All Comments on 'Cool Like Tommy'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
John_the_AuthorJohn_the_Authoralmost 15 years ago
It has potential

I liked the 1970s setting as I was the same age as the characters portrayed back then. Also, I knew a couple lying scumbags like the Tommy at my high school. As for the story, it has potential. I think it needs editing for content and better flow; you had us readers jumping from one timeframe to another. Once or twie is one thing, but I think you had it happen seven or eight times. That's too much. The characters seemed two-dimensional and quite under-developed. It is a trick for an author to develop his characters and make the resders care about them in the limited length of a short story, but it can be done.

You've got a good start here. Keep writing; you are on the right track.

mackenzie51mackenzie51almost 11 years ago
Classic !

You made the truth of the bull#### that all of us have heard ( that are of a certain age).

Funny, touching and a nice story in all

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Hard to believe only one comment since John_the_Asshole did in 2009.

Thanks for writing. tom anon

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Gotta say - decent story, but crappy ending with no satisfaction.

Not much more here to comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent

More of a romance than erotic coupling. I'd like a sequel with Tommy getting a public humiliation.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Too close to the truth -

Every group had one of those asshats - he held court and pronounced himself king and the peons offered tribute LOL

So many times the court was full of shit and the King was a dickhead - but bullies and pricks usually are.

Now if you had friends (the real kind) and got out there and treated people right you generally had a consistently good time just no the fantasy life the king sold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable !

I must award it what it's worth ! "1*" !!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
What a splendid stoyy

You captured the period and the age so well. The characters wa liked off the page!. I really enjoyed it.

Chilley

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
superb!

Eros and social commentary perfectly inter woven.

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepabout 7 years ago
Lol

Laughed my ass off, brought back some good memories

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
brilliant 5*

nice trip down memory lane for those of us growing up and chasing our first girl in the 70s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STARS

Tommy had the show

Doug had the go

Tommy had the fantasy

Doug had the girl

Tommy did nothing

but, crazily enough, looking up to Tommy

helped Doug do something

Paul in Oklahoma

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Can't believe I missed this. Wonderful. Brought me back to HS 1971

5*s

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Never read past the 'thirty-eight Double D Breasts'. Not a fan of large breasts and the 2 stories of yours that I started indicate you preference so I doubt I will read any others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you’re looking at a woman, you have only a general sense of breast size. Tiny, small, medium, big, huge etc. But to put in the story right up front the exact measurements a) makes no sense b) detracts from the story and c) makes you look ridiculous.

Use adjectives, describe them, describe how they turn on the guy but please get away from this ridiculous fascination with bra sizes. BTW, the number has NOTHING to do with breast size. It measures the torso size just under the breasts. Thirty-six DD breasts are no smaller than forty DD, they are just on a smaller frame.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He wanted to laugh at Tommy, but Tommy was a lot bigger than him, so he waited until he was out of earshot." I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.