Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason shot a huge load of cum. It arced up and landed on his sister's stomach.

"Ew! That's so gross, Jason!"

Libby looked up and saw what happened. "Hold on." She climbed off the bed and disappeared out of the room. She came back a minute later. "I have something special for you, Jason."

"You do?" He asked dumbly.

"You want mommy to touch your cock, don't you? Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

"Yes! Are you serious right now?"

She knelt down in front of him. "I got a special toy to make you feel really good." She massaged his balls pulling his sack down. "Have you ever worn a cock ring?" He shook his head no. "Well this one goes around your ballsack just like this..." The ring was hinged and she clasped it together tight near the base of his cock. It had a diameter too small to fit his testicle through. "And then I have this fun toy!" She slipped the metal cage over his flaccid cock. It only fit since he'd just come. "And this little metal piece here slides into to this one on the ring around your sack... and then we just take this little lock and close it through this hole."

"Wait!" Jason cried. "What is this thing?! Mom, what is this thing?!"

"It's a cock cage, Jason." Libby replied. "Look at that mess you made all over your sister. You have a problem. You can't control your tiny pecker! So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I'm going to teach you restraint and respect. Now if you want to cum, you just need to ask nicely. I have the key to it right here." She waved a tiny key on a small chain. "But no more bad behavior. No more acting out. Okay?"

Jason looked terrified. "You can't do this? I'm eighteen! I'm an adult! For fuck's sake, I jerk off like twelve times a day!"

"Not anymore, you don't." Libby said flashing her devilish smile. "Oh, look what I have!" She held up and identical key. "A second key!" She handed it to Mandy. "I guess your sister has the power to free your little dick too. Maybe you should treat her better. Starting with that dirty mess you made on her tummy."

"Mom! This is genius!" Mandy laughed. "Come on, Jase! Clean it up!"

"I'll get a towel." He said, with his head hung low.

"Nuh uh." Mandy teased. "You want my body so badly... just this once I'll let you lick me. And look..." She pointed at her tits. "You got some on my nipple. Do you want to lick my nipples, Jase?" She kneaded her breasts to really tease him.

"You... you don't want me to..." His cock wanted to suck those titties. It inflated quickly finding it had no room. "OH! God!" He jumped up and down, which only made it worse. The weight of his cage tugged his dick. "Take it off! Take it off! It fucking hurts!"

Libby tutted. "You shouldn't be getting hard, Jason. Now go clean your sister."

Jason walked over and licked her belly clean.

"Make sure you get it all, Jase!" Mandy instructed. "God! My pussy is so wet!" She slipped her hand down between her legs and started fingering it. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

Jason whimpered as his cock pressed against its metal prison. Pain seared through his groin. "Please!" He begged.

"You're not good enough for my fuckhole, Jason." Mandy said as he sucked the bit from her nipple. "Maybe mom is more open to that kinda thing. That's good. I'm clean." She put a fingers against his head and pushed him away from her. "You can get your gross tongue off me now. That's the only treat you get."

Danny's newest set of adjustments may have been his cruelest yet for his nemesis. Jason dropped to his knees. He crawled to his mother.

"Mommy! Please! Take it off!" She lifted one leg against the side of Mandy's bed and then moved her panties aside exposing her gash. "Come here." She watched him move closer and then took his head and pressed it to her snatch. "Lick! Lick, Jason! Show mommy how you want to be a good boy!"

Jason lapped her twat like a puppy. He wanted it so badly. And the pain ruined the experience for him. He didn't stop though.

"Good boy, Jasey Wasey!" Libby cooed. "You're gonna learn to be a good boy! Mommy likes that. Danny fucked that pussy sore it needed a licking. Maybe you'll do mommy's shithole too."

Mandy laughed at him. Jason never felt so belittled in his whole life. He was soothing his mother's fuckholes, the ones that Fuckface somehow owned.

******

Mrs. Cooper sat in the back of an old jeep, terrified. It was bouncing wildly down a rutted mountain road. Gunfire was hitting all around them.

"I thought we were going to see the ruins!" Libby cried. "What's happening?"

Mandy steered, carefully navigating the rough terrain. "Shit!" She said as a rock crashed across the road in front of them. "Sorry, mom!" She called back over her shoulder. "Danny doesn't really sell hummels! We're international treasure hunters... and occasionally mercenaries."

"You... you are?!"

