Convention Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My questions were shortly answered as the hostess guided Diane and Roger right past our table. Diane and I made eye contact and she immediately stopped and exclaimed, "David, what a coincidence to see you again!"

I quickly got up and replied with equal animation, "Diane, I can't believe it!" I declared and gave her a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Honey," I said, turning to Laura, "Diane and I were both at the conference in Philly a few weeks ago. Diane, this is my wife, Laura. Laura this is Diane."

The two women courteously shook hands and Diane introduced Roger who pretended that he never met me. Meanwhile, the hostess was waiting impatiently. Diane picked up on this and said, "Well, we will let you guys eat quietly. Perhaps we can meet up later? I'm scheduled to take a yoga class this afternoon, but after that maybe we can link up?"

Laura immediately chimed in, "Oh wow, we signed up for that too!"

"You did?" Diane said in feigned surprise. "Well, then we can chat then. Is David going too?"

"Yes," offered Laura, "although I don't think his heart's in it. I'm sure he signed up to do it because of me, so I would not be doing it alone. But if you are going to be there, Diane, perhaps I'll let David skip it since I'll sort of know someone else doing it. Then tonight we can all meet up for dinner or something, OK?"

"That sounds fantastic! Since Roger isn't interested in yoga either, that will be great. That's settled then. Laura, pleasure to meet you and I am so looking forward to doing yoga with you," chortled Diane. "Come, Roger, let's not keep the hostess waiting."

Roger mumbled a "pleased to meet you" and followed his wife to their table. I could not believe it! Diane had already begun to spin her web and Laura was about to walk into it.

A couple of hours later, back in the room, Laura was changing into her exercise outfit. Her athletic body looked good in the skin tight spandex. She pecked a kiss on my cheek and said, "See you in an hour or so," and off she went. She opened the door to the hallway and was surprised to see Diane right there.

"Oh my god," Diane exclaimed, "we're neighbors! We have the room right next to you."

Laura reacted with pleasant surprise, "Wow, that's so cool. It will make meeting up for dinner easy." The door closed and the two women walked together to the exercise center. I, however, could not get the image of Diane out of my mind. She, too, had put on a spandex exercise outfit. However, the top was very low cut and revealed much of her ample cleavage. The sides of the bottom were cut very high and equally revealing of her gorgeous, long, tapered legs. I was imagining that just about every one she passed would sneak a peak at her. Who could resist? I decided to go out to the driving range and hit a few.

Three hours later I returned to the room expecting Laura to be there. She wasn't. I took a shower, shaved and got dressed. It was approaching 4:30. Still no Laura. I laid down on the bed, turned on the TV and dozed off. My nap was suddenly interrupted when Laura entered the room. It was close to 5 PM.

"Hey, Hon, where you been?" I asked. I noticed she was wearing her regular street clothes.

Laura's eyes stayed down cast as she replied, "I, uh...I've been with Diane."

"This whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah. She and I decided to take a sauna after yoga, and then we went shopping, and then I was, uhhhhh, next door for a bit too," she said, looking up only intermittently.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I, uh, had, uh, a great time," she murmured. She then ran to me and hugged me tight.

"David," she began, "I need to tell you something."

"Oh my god," I thought, "what now? What did she find out? What happened between the two of them?"

"David, please don't be angry with me," Laura continued, "but... Diane, well, she and I..." Laura did not finish her sentence.

"What? Did you guys get along OK?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Laura perked up, "we got along very well. Maybe too well."

"Too well? How do you mean?" I asked.

"You'd better sit down, Hon. And I'll tell you everything that happened. I promised Diane I would, anyway, so here goes."

Over the next few minutes Laura related every detail of what happened that afternoon.

Here's what she told me.

After we met up in the hallway, Diane and I walked to the exercise room. David, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. I mean she looked fabulous. What a body! People stopped to stare at her as she walked by. I felt like I was with a rock star or something. We talked all the way to the yoga class, you know, about our husbands and lives and stuff.

Anyway, we did the yoga class together and had a great time. So after the class she said she was heading to the shower and then the sauna and would I go with her. I said of course I would, so we got some towels from the dispensary and went to the locker room. We took lockers next to each other and she put her gym bag inside. She was talking up a storm.

