All Comments on 'Cool Aunt Trish'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACK11 months ago
great

hope you go another one with this, maybe bring mom in also?

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein196211 months ago

I wish i had a cool Aunt Trish. Thanks for sharing. Cheers. Frankie.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle11 months ago

Air-quote, pre-came, air-quote, constantly. Probably eighty or ninety gallons worth. Poor, poor desiccated young fellow. Perhaps with practice he'll learn to only air-quote, pre-cum, air-quote after several minutes of manual, oral, or penetration sex acts.

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

Would be much hotter if she was older!

oneagainstoneagainst11 months ago

Good to see a resolution of the tension between the sisters. HEA!

djripdjrip11 months agoAuthor

@oneagainst - LoL now I'm pondering Mojito-gate... May have been prequel worthy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice build up.

I hope in chapter 2 you tell of the falling out between the sisters.

Wahoos2019Wahoos201911 months ago

Fucking hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was fantastic! More ... please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Been reading Literotica for 5 years or so. I do believe this was one of the best well written, Believable stories I've read. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The most sensual story I have read. You are good writer

Valekjames83Valekjames8311 months ago

Love this story so far! Really hope more chapters are to come!

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

THAT, was one hot freaking read! Dialogue, spoken AND thoughts, was superb, easy flowing without banter or tangent. Smooth as the skin of a bubble-butt 20 Y O virgin! 5* three times over, FAV’ing you and this hot-ass story. Talented writing, my friend.

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

BTW, anonymous down below, kinda missed the part mentioned by mom that aunt Trish was EIGHT FUCKING years older than ‘Bud’. At least have a better name than fucking anonymous. Rant on. I dated a 55 years old MILF who was as bare as a new born

Billyboy1953Billyboy195311 months ago

Yeah! Never mind the nay sayers!

That was a very hot tale. I love hot aunty stories. They bring back many steamy memories. Very well written. 5⭐️

Is chapter 2 in the works? if so, I’m waiting with bated breath. Thanks.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

He needs to stay with Aunt Trish instead of the dorms.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented11 months ago

Nice story, well written, erotic for sure. I don't believe I have EVER known a young man leak as much pre-cum as this dude. But I digress...well done, djrip

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mojito-gate?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a fun read. Loved the playful intensity. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey other anon how old are you? I'm 50 and haven't been with a hairy pussy since high school. 90% of the women even my age are bare. Most of the others are heavily trimmed. It's very rare to find a huge bush.

hosedbubbahosedbubba11 months ago

WOW!! What a d-bag that anonymous commenter is. Does he not realize women have the choice of if they want to be hairy, shaved, waxed, or have lazer removal done. He needs to get over the lady's choice and live with it. Guess he likes a hedge of hair growing between a lady's legs to get his teeth tangled in, oh wait maybe he's not into that so much. Anyway, sorry he wasn't born in the dark ages where he could have his hairy pussy and do with it as he would like.

Now to the real task at hand. Great story. Loved the slow torcher of Bud and him finding Auntie masturbating that night. With the fun of showering and fucking the next morning.

Now we need to know what Mojito-gate is all about and see how mom and sister get along. Not sure if mom should join the fun or just be accepting of the situation. Looking forward to seeing how you continue. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hi other angry anon, I can see why you might want to be aware of what you are reading, and using certain tags to find it, but the story says pretty early on that Trish is 26(18+8), why wouldn't you, at that point look for a different story, or at least stop ranting about women older than 34-36? But otherwise great stuff, I really like the teasing and the writing! Hope to see your other work!

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

Good stuff. 5 easy stars. Good build up and finish.

gordo12gordo1211 months ago

Incest is not my usual read, but this was smoking hot. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

koinonia_92koinonia_9211 months ago

Well, djrip, you have certainly ignited the passions for named and anonymous readers. I respect your choices and think this is an exceptionally well written story that represents your personal choices and experiences. If you find a shaved vagina hot, keep it as part of your milieu. “Cool Aunt Trish” deserves a followup, if not a whole series. One of your finest works.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Bleeding he'll, what is going on? An enjoyable story throughout, this is Literotica so nothing unusual to me.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun11 months ago

Great Story! Just ignore the naysayers. You done good.

And Good Luck in the Contest!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great build up and delivery.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Came here for the mutual masturbation tag, but stayed for the incest and fucking, well done! Not sure I can believe the very serious conversation they were having while Ben was balls deep in Aunt Tish. Might have been nice to know what the problem was between the sisters instead of just some teasing comment about mojito-gate. Still a very erotic story and well worth all five stars.

RocketMan12RocketMan1211 months ago

I agree with oldpanythief. Why have the conversation about mojito gate while he’s fucking and just drop it there. I know it’s erotica but why is every man in every story flowing with “pre cum “, staining their pants. Com on Is that considered sexy and soo unrealistic

Bi_Guy69Bi_Guy6911 months ago

Great writing! This had me rock hard!

PhilLustyPhilLusty11 months ago

I have all sorts of ideas how. Trish makes up with her sister.

tantamount63tantamount6311 months ago

Oh wow! That is so hot! Every boy's fantasy.......having an experienced women show you the ropes! So hot! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I stopped on Page 1 when you did nothing with the obvious question about "a ride".

littlepinkpeachlittlepinkpeach10 months ago

Came for the Nude Day Contest - still wondering where it is though. I'll also agree with everyone else on the exaggerated porn trope of the pre-cum.

Love the deep conversation going when they fuck. The writing is VERY hot. Would love to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Issues: So much stuff is unrealistic.

1: early in the story you called her vulva a vagina. Use correct terminology.

2. three college tours in one morning. Impossible. Maybe one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The third the next day.

3. last page conversation while screwing. Impossible.

KDLitKDLit9 months ago

My main fantasy has always been an older girl giving me the Ike of my life when I was in high school. This tickled that fantasy for me. Thanks for the erection!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it, when are you going to continue it?

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Hot sexy tale, more please. wonder if trish gets knocked up by Nephew.

TeeDawg26TeeDawg264 months ago

I loved the story, Aunty Trish is a amazing person. Continue Please

DevilbobyDevilboby4 months ago

I thought I'd read this before, a while ago but I'm not sure parts of the story seem familiar but my machine didn't highlight the stars as they appeared so I couldn't have anyway it's a fun tale there are a lot of wayward women about so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised at the familiarity, as I said great fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...