Danny was wedged on the back of the jeep. He had his mirrored aviators and his brown checkered pants. He wore a neon green Hawaiian shirt. He reloaded an AK-47 and unloaded a burst a gunfire behind them.

An explosion boomed above them and rained down a burning white cloud. It hit the spare tire melting through it.

"Napalm!" Danny called, seeing a speck on his pants. "Drive faster!"

He pulled them off before it burned through to his skin. He wasn't wearing underwear. He checked his body and then rolled inside preparing a rocket launcher.

"Why aren't you wearing pants?" Libby asked confused and scared. "What's going on?"

"Keep driving, Mandy! You're doing great!" Danny turned back to Mrs. Cooper. "Jesus, were you hit!" He reached over and ripped open her blouse checking for bullet holes and fondling her titties.

Libby's tits were flopping wildly as the car bounced. A burst of gunfire rang out, hitting the roll cage.

"Oh my god! We're gonna die!" Libby screamed in tears.

"Keep your head down!" Danny grabbed her and shoved her face down on his cock. She swallowed it awkwardly and confused. "That's better. I thought you'd never stop talking!"

"How ya doing, mom?" Mandy asked as the jeep nearly skidded over the edge of the cliff, clinging to the road.

"She's got her mouth full, sweettits. Just let me work and I'll keep her safe." He reached in his pocket pulling out a sparkling red object. "The mythic ruby butt plug of the Lost City of Buti Buti." He admired its beauty.

"What is tha..." Libby tried to free herself from his cock.

"Keep your head down, Mrs. Cooper." He crammed her head down, choking her on his dick again, and then yanked up her skirt. "I'm sorry but we need to do this for safe keeping."

Danny shoved the plug up her ass, working it back and forth to make sure it was secure.

Libby freed herself again. "Oh my!" She gasped as her rear hole stretched open. It happened so fast. She sat back up and the plug vibrated as the car bounced. "Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohmygawd!"

She slipped down in the seat as Danny got the rocket launcher ready. Her legs were splayed open and she had a crooked smile on her face. Danny tried to aim at the vehicle following them. It was too bouncy.

"You've gotta hold me steady, Mrs. Cooper!"

"Help him, mom!"

Libby wrapped her legs around his waist trying to steady him. His fat cock pushed inside her.

"Ohgod! I don't think that's supposed to... Oh fuuuck!"

"That's perfect!" Danny said reassuringly. "Nothing like a cunt to steady the aim!"

"Great thinking, mom!" Mandy exclaimed.

Danny fired the rocket propelled grenade. It found its mark, evaporating their enemy. The car bumped over a particularly rocky section of road.

"I'm cumming!" Libby cried.

"And they're leaving, Mrs. Cooper! Thanks to your whorehole!" The grenade launcher was still perched on his shoulder with his neon Hawaiian shirt open.

Words superimposed the screen as a deep, vibrato voice narrated:

"Danny Dugan is back as Danny Dugan, world's most dangerous treasure hunter and practiced lothario, in the follow up to his acclaimed blockbuster in Danny Dugan Saves The World And Does Some Weird Butt Stuff To Some Fine Ass Bitches!"

A terrible album of Andrew Lloyd Weber's musical classics ruined and otherwise perfect movie trailer.

Danny slapped his nightstand knocking everything off including his alarm clock. His eyes opened as he realized that the music was coming from somewhere else in the house at an ungodly volume. He rolled over and groaned and then fell from the bed hitting the floor with a thud.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" He grumbled.

The alarm clock was standing on end in front of him. He turned his head and read the numbers, blinking a few times. 8:00am.

"Oh, come on!" He groaned. This was clearly intentional. Then he remembered his mom's strange behavior last night. Apparently that hadn't ended. "Fine. Fine! Fine. We'll do this."

He peeled himself from the floor and pulled on some jeans and then stumbled to the bathroom to brush his teeth and try and wake himself up. It went quickly because the music hadn't stopped.

******

Lori Dugan waited impatiently in the living room. A few Tylenol, a lot of water and few cups of coffee and her head felt normal again. Normal-ish. What had she been thinking? She was not a drinker. The truth was she didn't really care for Andrew Lloyd Weber, and couldn't remember where should got the album. But she knew it would do the trick. A teenager can only handle some much.

Danny trudged into the room a short time later. He looked unhappy. She smiled back at him.

"Seriously?" He said.

"We need to talk." She replied.

The worst words ever to teenage ears.