David, it was like she and I connected right away. She had similar likes and dislikes, except for the running and the sports and stuff, but I swear we were, like, on the same page, you know. I liked her right away.

She had no hesitation about taking her clothes off either. You know me, I get kind of, you know, shy or something, about that; about being naked in front of other people. I mean I'm a bit sensitive about my body and all. But she wasn't and I guess if I had a body like that I'd be more inclined to show it off too. But we were headed to the shower so I had to take everything off anyway. We both wrapped ourselves in towels but because she is, well, you know, much larger than me, especially up top, her towel barely covered her. She was also carrying a toiletry bag so she could only hold the towel closed with one hand.

Well, Diane is just gorgeous. I felt rather self conscious but I couldn't take my eyes off her, David. So were approaching the showers and she took off her towel, got in the shower and turned around. And that's when I noticed it for the very first time. She was bald down there, I mean she had shaved it all off! It looked so different. I'd never seen that before; in real life I mean.

She caught me staring at her privates and asked, 'Is something wrong?' I must have blushed a thousand shades of red.

I said, 'No, it's just that I've never seen a woman's private parts with no hair.'

Well, she went on to explain how liberating it felt; that a recent lover of hers (At this point of the story Laura shot me an accusatory glance) persuaded her to do it and she's kept it that way ever since. She said that everything is so much more sensitive. And then she rubbed herself down there with some soap suds. It made me shiver. She then told me I should shave mine. Then I would know what she was talking about.

I was dumbstruck. I stammered something stupid like, 'But how do you do it?'

She smiled at me and said, 'I'm glad you asked. If you do it by yourself you need a hand mirror to see down there. But if you have someone to help you, they can make sure that you get the places you can't see.'

'Did you have a helper?' I asked.

'No,' she said, 'I used a mirror, but my lover inspected my work and he was very pleased with the results. Laura, you've got to try this. It will drive your husband crazy.'

I didn't know what to say and Diane approached me. 'Laura,' she said, 'if you want you can feel how smooth it is. I really don't mind, and she reached for my hand. I felt like a robot; like I was not in control of my actions. She put my hand on her privates and rubbed it up and down. I couldn't believe how soft and smooth it was, David. I couldn't help myself! Even after Diane took her hand away, I kept rubbing. At one point my fingers almost slipped inside her and I pulled away.

I then said,'I dunno, Diane. This is kinda weird.'

I think she sensed my hesitation because she then said, 'Listen. I have shaving cream and a razor with me because I was going to shave my legs. We can sneak into the sauna and I'll help you do it. I have the sauna reserved so no one will bother us there. What do you say?'

Well, what was I going to say, David? I mean she was so nice and we had connected like best friends or something so I said OK. So we took off our towels and entered the sauna. I didn't know what to do so I just sat down on the bench. Diane then kneeled in front of me and kinda took over. She took my hand and squirted a bunch of shaving cream on it and then guided it, you know, down there. She put my hand on my pubic hair and said, 'Go ahead, get it all lathered up.'

I mushed it all in and Diane gave me the razor. I was scared. What if I cut myself? She said that it was OK, it's a safety razor, and that it would be much easier than I thought, so I started, you know, shaving and I couldn't believe how easily the hair came off. She rinsed the razor for me in the bucket of water they keep in there and I continued. After a while I said that I didn't think I could do any more cause I couldn't see. She told me she could finish the job and said for me to lift my legs up to my chest and lean back and spread them.

David, I can't believe I'm telling you this but it was absolutely wonderful. She massaged more cream right on my pussy and shaved real gentle all around an even down to my backside. She kept rinsing the razor and then dried me with her towel. But then she started stroking the whole area with her hands and I said told her, 'Please don't do that," but it was too late. She had slipped her middle finger inside me and I thought I was going to die from embarrassment because I was already so wet down there. I guess her shaving me had excited me more than I realized.

Anyway, she didn't stop! She continued to push and pull her middle finger in and out of me and it felt good. I couldn't believe I was doing this with her. No woman other than my gyno has ever touched me there. I was so confused. 'Am I a lesbian?' I thought.

