Cool Like Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers

^^^

Tommy Collins let out the acrid sweet marijuana smoke and coughed heartily. He took another big hit from the bong and held in the smoke as long as he could, eyes watering. The hard core pornographic magazine lay open to his favorite page; a big breasted blonde that reminded him of Mary Ann was on her knees, taking a massive cock in her ass hole.

"Man, if I got Mary Ann in my bed, I'd do that shit to her," he muttered and coughed out the smoke.

He flipped to the next page and squinted at the picture of the same blonde sucking on a massive cock, the sperm liberally coating her lips and chin. He wondered if Mary Ann swallowed, or would she be all grossed out by it?

^^^

Doug's father looked into the pleading hazel eyes and slapped two twenty-dollar bills on the table.

"That's it, son," he warned. "If you can't get a shirt and some trousers with forty bucks, then you don't need to be getting them."

He got a sky blue pair of slacks and a polyester shirt that started off as dark blue but faded down to sky blue. It looked like they were made for each other. The best thing was, the pants were only fifteen bucks and the shirt was twelve. This left him thirteen bucks for the cover charge and drinks.

He worked like a man possessed and they got out of Delphy's Diner just at ten thirty that night. He smirked at Linda's wolf whistle as he changed into his new clothes in the front seat of his car, then drove off to After The Fire.

Even over the loud music, he heard Mary Ann's excited squeal as he walked into the nightclub.

"Hi!" she said, brown eyes alive with excitement.

"Hi yourself," he said and surprised them both by kissing her on her pink lips.

"I don't know if I want a beer more, or to get you out on that floor more, you help me decide," he said into her ear.

"Get a beer," she said. "Two more minutes isn't going to kill me."

"That's why you're my girl," he said. "You got your head on straight."

The thought of being Doug LaPont's girl made her giggle and blush happily and he quickly drank his beer and they held hands as they strolled out onto the dance floor.

KC and the Sunshine Band were telling everyone to shake their booties and that's what they did, to the best of their abilities.

She sighed and her heart melted as he held her during a slow song and said into her ear "I almost wish every song was a slow one so I could hold you like this."

"But then you wouldn't get to stare at my tits when they bounce all around," she laughed and reminded him.

"Ain't looking at your tits," he said. "Too busy looking at your eyes."

"Mister, I am going to buy you a beer for that one," she giggled happily and lightly bit his earlobe.

True to her word, she did buy him a beer and bought herself a screwdriver and they stared into each other's eyes as they drank.

"Closing time, folks," the DJ announced and again played Donna Summer's 'Last Dance.'

"Damn, I was just getting started!" Doug complained.

"Hey, there's always next weekend," Mary Ann said.

"I don't want to wait that long to get to hold you," Doug said.

"Well, there's always school," Mary Ann said. "You know what? I think I need some help in Biology."

Biology was one of the classes they had together. Doug laughed out loud.

"You do not! You're making all 'A's in that class!" he smiled.

"How about History?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I think you might need some help in making history," he said and they walked off the dance floor as the lights came on.

^^^

Monday morning, Tommy was telling Ralph all about Mary Ann's oral skills as Doug walked up.

"Fuck, man, I'm telling you, I'm blowing my load all over her face, you know?" he crowed. "And she's just licking it up as fast as I can squirt it out! What she can't get in her mouth, she's smearing all over her tits!"

"Who's that?" Doug asked.

"Mary Ann," Ralph told him.

"Really? No shit?" Doug asked, incredulous. "When did this happen?"

"Saturday night, " Tommy smugly informed his audience.

"You're kidding," Doug asked again. "Man! What time was that?"

"About ten, ten thirty," Tommy shrugged. Inside he was beginning to get a little nervous. It was rare that anyone questioned him or asked him for specifics.

"Bull fucking shit," Doug laughed and started to walk away.

"Hey!" Tommy said. "What you mean, 'Bull fucking shit?'"

"I mean, 'Bull fucking shit,' you didn't come nowhere near Mary Ann Valiancy," Doug said.

"Aw, fuck you man, you're just jealous," Tommy sneered and turned back to Ralph.

"Of you?" Doug snorted. Not hardly."

Mary Ann saw Doug and smiled widely and waved to him. Tommy's mouth opened in shock as Mary Ann ran up to Doug and hugged him. Doug smiled over his shoulder at Tommy and Ralph as he and Mary Ann held hands and walked toward the school building.

"I um, I'll check you later," Ralph nervously said.

He wanted to laugh at Tommy, but Tommy was a lot bigger than him, so he waited until he was out of earshot.

The End.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers
12