"Okay. Okay." He relinquished. "It's about Mandy, right?"

"It's about a series of strange occurrences. Mandy being one of them." She stated frankly. "But mostly, Danny... it's about your bedroom."

This certainly got his attention. He didn't like to tweek her mind too much, but he'd conditioned her to think it was his personal space. She should have turned away from it any time she saw his door. The thought of bothering him there should've been so far from her mind that even this question was straight up alarming. His curiosity was piqued, so he played along. Where did he go wrong? What mistake had he made?

"What about it?"

"Let's talk about the collage on your walls." She started. "It's a Cooper obsession of some sort. You've got research on all of them. So what's with Mandy Cooper? Or better yet... what are you doing for Mr. Cooper? He's paying you a lot of money. Are you extorting him? Blackmailing? What?"

"It's not that easy..." Danny replied. "...I don't know if that's..."

"Daniel Dugan." She stated. "Make it that easy. We used to be close. We used to share things. What happened to you? Something strange is happening. This is at least a part of it."

Danny sighed. This was it. He could just push out those thoughts and it would all be over. She'd be back drinking coffee and he'd be back in bed. He thought about his life before his accident. When things were bad. When his mom was there for him. He didn't want to do it. So he decided to tell her things she didn't want to hear. He'd tell her the truth or at least a part of it. And if it went south then he could fix it so it never happened.

Danny sighed and then sat on the sofa next to her. "Did I tell you I got bullied in school?"

"Well I assumed you were a little." She said. "You're unique..."

"Every day. Since high school started. The verbal abuse was the easiest. The names and the rumors. But I got the physical abuse too. Shoved in lockers. Pushed down the stairs. Head in the toilet. Most of the time is was a clean toilet. I got a pee toilet a few times and shit toilet once. Wedgies. Hit. Punched. I had my shoes glued to the floor once. Lunch stolen. Lunch thrown on me. Lunch money stolen. All my money stolen. A couple phones too..."

"Danny!" Lori said shocked at the admission. "I had no idea it was so bad!"

"Yeah... I never wanted to bother you with it. It was every day. Every single day. And then just this year, Mandy Cooper started talking to me. Me! Danny Dugan! She liked me. Her brother tortured me over it. And then one day I'm in the office waiting to see if they had pants because mine were ruined because Jason Cooper dumped my lunch and a soda on me in front of everyone... and Mandy was there. She was sweet. Her dad was bringing her uniform in because she forgot it. He saw me. And I overheard them. He told her that I wasn't good enough for a girl like her. She told me later that he didn't approve. And then she stayed away from me too."

"Oh god, Danny! I'm so sorry. I had no idea." She had tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"Well... the thing is... something happened to me, mom." He continued. "I was given the ability to change things... to stop what was happening. And more than anything I hated the Coopers. I hate Jason Cooper with every fiber of my being. I hate his father for keeping Mandy from me. I was mad at Mandy for listening to them... So... I decided to take my retribution out on them. You may think I'm terrible. That's okay. But I was so angry after years of abuse and then my chance for a girl to make me happy evaporated..."

"I understand, Danny. I can understand."

"So, I planned to take away everything that they liked. And I didn't care if it made me a bad person."

"I don't get it. How? What could you do to Greg Cooper?" She asked.

"Greg Cooper loves his wife. He loves his daughter. He covets them. He loves his wealth and most of all... he loves his family name. The Cooper family pride... that's what he calls it... everyone knows he loves to make bets and boasts about his family's successes. So I went over there and made him a bet. He hates to lose. I made him the most unusual wager he'd ever gotten. And then I won."

"I don't understand." Libby said, intrigued. "What was the bet? How did you know you'd win?"

"I won't tell you what the bet was, mom." Danny replied. "I just won't. And if you want to know why I knew I'd win... well... you're in for a bigger headbanger."

"What?! I want to know?!" She'd been upset this morning, but now she was lost in this story.

"I can control minds." Danny replied bluntly.

"Damnit, Danny!" She hit her coffee mug into the table, spilling a little. "You totally had me going! Is any of that true? Ugh! I'm so angry with you right now!"

"It's all true." Danny replied. "Why do you think you leave your dildo out on your nightstand all the time? You never hide it. Even when I'm in your room talking to you."

"That?! It's a dildo! It's no big deal!" She sputtered.

"Think about it."

"Well... maybe other people hide that kinda stuff. I just don't think it's necessary."