David, she added her ring finger and then she fucked me with both fingers. There, I said it. She fucked me with her fingers and I loved it. David, she made me come, honey. It felt so wrong but oh, so good at the same time. Maybe because I felt so depraved that this made it even more delicious. I know that sounds weird but I don't know how else to explain it. David, I have never done anything like this before. I knew it was wrong but I didn't want her to stop. She was just so beautiful.

After I came she stood up and said, 'Laura, will you return the favor? You've excited me so and I so need to come too.'

I was still in a trance from the wonderful climax she had just given me and I was overwhelmed by her beauty. She was standing there in front of me with her gorgeous proud breasts jutting out and her bald cunt in my face. I could not resist, David. She put her hands on my head and coaxed me towards her. It felt like I was under her control, totally in her spell. She told me to look up at her. She has the most gorgeous green eyes, David. She looked me straight in the eyes and asked me, 'What is it you want to do for me my pet?'

I stared back and was completely taken in by her eyes. All I could say was, 'What do you want me to do?'

She smiled and pushed my head towards her cunt. 'Use your mouth, my pet.'

David, I have never, ever put my mouth on anybody's sex organs, man or woman, but I couldn't help doing her. I so wanted to please her. So I kissed her there first but then she said, 'Lick me,' and I did. Oh my god, her cunt seemed to open like a flower. I licked everywhere I could and she guided me to her clit. David, I have never seen anything like it. How can a woman have a clit that big? It was jutting out like the tip of a pinky finger. I licked it and she moaned. By this time her cunt juices were beginning to flow out and she said, 'Make sure I'm clean. I don't want any of my cum to drip down.'

She said 'cum,' David. She was coming! I couldn't believe that I was making her come with my mouth. It was so intense. I licked and licked and swallowed it all. But then she said, 'Laura, suck my clit,' and I obeyed, David. I couldn't help it. All of a sudden I just really wanted to do it. I put her clit between my lips and began to nurse. David, it must have grown an inch or so. It looked just like a tiny cock!

Diane then held my head very still and began to thrust her hips back and forth. She was fucking my mouth with her clit! I couldn't believe that I was loving it so. She pulled completely away from me and asked me, 'Is this really what you want to do?'

I looked into her gorgeous eyes and nodded that I did. So then she said, 'I need to hear you say it, Laura. Tell me what it is you want to do.'

"I want to suck your clit, Diane. I want to make you come again and again.'

She thrust her clit back in and returned to fucking my mouth. She moaned and began to rave, 'That's right, my pet. Suck it. Suck my cock. Suck it and make me come in your mouth.'

David, she said 'cock' not 'clit.' It drove me mad with lust and I tried even harder to please her. She started shaking and then went rigid. My whole mouth, chin and throat were drenched with her love juices. I don't think I have ever been so aroused. She came again, David. I have never seen anything like it. It was a very violent climax and I gave it to her!

After she calmed down she pulled me up to my feet and bent down to kiss me. It was the best kiss I have ever had. Her lips were so soft. Her tongue so strong and probing. I could have kissed her for a very long time but our time in the sauna was almost over. We picked up our stuff and giggling, ran back to the showers. She stared at my pussy and said, 'That looks so great!'"

Laura paused and looked at me. "I'm so sorry if I've upset you. What I said was totally true. I just couldn't help myself. She controlled me, and from what she told me later, I think you know what I'm talking about," she said with a touch of disdain in her voice.

I laughed, "Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm kind of glad you experienced it too, because I was having a helluva time keeping it from you. So I guess she told you what happened in Philly?"

"She told me everything including what you did with Roger!" she exclaimed with an edge to her voice. But then her tone became more conciliatory, "But I shouldn't criticize after what happened today."

"So what else happened? You said you went shopping."

Laura continued with her story, "Yes we went into town. It's very upscale and Diane and I bought a few things."

"Like what," I asked.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

"Like the one I got in Philadelphia?" I asked, wondering if Diane had told her that part too.

"Well, not quite like that but Diane said that I wasn't allowed to tell you. You'll see later."

"And you do everything she tells you?" I asked.

"Yes. And so do you, mister, so don't give me a hard time!"

"OK," I said apologetically. "Please continue with your story. What happened after you came back from shopping?"

