staring at my anus.

"Wow," she said. "You are so wide open down there! How erotic. What a fucking turn-on." She plunged her cock back in and I gasped. She repeated this action of complete withdrawal followed by plunging in to the hilt at random moments while she fucked me. Each time it took my breath away.

At one point she slowed her thrusts and stopped, burying herself in me completely. She laid her body down on mine and pinned my arms above my head with her hands. She leaned forward and put her mouth close to my ears. "I have a little confession to make," she whispered.

"Oh?" I said.

"Yes. It's ahhhh ahhhhh a bit awkward but I think you need to know that my husband Roger arrived this afternoon. He's in the bathroom."

"What?!" I exclaimed and immediately tried to sit up, which was, of course, impossible with her body on top of mine.

"Hush, hush. Don't make a fuss. Don't be upset."

"Don't make a fuss? Men have been killed by jealous husbands for much lesser transgressions."

"But Roger won't lay a finger on you. You see he knows about you already. He knows about all my lovers. I love him a lot but he can't or won't do many of the things that turn me on and give me sexual fulfillment. And he's also turned on knowing I am doing nasty things with other men. In fact, he sometimes finds a man for me to, you know, have fun with. But sometimes he wants to watch or participate as well. You have nothing to fear. Really."

I didn't know what to think or do. My erection had wilted when Diane revealed that Roger was in the bathroom. But now Diane began to again slowly fuck me and the stimulation rapidly engorged my cock again.

"Roger," she called out, "come out, honey. Come join us."

The bathroom door opened and Roger walked out completely naked sporting a rather impressive erection. Roger was my height and weight, but his cock looked to be slightly longer and thicker than mine. He walked over and stood silently by the side of the bed as his wife continued to fuck me.

"David, look at Roger."

I turned my head towards Roger and noticed that he had moved close to the bed by my head. By turning my head I came face to face with his erect cock. It was oozing precum.

"David, don't make me tell you what to do."

Oh my god, could I do it? Could I take another man's real life cock into my mouth? She sensed my hesitation and stopped her thrusting.

"David, I know that deep inside you want to do this, don't you? Do it for me, David. Satisfy my wicked, lustful cravings. I need to see you do it. Please. It would be soooo perverted and seeing you do it would send me over the edge again. Do it, David. Do it now. Do it for me. Do it for your goddess."

I opened my mouth and Roger leaned in. His cock slid past my lips, into the back of my mouth and then pressed against my throat. I suppressed my gag reflex as his cock forced its way into my glottis. Diane began fucking me again and crooned, "Oh my god that's so sexy, so erotic. Fuck his mouth, Roger."

Roger needed no second urging. He pulled out almost to the tip and then plunged back in and then repeated the action over and over. Diane went wild with lust.

"Oh god I'm almost there. Roger tell me when you're about to come. I want to come at the same time you do. I want to come knowing that David is sucking the cum out of your cock and swallowing it." Her thrusts picked up in pace while Roger's slowed and stopped. I brought my hand to his cock and began to jerk it off while I sucked on the tip.