"Okay. When is the last time you got laid?"

Lori scoffed. How could he ask her that? That was none of his damned business. "Since your father." She gasped as soon as it came out of her mouth. How could she admit it? "I don't know why I said that! That doesn't prove anything."

"Okay. Let's try this. Stand up."

Lori went to stand up and she couldn't seem to move.

"I don't know what you're doing, Danny. I don't want to stand up. This is silly."

"Man, you're stubborn. Do you know what happens if I touch the tip of your nose?" He asked getting impatient.

"I don't know, Danny. Nothing?"

Danny reached forward and touched her nose ever so lightly.

Lori's face flushed immediately. "OH GOD!" She gasped. Her chest started to heave. "Oh shit! Ohmygawd! OH FUCK! What's happening? I... I... OH MY FUCKING GOD! HOLY SHIT!" She gripped the sofa cushions. "OH FUUUCK! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Hhhmph. Ohhhh..." She shook violently in her seat.

"You have an orgasm." Danny said dryly.

Lori didn't say a word as she recovered. She was embarrassed. She was shocked. She was scared.

"I... I need to go to my room..." She said rushing out.

"We need to finish this conversation before you talk to anyone." Danny called after her.

******

Jason paced in the loft between his mom's room and his sister's room. Nobody else was awake yet. He wasn't sure which door to knock on. His sister had been such a bitch. But his mom would make him service her, and that only made the situation worse. He would've normally jerked off a few times by now. He always woke up with morning wood. Always. He was near tears.

He decided to turn to Mandy's room. He knocked once.

"What is it?" She called out groggily.

Jason cracked the door. "Mandy? I'm sorry for bothering you. I really need your help! It's bad! It's so bad!" He whined.

"Come in." She said.

Jason came in wearing absolutely nothing except the strange metal contraption on his cock.

"Please, sis! I'm begging!"

She threw her covers back revealing that she was naked too. It made it even worse for him.

"I dunno." She said. "Mom might not approve."

"I'll do anything! Please it hurts!"

She took the key from her nightstand and patted her bed. "Come on up." She said. "Lay down."

Jason obliged her. Mandy straddled him backwards so her pussy was right in his face. She pushed back until she could feel his breath on it.

"Don't dare touch it, Jason." She stated. She unlocked his contraption and released his cock. "Okay. You have two minutes. Make your weenis cum."

It inflated to its full size instantly. And she reached between her legs rubbing her pussy in front of his face. Her scent filled his nose. He couldn't help himself.

"Oh fuck!" He cried. It had taken no more than thirty seconds.

Mandy put the contraption back on and then lifted her leg, getting away from him.

"Clean it up!" She demanded.

Jason reached down and wiped the cum from his chest and belly and fed it into his mouth.

She laughed at him. "Get out!"

******

Greg sat on the edge of his bed. He'd had a fitful night sleep. He looked over at his wife. She was wearing that see through camisole still and those black lace panties. She looked so fucking hot. How had he gotten a woman like her? He always thought they had a good sex life, but after seeing her with Danny he started to wonder if he was good enough.

Danny. How could that kid have bested him again? He liked Danny. He really did. But no one had ever been able to get in his head the way this teenager had. Greg always managed to triumph in the end. Always. How could he be proud of himself now? How could he hold his head up knowing that an eighteen-year-old managed to beat him?

Greg sighed. "I'm a fucking Cooper." He repeated quietly. "I'm Greg Cooper! I can do this!"

"You can do what, babe?" Libby asked, rolling over.

"Nothing."

"Are you thinking about the bet again? It's okay, babe. We'll figure it out. You'll beat him."

Greg felt a little better. "You're right, Lib! Thanks. You've got to get Danny to at least cum next time. You need to be a Cooper whore again. It's hard knowing you're a Dugan whore. But you're right! We'll figure out his weakness and drain him dry!"

Libby smiled seeing her husband's confidence back. She could tell he was still tortured on the inside. This bet was killing him. She was going to do everything to help. Of course, she wouldn't tell her husband that she was dying for Danny's fuckmeat already, or that she hoped they'd lose again and again. She dreamed of Danny's fat fuckstick ravishing her daily with her husband's consent.

"Do you want to practice?" Greg had a glint in his eye.

Libby pulled down her panties and turned around on all fours, waving her ass in the air. "Come and get it!" She said huskily. Any cock was better than no cock right now.

1...910111213...15