"Well, we went to her room, next door, and her husband Roger was there. Diane grabbed me from behind and pulled me to her. While she held me close she told Roger to take off all of his clothes and to lie on the bed. He had a very obvious erection. Diane then whispered in my ear, 'Laura, what do you think of Roger's cock?'

I said that the only one I've seen for many, many years was yours and that Roger's looked a little longer and thicker. She then reached around the front of my body and lifted my skirt. She pulled my panties to one side and started stroking my freshly shaved pussy. She used her nail to flick my clit every once and in a while as we stared at Roger's cock. Then she whispered in my ear, 'Laura my pet, doesn't Roger's cock look inviting? Look at it. Go ahead, Laura, go to Roger,' and she let me go.

I walked to the side of the bed and stared at Roger's cock. He started stroking it and Diane said, 'Do it, Laura,' and I bent over to take Roger in my mouth. David, I put my mouth on the genitals of two different people in one day! What has gotten in to me? Why did I like this so much? I have never had you in my mouth like that. But I had to have Roger's cock, I just had to. I had no choice. Diane demanded it of me.

Roger really enjoyed my mouth because he was moaning so. I was so into sucking his cock that I didn't even notice that Diane had changed outfits. She suddenly appeared next to me dressed in this outrageous black leather cat suit with really spiky heeled boots. I think you know the one. She was just stunning! I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous tits. But then I noticed that she was holding something in her hand. It was a black leather triangle with straps and a hole in the middle and in this hole was a very life-like cock. It had a curved base and I stopped sucking Roger's cock to watch this gorgeous goddess insert the base into her cunt, attach the triangle to her front and fasten the straps around her waist and thighs. When she was done, the fake cock jutted obscenely from her pubis. I was totally awed and just stared at her with my mouth open.

Diane then ordered me to sit on Roger's cock. She said to face him and then to lower myself onto his erection. I did it and as I sat down his cock pushed very deep into my cunt. It felt wonderful! David, you know I love you but Roger's cock filled me more than you have ever done. It was just awesome. I began to rock up and down and soon Roger was moaning with pleasure.

Then Diane approached me from behind and stroked my tiny nipples. She leaned into my back and said, 'Laura, do you feel my cock pressing against your ass?'

I said to her that I did. She then pushed me down so I was resting almost completely on Roger's chest and then I felt something cold being applied to me anus. I soon figured out that it was a lubricant because Diane very easily slid a finger into my ass. It felt wonderful! She held it there for a while before she pulled it slowly all the way out. 'Nooo,' I whimpered.

She immediately pushed it back in and continued to finger fuck my ass. After a bit, she stopped. I felt another finger join the first one and soon she was sawing both digits in and out of my ass. I was delirious with lust.

Diane told Roger to fuck me from below and he started moving his hips. She kept up the same rhythm with her hand and it felt so good! Then she ordered Roger to stop. She withdrew her fingers and I whimpered again in protest. She then pushed the tip of her cock up against my anus. 'What is it you really want my pet?' she whispered.

I immediately responded,'I want you inside me.'

'How badly?'

'Please, Diane. Don't tease me. I need you to fuck me.'

'But Laura, my pet, it sure seems like you have a large cock buried in your cunt already.'

'In my ass, Diane. Fuck me in my ass. Pleeease. I can't stand it any more. Please put it in. I feel so empty!'

Diane eased her cock in my sphincter. It hurt a bit but she was gentle. She pushed a little more and told me to relax. She stroked my back and my buttocks, and then penetrated deeper. All of a sudden it seemed as though she had slipped past the point of resistance and her cock was buried in my ass to the hilt. I just about fainted with lust and pleasure. I had cock in both holes.

Diane urged Roger to keep fucking me as she kept up with him stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust. I felt my orgasm mount and I said, 'Diane I'm going to come.'

'No! You are not allowed to come. Don't you dare!'

I tried calming myself down to prevent the inevitable, when Roger announced his pending orgasm. This made Diane pump faster. 'I'm coming too!' she announced and her body went stiff. I felt Roger grow bigger than ever inside me and then explode. It was marvelous. I stopped myself from going over the edge. Roger and Diane both withdrew and I collapsed on the bed. Diane crawled to me and we kissed passionately.